saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,093 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Research Race (Excursion)
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 4:49:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"oh, fuck off."[break][break]

it's the only reaction he bothers to give to the opening of a rift to a place he has come to be familiar with, having been there himself not too long ago.[break][break]

what is odd about this one, however, is that the rift seems to not allow him to step through.[break][break]

he peers in, feeling dread.[break][break]

"it looks like..."[break][break]

an eye?[break][break]

BGIUt0DB[break]
total: 825[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; }
.matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 38px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,482 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 4:52:12 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Once the eye closed, Thomas took a deep breath.

"You think the Distortion World is mapping out the area? That the realm is creating a copy of the Chasm, and Area Zero?", Thomas inquired.

i_xxir|v

tags:
notes: 923

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,093 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 5:18:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"could be. it'd make sense, considering this place is new."[break][break]

before, the giant chasm and area zero had not existed, and so there was nothing for the distortion realm to copy.[break][break]

he reaches a hand towards it, curious.[break][break]

"i wonder what's creating them."[break][break]

rc6q9SP|[break]
total: 944[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; }
.matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 38px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,482 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 6:09:57 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"I wonder.", Thomas mused.

Just then, a mysterious cry resonated from below. It was something that Thomas had never heard in his life. But given Matias' status as an AQUA member, he had to wonder.

"Can you say if AQUA has any intel on whatever that came from?", Thomas inquired.

9ZAyQE4_

tags:
notes: 1032
Mysterious Cry (high roll)

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,093 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 9:35:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i can't."[break][break]

becuase he also doesn't know.[break][break]

from deep below, a REGIROCK emerges, moving fast enough to be deemed violent and hostile and urgent.[break][break]

"...!"[break][break]

forced to react, matias moves his hands once more, weaving the ground in an attempt to slow regirock down.[break][break]

sBJ9Ybma[break]
total: 1,097[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,482 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 1:54:57 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Upon spotting the Regirock coming, Thomas quickly recalled his Pokemon, before sending out his Hydreigon. The three-headed dragon allowed his master to climb onto his back, before flying out of the path of the Regirock.

The Regirock marched on, despite the attempted interference from Matias.

obqrrC1n

tags:
notes: 1135
Regirock (continued)

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,093 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 4:58:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

when nothing comes from his attempts to slow down REGIROCK, not even a reaction, he sighs.[break][break]

"what a stupid pokemon."[break][break]

unbeknownst to him, figures lurk in the shadows, awaiting their opportune moment to strike at groudon's avatar.[break][break]

ToCLDHP3[break]
total: 1,172[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,482 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 22:11:43 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Unfortunately, Kalameet ended up strafing into a Galvantula web. The Hydreigon let out a roar of pain as he was shocked by the webbing. Thanks to Thomas' outfit being insulated against electrical attacks, he was spared the effects.

"Shit, hang on!", Thomas told the Hydreigon, going for his Pokeball containing Mordred.

XfMQhGsw

tags:
notes: 1213
8: Web Prompt

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,093 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 7:01:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"?"[break][break]

with literally nothing threatening them, confusion washes over him when he hears his partner in trouble. he turns, expecting danger only to see their pokemon caught in webbing.[break][break]

"tch."[break][break]

too distracted, he doesn't see or hear the attack coming from the shadows until it strikes him in the back of his shoulder, knocking him to the ground.[break][break]

6TUvMDzd[break]
total: 1,236[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,482 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 5:20:51 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Upon finally getting his Ceruledge out, the haunted armor immediately begins to burn away the webbing the Hydreigon is trapped in, quickly freeing the dragon.

"Shit, Matias!", Thomas calls out.

The Ceruledge disappears into the Phantom Force, intent on attacking the Unown upon emerging. Meanwhile, a Hidden Power sails towards Thomas, forcing the dragon to strafe to the left, barely avoiding the fatal attack.

The Hydreigon retaliates with a volley of Dragon Pulses.

qVB8|t11

tags:
notes: 1306

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,093 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 5:47:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

it will take more than a cowardly HIDDEN POWER to bring an end to . he lays prone on the ground, unmoving for moments while his hands splay out to feel the earth.[break][break]

when another HIDDEN POWER flies his way, an EARTH PILLAR is quick to rise, blocking the attack from ever finding him.[break][break]

growling, he pushes back up to his feet and looks around.[break][break]

"do you see them?"[break][break]

J9cIixZI[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,482 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 18:42:00 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thinking quickly, Thomas sent Cobalt back out to investigate. The Lucario immediately began to ping the area with his Aura Sense, only for the Unown to fire a Hidden Power towards him.

With his Extreme Speed, the Lucario dodged the attack. In response, Kalameet fired a Dark Pulse towards the source of the Hidden Power fire, which his bird's eye view allowed him to pick up on.

"Got a read!"

The mysterious cry from earlier sounded off again. But Thomas wasn't about to let that distract from fending off the assassination attempt on Matias.

BcT|Hi0Y

tags:
notes: 1340
Mysterious Cry

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,093 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 5:04:14 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

following the path of the DARK PULSE, matias sees it crashing into something, perhaps nothing, and clicks his tongue in frustration as he hears another HIDDEN POWER being fired from somewhere else.[break][break]

this time, the EARTH PILLAR rises in time, taking the attack in his stead while he moves.[break][break]

"we're fucking pinned down."[break][break]

despite the direness of the situation, he can't help but grin.[break][break]

ugx7WCKa[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,482 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 16:40:07 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Kalameet, draw their fire!", Thomas told the Hydreigon.

Kalameet proceeded to fly around, bombarding the last known position of the assailant with Dragon Pulse fire.

As the Hidden Power sailed towards the Dragon, with the three-headed beast narrowly dodging the attack, the Lucario, upon spotting the Hidden Power being lobbed, closed in on the position with a burst of Extreme Speed.

Again, Thomas heard the mysterious cry. Whatever was behind it, was clearly chatty.

TNv4eU3j

tags:
notes: 1406
Mysterious Cry

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,093 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 4:28:50 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

matias plays the part well, feigning frustration and a level of desperation, enough to goad them in. their attacks continue to fire, but in turn, it leaves them vulnerable for the counter.[break][break]

when another pokeball cracks open, flames come swirling in a fiery vortex, sweeping out with the ferocity his enemies have come to expect.[break][break]

charizard's Z-MOVE: HURRIFERNO clears the area, drowning them in flames.[break][break]

GClEtMXA[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]