snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
strangeness and charm
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 7:45:13 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her expression sours as tera crystals shine around them and interdream mist slowly begins to leak across the expanses of area zero.

it's unnatural, she surmises, as the first sounds of a gathering of paradox pokemon echo from somewhere up ahead. a blight upon the region. her dragon snarls slightly, tail swishing in irritation.

they will eradicate this plague - one way or another... it will be done.

"seems we're about to have our hands full."

she spares matias a quick glance before taking a few steps forward.

"ready?"

bJtXfQDR

az excursion: cull the herd.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
strangeness and charm
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 10:17:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"do you even have to ask?"[break][break]

things are different now, however. he can feel it in the air around them, how it feels scatebrous, as though the tension could snap at them at any given moment.[break][break]

he handles it the same way he always has.[break][break]

with aggression.[break][break]

"tch."[break][break]

R0zhGWaJ[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; }
.matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 38px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
strangeness and charm
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 18:23:39 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]a quick roll of her eyes is all he receives before the alchemist is on the move.

"keep up, then."

it's half playful, perhaps, when paired with a widening grin.

and in the end, she doesn't wait much longer for him before launching herself forward in tandem with the spatial dragon, firing light pink energy blasts from her hands to gain momentum.

"shit!"

they just barely manage to avoid an iron thorns as it swings its tail around like a metallic club, but she is not as lucky when a scream tail follows suit and tackles her from the side. her body collides with the ground and a shaky gasp signals the wind being knocked out of her lungs. palkia is quick to retaliate, snarling through thinly veiled aggression before it lunges to rip the scream tail away.

oKDsS99o

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
strangeness and charm
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 4:44:50 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

this would be a lot easier if he were to use groudon, he knows as much when he watches waves of paradox pokemon crash over them, seeking to overwhelm and drown, but for reasons known only to himself, he avoids it for now.[break][break]

the presence in his mind grows heavier by the second.[break][break]

she takes up the vanguard and he finds himself playing the role of support for reasons unknown, perhaps deferring to palkia. mr. mime does a little tap dance to send spikes of shadow bursting out of the ground with SHADOW RAVE.[break][break]

he rushes over to her side, offering his hand.[break][break]

"come on now, get up."[break][break]

kg684WvJ[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; }
.matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 38px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
strangeness and charm
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 18:26:45 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]while his shadowy mr. mime defends against the throes of paradox pokemon, he comes to her aid and offers a hand...

she stares up at it, wincing through the aftermath of her body colliding with the hard ground. and despite herself, despite the way she wants to ignore the hand and hoist herself up, she finds herself taking it.

"thank you."

a moment later, she's back on her feet and releasing his hand.

palkia, meanwhile, works in tandem with his shadow mr. mime to push back the groups of paradox pokemon. where the dark clown doesn't strike, palkia does. small spatial rends rip through nearby scream tails, pulling reality apart and stitching it back together as each abomination is cut apart. she grimaces slightly at the sight but holds her position next to matias all the same.

"how many more are there?"

it feels like they're never ending...

6H9S98mY

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
strangeness and charm
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 3:58:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

it's a jarring sight to see a silly pokemon like mr. mime fight alongside palkia, a pokemon so strong that it can tear universes apart. it makes him laugh despite the intensity of the situation.[break][break]

"a lot."[break][break]

he looks over at her, grinning as he calls back to their battles under rustboro at the portal to sea hoenn.[break][break]

"but nothing we're not used to, right?"[break][break]

phg_YhlG[break]
total: 184[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
strangeness and charm
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 1:24:53 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her head still feels slightly fuzzy from the hit against the ground, but she manages to return his grin regardless - even if it takes a second longer than it should.

"true..."

slowly, the grin widens into a display of predatory teeth. with it, the small fissures in her mind come alive and sing for sacrifices. the old gods have always required blood. her mind, unfortunately, is turning out to be no different.

"just like old times, isn't it?"

she conjures up a spatial rend and sends it hurtling into the bodies of nearby paradox pokemon. they scream as they are ripped into an early defeat, ending up as nothing more than pleasant hymns for an already crumbling mind. and when she turns toward matias, her look is expectant, albeit a little glossy as if she's halfway here and halfway gone.

g8IJNY9E

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
strangeness and charm
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 7:08:03 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

together with mr. mime, he weaves the earth into EARTH SPIKES wrapped by mr. mime's SHADOW RAVE to impale whatever paradox pokemon may come their way.[break][break]

"just like old times."[break][break]

he confirms only to correct himself a moment later.[break][break]

"well, almost."[break][break]

rcbOsuqK[break]
total: 282[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
strangeness and charm
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 2:03:32 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"almost?"

she blinks.

and after a moment, her nose scrunches in mild scrutiny.

"what's different?"

have they not been in these roles countless times before?

another paradox pokemon drifts too close to her and she blasts it away a moment later, flicking a small orb of pink spatial energy toward its aggressive body.

BJStSFik

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
strangeness and charm
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 16:50:20 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

he blinks as well.[break][break]

"come on, illie. isn't it obvious?"[break][break]

does he have to spell it out for her?[break][break]

"you didn't hate me as much before."[break][break]

iFb9NoVz[break]
total: 457[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
strangeness and charm
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 0:11:26 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"well, duh."

she flashes teeth again. they look a little sharper with pink energy casting a faint glow against them.

"you weren't as big of a dick back then."

he had his moments, but not nearly as much as now. is he not aware of the changes, of who he's become?

0yPHYOJa

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
strangeness and charm
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 5:31:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i think i always was. people were just more lenient about it."[break][break]

more forgiving, or perhaps they've always hated him, and since then it's only festered and finally bubbled to the surface.[break][break]

"i still think about it sometimes, you know."

he says over the sounds of battle.[break][break]

"that night in the hotel."[break][break]

6li5slyi[break]
total: 574[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
strangeness and charm
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 6:20:57 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]a hum escapes, as if he's caught her mildly off guard.

"do you?"

what part, she wonders, has its claws in him?

"before or after you tried to kill me?"

she suspects before, but the memory of his hand around her throat still stings when it resurfaces. and briefly, despite herself, she can't help but wonder if he's healed from that part of his past.

1WEWpuP9

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
strangeness and charm
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 7:15:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"ha! no idea what you're talking about."[break][break]

he remembers how it felt to have her throat in his hand; how easy it would have been to end it all.[break][break]

in that regard, not much has changed. he could simply flick his wrist and an EARTHS PIKE would find her even with her powers.[break][break]

straying closer to her, he says,[break][break]

"before."[break][break]

ZFNnuYFS[break]
total: 689[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
strangeness and charm
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 20:54:08 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"uh huh."

she doesn't believe him, but that's nothing new.

he drifts closer and she has to avoid hitting him with a stray blast of pink energy, nose scrunching in mild annoyance.

"why?"

what's he getting at, here?

T6LxuPgW