mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
monster hunter
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 7:43:24 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"hey, i think i found something!"[break][break]annalise waves over. in front of her is a footprint of a creature far larger than any paradox pokemon she's run into, the imprint partially filled with muddied water. more tracks spread out on the ground ahead of them. each are a significant distance apart and each one is less defined than the previous. [break][break]"whatever it is is pretty big."[break][break]her iron leaves beeps in agreement. annalise looks up at matias, resting her hands on her hips. [break][break]"it must be what we're looking for, right?"
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
BhAjVbw9[break]gc excursion c

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,456 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
monster hunter
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 10:10:20 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

with decades of tracking experience available to in the form of her friend and partner, it makes sense for her to rely on him in times like these.[break][break]

"good eye, henderson."[break][break]

he says from afar even if he's yet to actually see the prints she points out. he walks over a moment later, confirming it with a nod.[break][break]

but he's soon distracted by the beeping to their side.[break][break]

"did you catch that because it reminded you of me?"[break][break]

erQfzy0r

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; }
.matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 38px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
monster hunter
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 21:06:14 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"i know." [break][break]annalise doesn't need 's decades of tracking experience when she has her own lived-in experience as a ranger, but she appreciates having him here nonetheless. she takes her phone out of her pocket to take a picture of the footprint, her brows furrowed in concentration as she zooms in with her thumb and forefinger. [break][break]"i didn't really — " her attention lapses as she checks the image quality. " — have the luxury to choose. we were kinda busy, like, fighting hundreds of these pokemon."[break][break]she puts her phone away and looks at the iron leaves. it turns its head to look at her. processing some hidden analytics about her, probably. [break][break]"hm, i guess it does remind me of you, though."[break][break]but more specifically, it reminds her of his elusive legendary companion. [break][break]"is virizion still mad at you?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
0HD|jRjJ

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,456 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
monster hunter
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 4:49:18 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"no, we made up a while ago, but..."[break][break]

things are complicated still, not between virizion and him in particular, but he has had to shift his approach when dealing with beings of power beyond his control. for that same reason, groudon stays locked away in its capsule, kept dormant for now.[break][break]

before he has a chance to finish his thought, the footprints etched in the ground strike FEAR into him, and he takes steps away, feeling confused.[break][break]

"the fuck—"[break][break]

he looks around urgently, and around him, he sees the nostalgic sight of THE BORDER.[break][break]

"do you feel that, too?"[break][break]

_gzCrTZL[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; }
.matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 38px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
monster hunter
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 5:43:44 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
annalise opens her mouth to say, but what? and the question catches in her throat. a thrill of FEAR shoots down her spine, as terribly familiar as an old friend. [break][break]"yeah," she says in a small voice, shrinking towards 's side. in the dark shapes in her peripheral, she catches glimpses of her tormentors, of 's masked face. her iron leaves lets out a series of tones that lilt questioningly at the way the two are acting, but she hardly hears anything over the sound of her own racing heartbeat. [break][break]"make it stop." her voice wobbles as she shuts her eyes, wanting to see no more of it. "please."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
MphCGG8p[break]fear prompt

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,456 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
monster hunter
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 8:29:25 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

his fears do not manifest the same way hers do but it's the feeling itself that drags itself out of the depths of his mind. it has been too long since he's had to face them, having spent most of his life keeping them at bay, but now, the lack of control is what has him sweating.[break][break]

"tch."[break][break]

slinking to her side, he reaches out to hold her.[break][break]

"let's fucking go."[break][break]

but before they can even take a step to leave, a sharp cry bellows, one he immediately places as a WALKING WAKE's.[break][break]

"fuck."[break][break]

forced into a frightful situation, he calls out kangaskhan and watches it rush forward to slam its DRAGON HAMMER into the paradox pokemon.[break][break]

6zKwE4f8[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
monster hunter
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 0:08:30 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
reaches out to hold her and she trembles in his grasp like the last leaf in autumn. the intended comfort of the touch transforms into something suffocating beneath the heavy blanket of FEAR. she pries herself away from him with a desperate sort of ferocity, then blinks up at him as though she's seeing him for the first time.[break][break]the subsequent apology is swallowed up by the cry of the walking wake. she turns in the direction of the shriek and sees the massive paradox pokemon coming out of the trees.[break][break]"what is that?"[break][break]her iron leaves' high, keening alarm decrescendos into the approximation of a growl. it jumps in to swing a leaf blade at the walking wake.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
CQr2FAUh

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,456 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
monster hunter
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 7:26:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

not paying much attention to how pries away from him, he answers her question as he watches kangaskhan battle.[break][break]

"they call it walking wake. we fought one during the most recent aqua meeting. fucker is tough."[break][break]

its biggest strength and the only reason why it had taken all of aqua to apprehend it is their unfamiliarity with the paradox pokemon. that was what made it so unpredictable.[break][break]

but they know better now.[break][break]

"you okay?"[break][break]

lei8P0Ji[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
monster hunter
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 23:12:00 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"there was one at aqua?" she asks, rubbing her eyes with her fingers until she sees starbursts behind the darkness of her eyelids. she drags a deep breath and drops her hands, blinking up at as he talks. [break][break]"yeah, i think so."[break][break]the fear that had knotted itself in her head has come loose, unraveling itself to make space for her rational mind again.[break][break]"i think i was having a panic attack."[break][break]her breath hitches as a CRY echoes through the chasm, primal yet starkly different than the roar of the beast they're battling. [break][break]"another one?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
junVqICE

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,456 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
monster hunter
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 11:21:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"yeah. we killed it, though."[break][break]

but its body faded away before they had a chance to collect it in the name of science and discovery. not that he was trying to preserve it in any way; he had tried burning it to a crisp, after all.[break][break]

suddenly, a sharp cry pierces into his mind, spiking his adrenaline as he looks around to try and find the source of it. when he sees nothing, he clicks his tongue, then looks back at .[break][break]

"ignore it."[break][break]

the creature will appear if it wants to. there's no point dividing their attention now, not when there's a WALKING WAKE right in front of them.[break][break]

circling back to her panic attacks, he asks,[break][break]

"how often do you get them?"[break][break]

o0qWG3Eh[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
monster hunter
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 22:10:55 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]"oh." she sounds disappointed. [break][break]
it's unfortunate that they had had to kill the walking wake, but the ferocity of the one in front of them makes it difficult for annalise to protest. sometimes, given the circumstances, there isn't another way to subdue a wild pokemon — especially completely alien ones like these. [break][break] tells her to ignore the CRY. she tries to swallow the apprehension rising in her throat. if another one comes, we'll handle it, she thinks, clinging to optimism that she only half-heartedly believes in.[break][break]"a lot more than i used to," she confesses, sounding as obvious as it feels on her tongue. "but that was way, way worse than normal."[break][break]as she speaks, another CRY rings against tera-studded cliffs, similar to the last.[break][break]"do you ever get scared?" [break][break]it's a genuine curiosity. in every tense moment she's shared with him, he's never seemed to waver. it's one of the few things she admires about him that has survived even the most turbulent parts of their relationship.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
3s0jiKkM[break]total: 761

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,456 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
monster hunter
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 3:45:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"not really."[break][break]

he shrugs a shoulder, not meaning to belittle his friend in any way.[break][break]

"some say fear has no place in the battlefield but they're idiots. fear is natural, instinctual, and it's what helps us survive."[break][break]

a pause.[break][break]

"my experience just trumps that."[break][break]

wRHquOr1[break]
total: 817[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
monster hunter
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 8:07:51 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
his answer delivers a pang in her chest. she wishes she could set aside her fear like that, but it has always been the invisible enemy since hoenn started snowballing towards disaster. [break][break]"i want to be like that," she sighs out wishfully. her gaze strays across the battlefield, watching the walking wake gradually weaken against the onslaught. her own iron leaves moves more stiffly than before, troubled by damaged wiring, but it still fights back. [break][break]"i have a lot of experience but i still freeze up sometimes."[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
2a4R0_AX[break]total: 873

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,456 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
monster hunter
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 9:15:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"well, you're still young, so give it some time."[break][break]

she is only twenty-three. he thinks back to where he was almost ten years ago.[break][break]

"when i was your age, i remember i'd just shit whenever i felt scared. dig a hole in the ground and squat over it, bing bam boom, done."[break][break]

he dusts his hands for added effect.[break][break]

"beats having a panic attack."[break][break]

IRBRn2JL[break]
total: 895[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
monster hunter
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 23:40:19 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
his advice sours with his anecdote. annalise wrinkles her nose in disgust, forced to imagine pooping in a hole somewhere as he accounts each step of his old coping mechanism. [break][break]" ... right."[break][break]she pretends that he had intentioned to distract her from her fear with that story. it worked, whether he meant it to or not. she shakes her head in quiet disagreement. [break][break]"i think i'll take the panic attacks instead. i don't really want to like, do all that in front of my coworkers."[break][break]the walking wake is worn down. she tips her head towards it, looking up at the elite four member inquisitively. "think we can catch it? it looks pretty weak now."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
kMZJdJ7h[break]total: 939

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing