snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
search and destroy
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 7:21:08 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]they're back together again - tethered by some invisible string they either can't or won't shake. regardless, she's come to prefer, and almost seek, his company.

"are you familiar with tracking pokemon?"

it's not a knack she possesses, but she's come to understand roy has a plethora of skills at his disposal.

"i don't know what its tracks would look like, but the creature that came from the tera crystals beneath the league's headquarters looked like an odd suicune."

walking wake... she still remembers its strange creation - seemingly birthed from nothingness and forced to take shape from crystalline pillars. would it show again if she simply thinks of its likeness?

at her side, the spatial dragon she's bonded to stays close, half for her comfort and mostly for protection. there's a distaste about this place for both dragon and avatar, as if it doesn't quite belong in its entirety.

wEX2qdn1

gc excursion: monster hunter.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
311 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
search and destroy
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 19:18:08 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[attr="class","postruinsbg"]

[attr="class","postruinstxt"]

[attr="class","postruinsicon"]
"I'm familiar with tracking dragons." He spoke with confidence, sliding two fingertips into the soil below his feet.

He brought the fingers closer to his face for examination. First, he smells the dirt on his fingers and then he moves it a few inches away. That's when he uses his thumb against his fingers to probe the soil's texture. He couldn't be sure of what this place was, but he knew without a doubt that they were tracking a dragon of some kind.

"How strong was it?" He asks without looking at her.

In truth, he knew that this creature was more than just a regular pokemon. In a way, he could smell its strength. It's raw presence. It was a predator in a world created by these crystals.

Stretching his legs outward, the trainer rose from his crouched position over the soil. His eyes are locked to a specific hole in the cavern wall.

0mnxP_eA

[attr="class","postruinspkmn"]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png'); width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #d5a03a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsicon]background:url("https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/royaker.gif"); width: 120px; height: 120px; margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
search and destroy
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 20:39:22 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]good... he'll come in handy here more than she initially thought.

"yes, it was far stronger than a normal paradox pokemon."

the entirety of their aqua assembly, in fact, was needed to quell the beast. she could still recall its birth and its untimely death, if she so wishes, but the understanding of its creation begs her to reconsider diving too deep into the memory.

his line of sight shifts from dirt coating his fingers to a cave's opening. her eyes follow, curious.

"do you have a lead?"

is his nose strong enough to track by smell alone?

13PxtDP0

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
311 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
search and destroy
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 17:45:46 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar

He didn't consider himself an expert, but he was a bit of a tracker. In his youth, he was taught all the methods to pursue dragons. Everything else he used to hunt down relics was self-taught and played a role in his proficiency.

"Yeah, I have a lead." His words would sound as if he was joking if it wasn't for their tone.

The pokemon they were after was more than just powerful; it was otherworldly. Its mere existence defied reality. This was potentially dangerous, even if there was an avatar on his side. His partner was also a scientist, but she was just as new to this place as he was. She only had a short history with the pokemon that they were after.

"That's where it came from," he gestured towards the cavern that had captured his attention.

"It's somewhere out here."

He meant the greater chasm covered in both greenery and waterfalls. Although they had traced the creature back to its origin, its current location remained elusive. They needed to go deeper into the chasm if they wanted to find their paradox.

elcPJZrf

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png'); width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #d5a03a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsicon]background:url("https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/royaker.gif"); width: 120px; height: 120px; margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
search and destroy
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 18:14:55 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]while the cave of the creature's origins was sprawled out before them, it seemed to be a dead end for now...

she has to swallow back the urge to head for the cave, to explore its depths in hopes of discovery, and instead look to the world around them.

"okay, let's start looking, then."

between the two of them, they shouldn't have too hard of a time... right?

"do you think it'd stay relatively close to where it came from?"

in the way animals always return to their dens after hunting, perhaps. she's not as proficient in the patterns of pokemon for her specialties lie in their composition, but she has a small budding hope that he makes up for what she lacks.

the spatial dragon at her side sniffs the air idly and she looks beyond their group to the sprawl of the giant chasm - past greenery and flowing water in an attempt to find an energy signature of some sort on the spatial plane. the tera crystal clusters, alone, make the search feel more and more like a needle in a haystack as far as she's concerned.

"hopefully it didn't get too far from here."

OaciYOzJ

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
311 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
search and destroy
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 18:22:59 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar

Roy pauses as the scientist hits him with another question. He wants to make sure he gets it right before he responds. It's more than just personal assurance that fuels his cause. He also had to uphold a certain level of reputation and use to the woman that accompanied him.

"It's a hunter." He replies with a high level of confidence, as if the scientist already knew what he was talking about.

"It doesn't operate in a pack." He continues his analysis as his gaze swallows the landscape one more time. "I think that makes it an apex predator."

As the revelation lingers, he continues his explanation.

"If it's like other dragons, it'll go pretty far for its meals."

Roy's words cast a looming shadow over their excursion. If they wanted to hunt down this legendary creature, they had to do so carefully. There was a great risk if they were to encounter it unprepared.

Rrcdf5|7

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
search and destroy
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 1:54:40 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]while he's been useful so far, there's always the possibility of keeping him around not for what he can do for her but simply enjoying his company. the alchemist has - thus far, at least - found little she would need another person for and closeness with others has become more of a habit than a necessity. she keeps people in her orbit for the humanity of it all, perhaps...

and when his answer comes, she nods as if it's accurate and scuffs her foot lightly through dirt.

"any idea what it might hunt?"

paradox pokemon? regular ones? them...?

if it's like other dragons, she muses, then it likely likes meat as well. the metallic paradox pokemon are ruled out simply by their iron existence, but there are plenty of other options to choose from.

"waiting around for it might take too long," she murmurs, casting a quick glance to the tree line before back to him. "but do you think it'd be wise to track it over a large distance?"

she relents to him, content to hand over control and follow what he recommends. besides, how horribly could this all go wrong?

8WfHWKj7

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
311 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
search and destroy
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 18:23:32 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar

"Anything," he clarifies. "I think it'll eat anything."

His reference relies on the prints left behind by the creature. Its colossal size made it the perfect predator for any scenario, including this specific location. Roy wasn't aware of every paradox creature that roamed the vast chasm, but he knew enough to know that they were no match for the creature they were after.

"It might be nearby," He states cautiously, with a hint of fear behind each word. Even with an avatar at his side, it was very possible that he stood no chance against a creature that already defied the rules of reality.

Again, he pauses, just to internalize the weight of their situation, but then he swiftly conquers the momentary hesitation. His sealed lips evolve into a grin that consumes the lower half of his face as the determination flows through his veins. The creature they were after might've been terrifying, but he wasn't going to let that stop him from tracking it down and making it his.

"This way." His smile is audible through his words.

YufV4yW|

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
search and destroy
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 17:36:32 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]anything... with a plethora of choices for food surrounding them, she feels a small sense of dread begin to build. it's subtle, not quite begging attention just yet.

"it might?"

she blinks, then, and slowly begins to glance around them. are there signs they're missing?

should she try feeling for the energy signature?

before she has a chance to fully decide, roy takes the lead and she is more than happy to defer to him once more. there's an ease that comes in following, in not deciding for once. it releases a small amount of tension from her shoulders.

"as long as we're not near its den or anything it might consider a treasure, we should be relatively okay."

unless it's hungry... then they're screwed, aren't they?

E5f4g9xa

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
311 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
search and destroy
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 15:53:15 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar

Roy could only offer approximate knowledge on their target, and he knew that deep down, that wasn't enough. In a realm like this one, anything was possible and that included the monsters within it. These creatures weren't forced to follow the same rules of reality like every other pokemon in this existence. They were from somewhere else. Somewhere unworldly.

"Maybe," his single word dismisses her statement instead of assuring it.

That's when they heard it; a colossal roar that shattered the eerie silence, sending echoes reverberating through the chasm walls. This single howl turned Area Zero into a frenzy as all of the potential prey released sounds of their own, creating a chaotic symphony as they scrambled into any nook and cranny they could find just to escape the unseen predator.

"It's not far," his determination escaped for just a moment, but returned after the final word. The trembling ground beneath their feet set the stage for the next part in their hunt.

Walking Wake was close.

9sr|A4hr

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
search and destroy
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 18:09:09 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]he offers little reassurance and it leaves her slipping into further dread. there is little comfort to be found here as they hunt a beast. the unfamiliarity of its existence doesn't breed anticipation, only unease.

her mouth opens to ask more questions, to try and seek little crumbs of calmness from him, but her voice never quite comes out...

a roar echoes instead. it demands attention, beckoning the head to turn toward its direction and requesting the eyes peer into the abyss of crystals and foliage.

like echolocation, it reverberates against anything it can... and silence cannot breathe or survive as the other pokemon that live here answer in turn - their own cries sounding panicked in a loud, terrified sort of way.

her body tenses as a result of his statement, then, and palkia snarls low at her side, its tail swishing irritably.

"okay..."

here goes nothing, she supposes. pink energy begins to gather around her fingertips, translucent and constantly moving.

"are we letting it come to us?"

PgC|kTZn

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
311 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
search and destroy
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 17:27:24 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar

"That might be our best-case scenario." Roy remarked with a touch of uncertainty tainting his words, knowing deep down that his assessment was far from complete. He could confidently track the creature down, but that's where most of his expertise ended. Despite being a dragon-type, this paradoxical creature did not abide by all the same rules of reality. If its size and appearance weren't enough to strike fear, then its origins would surely carry the rest of the weight.

However, Roy was not without his own advantages. The draconid was accompanied by an avatar. If Roy couldn't match the creature's strength, then the alchemist would surely tip the scales in his favor. Even as doubts crept in, the draconid did not falter. While the league's goal was merely to locate and neutralize the creature, Roy had more ambitious plans; he wanted to capture the beast.

"You ready?" He whispered towards his ally and her legendary pokemon as the colossal dinosaur came into view.

lmUtM5Z2

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
search and destroy
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 2:43:40 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimalillie"]
[attr="class","top"]

best case scenario... is that really what it is?

[break][break]truthfully, she's not so certain.

[break][break]at the sight of the prehistoric creature, she feels the same sort of dread from down beneath that elite four chamber. it creeps in slow, sluggish, just barely waking.

[break][break]and despite herself, her body tenses slightly. it takes a few more steps forward and roy's voice drifts in along the breeze - a barely there whisper.

[break][break]"yeah."

[break][break]ready as she'll ever be, she supposes.

[break][break]her hands light up with pink and after stealing a quick glance at roy, she launches the first attack: a pink spatial rend. it goes hurtling toward the walking wake, shimmering even as it rips its way through reality toward its target.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
kDqZ2JiI[break]
[break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimalillie"]--accent:#E37474; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie blockquote img"]  margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie ."]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
311 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
search and destroy
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 19:03:17 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar

From his pocket, Roy summoned his own dragon to the chasm. Instantly, the woman launched an attack that caught the creature off guard, giving the draconid and his charizard the perfect window to continue the assault. The spacial attack tore through the dinosaur in the same way that it tore through the air, forcing the beast to howl in pain.

In one swift gesture, Roy revealed a clenched fist from his pocket, containing a peculiar stone that shimmered with infinity energy. "Take it down," he commanded his charizard as the air around him started to shimmer. A surge of colorful energy erupted from his fist, infusing his charizard with an aura that resembled the shimmer.

In response, Balmung transformed, evolving into a new form coated in ethereal blue flames. This sudden metamorphosis fueled Balmung's fury as he unleashed a devastating Dragon Hammer into the same spot that was weakened by the Spacial Rend. Again, the creature staggered, releasing roars of agony that echoed across the chasm walls.

"Again," Roy's voice sounded ruthless and determined as he urged his charizard to continue the onslaught despite the cries from the beast. Balmung continued their coordinated assault but allowed the scientist and her legendary pokemon to act in tandem.

MnDU7hj7

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
search and destroy
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 2:33:15 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimalillie"]
[attr="class","top"]

the beast's howl of pain does little to deter the alchemist. she's familiar to this creature - she's etched it into her mind. the damage it can do, the wrath it can wield...

[break][break]and she is no different, in the end, from this creature. none of them are.

[break][break]his charizard transforms into a different form and she begins to move forward, palkia stepping in tandem with its avatar. the pair of spatial expanses take up the spaces where his charizard does not attack. a pause, a spatial rend from palkia. the ticking of seconds passing by, a translucent pink barrier from the alchemist.

[break][break]she seals off the exits behind the walking wake with her spatial barriers.

[break][break]there is nowhere for it to go but forward...

[break][break]into the aggressive assault of roy's charizard.

[break][break]"almost down."

[break][break]a little further... and it'll fall.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
Gvk3S3bt[break]
[break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimalillie"]--accent:#E37474; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie blockquote img"]  margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie ."]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]