saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,184 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
strangeness and charm
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 10:59:49 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

she could hit him with a stray blast of pink energy and it would only temporarily slow his approach. he has always been a stubborn man; one who follows desires and temptations with no leash attached.[break][break]

"because i think we'd have even more fun now."[break][break]

8ZzDNRlV[break]
total: 788[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; }
.matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 38px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,162 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
strangeness and charm
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 20:18:44 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she eyes him even as he drifts closer. slowly, a wariness creeps up into her bones. it feels like a stinging sort of sensation, as if everything she's given in to has coalesced into one entity and it is trying warn her.

she has always been an impulsive person, surely...

but she's become something else entirely now.

"i'd kill you."

9miMIUzO

az excursion: cull the herd.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,184 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
strangeness and charm
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 7:22:57 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"you'd certainly try."[break][break]

but she'd fail, just like everyone else who has made an attempt at his life only to learn that is a man untouchable and invincible.[break][break]

"just saying. the option is always there."[break][break]

nLlhwt_q[break]
total: 863[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; }
.matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 38px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,162 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
strangeness and charm
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 17:56:07 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the option is always there, sure, but would she ever take it?

something scarred and small in the depths of her body screams no, you've been through enough. he would be worse on your psyche if you gave in. and in a way, it's right.

"i know."

a beat passes. another paradox pokemon falls in the background, gurgling into death.

"you seem keen on reliving that and i don't get why."

m99eSggx

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,184 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
strangeness and charm
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 9:18:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"don't you ever miss it?"[break][break]

he asks.[break][break]

"simpler times, before everything went to shit."[break][break]

for him, it would have been years ago, long before she ever had a stake in the region. for him, it all started in kanto.[break][break]

jKjvDOYc[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,162 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
strangeness and charm
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 16:34:38 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"sometimes," is her honest answer. she detests it a little, if she really stops to think about it all...

because if she misses simpler times, then she misses the stupid little lamb she was before and she swore she would never go back to that.

"missing something is different than wanting to go back, though."

they've grown past their old selves, haven't they?

GGRpLV_G

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,184 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
strangeness and charm
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 4:43:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i don't want to go back."[break][break]

he clarifies for his sake because he would hate to ever give anyone the impression that he doubts where he currently stands.[break][break]

"but that doesn't mean you can't bring the experience forward, into the present, and experience it again. it'll be different, naturally, but that's part of the fun."[break][break]

yBuXrW|1[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,162 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
strangeness and charm
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 14:51:53 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her expression crinkles slightly in contemplation.

the past is a tool to be better in the future, sure, but the allure of going back, of changing it still persists throughlut the entirety of humanity. she wonders if it’d ever cease.

”we’ve learned enough lessons from the past to let it rest.”

forge a new path forward instead, perhaps. dwelling too much on unchangeable instances lost to the passage of time would never bode well.

”better to focus on the future, i think.”

iCeV3r0y

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,184 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
strangeness and charm
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 8:40:37 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"and yet you brought back an old flame, hoping to rekindle it only to realize that some things should have been left to rest."[break][break]

he laughs, prodding at nothing in particular just for the sake of it.[break][break]

"accurate or no?"[break][break]

YfK6UC0u[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,162 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
strangeness and charm
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 2:36:19 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she bristles slightly at the concept, shoulders tensing immediately.

"is that not what you're trying to do right now?"

her eyes cut into him, sharp ruby edges seeking skin.

"some things are better left dead, but not all of them - not that one."

, for example, is better alive. the tension between matias and herself, though, exists as a different beast entirely.

f80fyp1K

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,184 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
strangeness and charm
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 5:49:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"we can all be hypocrites sometimes, myself included."[break][break]

he offers a compromise, accepting his flaw only to make up for it by throwing everyone else under the bus.[break][break]

still, he sighs, feeling pity for the once-champion.[break][break]

"you should've let him rest."[break][break]

he steps towards her only to offer,[break][break]

"me and you, though, that'll never rest and you know it."[break][break]

xu4tdvM5[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,162 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
strangeness and charm
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 16:28:50 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimalillie"]
[attr="class","top"]

"yeah, but hypocrisy can be worked on."

[break][break]he could simply... try to be better - although, she supposes that would require caring about being good. she questions his morals, or lack thereof.

[break][break]"why? his life was not done."

[break][break]they weren't done.

[break][break]she knows, deep down, that her selfishness had thrust him back into the realm of the living. and since then, she has done nothing but hurt him. it's unfair - she knows this, understands this - but she can't repair the damage done.

[break][break]he steps closer and she tenses slightly. her hands light with pink, but she never seems to fire.

[break][break]"it will, whether you want it to or not."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
PcP9HPGR[break]
[break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimalillie"]--accent:#E37474; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie blockquote img"]  margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie ."]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,184 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
strangeness and charm
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 8:50:16 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

is stubborn; she has proven as much time and time again; and perhaps that's part of what invites him; the challenge she incites.[break][break]

until then, however, only time will tell.[break][break]

"we'll see."[break][break]

1KYykMnh[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

shadowmod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,565 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
strangeness and charm
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 5:08:56 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: