Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
AREA ZERO EXCURSION A - Eris/Howard
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 9:23:26 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"You shouldn't be here, little lady."

In the crystalline caverns that reached under Hoenn, the archaeologist frets over Eris as if she were seven. It isn't just because this is a cave filled with dangers. It's also not because if Eris got hurt, he'd need to face the wrath of , a fate he'd rather avoid. It's not even because he was hoping that she had packed their lunches.

No, he was on edge because for two reasons. The first was that Regice was back at headquarters undergoing repair. The admin felt unfathomably naked without it. If anything dangerous was in this cave, Regice would thrash it. Without the golem, Howard would need to rely on his own skills.

The other reason was because...

"These crystals... Eris." His hat cast a shadow over his face as Howard frowned. "It's just like Route 119."

A wonderful experience to recall, filled with chains, screaming, and a spaceship.

d|tQKUO|

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,210 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 6:03:44 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"And you're allowed to be here? That's not fair." Sticking her tongue out at Howard, Eris scrunches her nose. "Besides, who's gonna protect you if Reiner and I aren't here?"[break][break]

The Luxray snorts, rolling his eyes as he nudges her to continue moving. Buried in his mane, a Pichu dozes peacefully, ears twitching every so often with the flow of conversation.[break][break]

"Tera crystals have been growing everywhere." Her tone is light, as are her steps. "Like a cancer. Bad, bad news."[break][break]

eXap7E5u (Total: 91)
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 6:08:02 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
He had the decency to look embarrassed.

"H-hey!" Howard protested, ears turning red as Eris vowed to protect him. "I can protect myself!"

Lie. The only things Howard was good at protecting were bears and fossils. Howard had brought both of those today, with Shirley and Doug being his main defenses while he was in the caves with Eris. Since he was in his League persona today, there was no need to try overly hard. He could just be plain, ordinary Howard.

He had forgotten what that felt like.

"Agreed. Doug doesn't like it down here." As if on cue, Doug emerged from his Pokeball with a growl. He looked at the glimmering Tera Crystals and actually roared, which echoed across the cave system.

"See?" He gestured at Doug, whose haunches were raised.

TOTAL: 156

VJtPE8eD

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,210 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 11:38:53 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Mhmm! I'll just be your backup then!" A smile sweeps it all under, a clap of her hands waking the Pichu from their little nap. And as they attempt to make sense of the scene before them, they too will clap with a gleeful squeal.[break][break]

"It'd be strange if anyone liked it down here after going through... that." Her eye glances over to Howard's hand, making sure that he isn't wielding a frying pan this time.[break][break]

"So what do you think we'll find here?"[break][break]

sM3|fQIV (Total: 246)

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 8:56:10 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Eris Halla made for good backup. She was essentially a one man army wrapped up into a bright red package. Unfortunately, she was rather short. It'd be difficult to hide behind her if something hit the fan.

"Megalopolans." Howard said darkly as they marched forward. His face was a thinly veiled mask of contempt as he remembered the magenta chains that had bound Eris's heart when they were under Route 119. "Paradox Pokémon. Beyond that, I don't know."

He had gotten reports from Rocket regarding strange footprints, portals, and other unknown phenomena. The Giant Chasm and Area Zero were the maw of possibilities, an arcadia that existed beyond reality.

"This place shouldn't exist."

Yet it did. It existed in spite of reality and Hoenn deeming it impossible. Hoenn was hollow, and within its hollow form existed a paradise in which any fiction could become reality.

6UmBndmG

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,210 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 0:28:22 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It feels strange to see Howard so serious instead of his goofy, screamy self. But perhaps, this is what happens when people are exposed to an environment that forces them to grow and survive.[break][break]

"Don't curse us." She laughs, clasping her hands together and interlocking her fingers. "I only packed enough lunch for us."[break][break]

Pull her palms apart, then release. Over and over, an idle repetition. Without proper fingers, the Pichu is unable to copy what she does, puffing their cheeks as they grumble to a rather unamused Luxray.[break][break]

"How long do you think it's been here? Since the formation of the Silent Icelands? When the meteor fell? Or right when Kyurem created the chasm?"[break][break]

mT6WEViq (Total: 323)

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 18:29:59 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Tera Crystals make me think that this cavern was created as soon as the earth was cracked open, but Route 119 makes me think differently."

Hoenn had misunderstood the threat that they were facing. Rocket. League. Both had looked at the phenomenon threatening to undercut everything and had seen only the surface of Hoenn being infested. They had refused to look under the hood. The region beneath their feet was rotting. Route 119 had caves like this, and the Island Cave had emerged due to the interference of the crystals.

He should've noticed this sooner, but his promotion had preoccupied him. Why was he so stupid?

"I would guess since a few months past Meteno, at the very least. This place isn't natural, even though it's paradise. Besides, I'm hearing about all sorts of freaky stuff that lives down in the crater."

He counted on his fingers.

"Dinosaurs... Paradoxes... More dinosaurs..."

THB1HMdc

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,210 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 5:58:51 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Paradise is the wrong word." She interrupts for a brief moment. "There's something else that lurks down here. Either a new paradox or something that's scary enough that you can feel it without ever seeing it."[break][break]

And before he tries to argue back -[break][break]

"No, it isn't the atmosphere. Whatever it is seems to scare the other paradoxes in this cave."[break][break]

Reiner grunts in agreement, tense as he directs his gaze at the walls. Perhaps he sees something, senses something on the horizon. And he'll bark to the Pichu on his head, a Protect instantly projected over the group as the ground begins to shake under feet. Loose rocks, dirt and crystals begin to rain from the ceiling, a colourful shower that bounces harmlessly against the shimmering pink barrier.[break][break]

cYF|_viN (Total: 492)

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 9:11:08 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"It is paradise. This place was free of human interference until we cracked it open like an egg. Now, we've poisoned it with our minds. We're nothing but Murkrows feasting on carrion."

If the afterlife was paradise, and the crystals in the cave's bowels were capable of performing miracles, that made Area Zero Elysium. The Giant Chasm was were life went on, unmarred. Hoenn made up the sky, and it was constantly at war. The battle between Rocket and League had split the sky and allowed demons into this unmarred utopia.

Yes, Inferno and Bless were inversed. The sky was hell, and the earth was heaven.

"Something is-" His eye widened. He knew what an earthquake was. Before he could react, Eris's Pichu erected a barrier that prevented harm. It created a pink barrier. Wait, pink?

Before he could say something, it was over.

He stared at the Pichu, then at Eris, then at Doug.

"That's not natural. It's deliberate. Your Pichu was a big help! Man, I wish I had crackers to feed it..."

Blissfully oblivious, yet something tugged at Howard. Strange...

P7zFQvoP

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,210 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 9:36:53 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"No, it isn't. You said it yourself. That it shouldn't exist." She frowns. "It isn't a natural part of our world. It came from another plane. It's a honey trap and we're all falling for it."[break][break]

The ability to make dreams a reality is tempting, but no matter how one slices it, these crystals are a parasite that's been slowly claiming the region. Even without human intervention. No one should avert their eyes from that truth.[break][break]

"They like Yeggo waffles." Eventually she sighs, tries to keep her mind off the gravity of the situation. "You introduced it to them that one time and now they're hooked."[break][break]

NGNNrIhz (Total: 510)

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 10:33:32 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Huh." He stared at the Pichu for a moment, before closing his eye and nodding. "Yes. That makes sense. They are quite delicious."

Nonetheless, he wouldn't forget the pink energy barrier. Where else had that shown up? It was familiar, he was sure of it! Yet he was preoccupied at the moment, pondering the implications of Area Zero and this new segment of paradise.

"We are not falling for it. My boss is making me go down here, and you're simply helping out a friend. I've read enough explorer journals to know what happens when we explore too greedily and too deep."

History never made notice of a mass of cave networks that intersected the region like veins on a body, but Howard felt like each day marked a new occurrence.

Ah, but that was Hoenn.

ujUGI9Kx

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,210 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 10:50:49 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]A pause. A moment to cool her head and take in what he's said. A deep breath in, then a quiet nod.[break][break]

"Yeah. Who knows what would happen if you went alone, huh?" A cheeky grin takes over as she leans back with her head behind her head. Down here, they are simply friends, fellow archaeologists on the cusp of a discovery.[break][break]

Said discovery being a rather strange set of footprints similar to the ones she's seen before.[break][break]

"Here again... Whatever made these tracks really likes walking around these caverns."[break][break]

Blissfully oblivious to the strange scent of fear in the air. Or perhaps, the very source of that fear.[break][break]

T4MLYsLa (Total: 579)

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 11:31:25 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"I'd get jumped by a dozen Scream Tails. Howard smiled wryly and shook his head. "And you'd have to save me."

Oh, how he loathed being saved by a child, even if she was a powerful one. The weight of the world was pushed onto the shoulders of the small. How many Atlases needed to shoulder the burden of his folly? How many people would need to pick up the League and Rocket's pieces?

The weight was incomprehensible.

"Tracks? Hm." Howard knelt down in the dirt and frowned. He saw them immediately, and began to appraise them with the eye of a professional. Heavy. Whatever had stepped here weighed several metric tons. He felt a familiar pang of fear. "Huh. Have you seen this before?"

The twinge of fear had been with him since he was young. His eye darted back and forth.

2yFxPz7m

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,210 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 3:54:06 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Mmm... Several times in several other parts of this cave system." Kneeling down beside Howard, she too observes with both her eye and heart. "People tend to feel this... sort of fear."[break][break]

She suspects that he isn't immune to it. Neither is she, but she has that unseen benefit of having a rather peculiar friend and her best buddy with her. One that quietly nudges her emotions into equilibrium, and one that brings comfort just by being there.[break][break]

"Are you scared?" She frowns. "We can turn around if yo-"[break][break]

Space cracks and oozes a deep purple, an abyss gouged into existence as it opens its maws wide. Reiner tenses and snarls at the rift, but nothing matches the sudden pressure that weighs down upon their shoulders. Dark, foreboding, stirring deep in their chest.[break][break]

GLoTiait (Total: 753)

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 6:05:17 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"No. I'm an adventurer. We can keep go-"

The Distortion World was a place with an infinite number of depictions, each one more fantastical and creative than the last. For centuries, theologists and scholars argued about what the Distortion World was truly like. Luckily for them, the debate had been settled in Hoenn almost two years ago, when had bound herself to Giratina.

There was plenty of data on the Distortion World now, and Howard recognized it immediately.

There had been an instinctual moment where Howard had stepped in front of Eris. He didn't know why, when Reiner was strong enough to keep her safe. It just felt right.

Then, he was hit with a pressure that demanded his knees buckle before the weight of the divine. Yet, remarkably, they didn't. Instead, he turned and ran.

"Nope. Nope. Not again. Nope." Howard scooped up Eris in his arms and began running away from reality's bugs and errors.

RUMBLE... THUD. THUD. THUD. A noise rang in their bones as Howard tried to spirit them away. Too heavy to be Doug chasing after them. Too methodical to be a rockslide.

"This is bad. Why is that here?"

OX|JjWet

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP