Lydia Magnusson
Dyna Meet [M]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 23:42:57 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lydiapost"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

When tales of the Dyna Tree reached her, Lydia immediately threw her legs from her bed. The mythos surrounding such a blessing were no different than rotting meat. It would attract little but scavenging vultures. If left unprotected, the tree would soon be picked barren. “Get up, Athena.” Trying to stretch out the pain in her calves, the blonde threw her closet open. “We’re leaving.”[break][break]

Her combat boots slipped on easily, their size almost doll-like. A series of practical clothing items soon joined them. Though not camo printed, the cargo boots looked army-issued. A gun slipped into her secured holster as she tucked her hair through a dark ball cap. Any sign of a frilly, pampered Kalosian princess vanished in an instant. As she locked her door behind her, Lydia took a moment to pull out her phone: 'I’ll meet you in Evergrande.’[break][break]

When the text’s recipient arrived, they would find Lydia trying to corral the volunteers attempting to protect the tree. She barked out orders as she limped from point to point.[break][break]

It was then that the circling flock of birds above swarmed.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

She invited Thomas to join her in Evergrande to fend off a bird invasion[break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.lydiapost]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lydiapost]font:11px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lydiapost b"]color:#ACDEF7;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lydiapost a"]color:#ACDEF7;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lydiapost i"]color:#ACDEF7;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lydiapost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:#ACDEF7;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lydiapost h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:#ACDEF7;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".lydiapost h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:#ACDEF7;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".lydiapost .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lydiapost .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lydiapost .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Dyna Meet [M]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 20:21:10 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The former soldier's invitation couldn't have come at a better time. Today was the day Thomas intended to regale the Calyrex inhabiting the Tree with another tale. By the time Thomas got the text from Lydia, he was already in Ever Grande. Thomas responded to his cousin's message with a simple 'On my way.'

It seemed they were joined by a healthy band of volunteers. Before he could greet his cousin, a flock of Birds attempted to attack the tree. Thomas immediately brought out his Galvantula, Thread. "Thread, Electroweb!", Thomas ordered.

The Galvantula positioned himself, until he had several members of the flock in his sights. The Galvantula then launched an expanding net of electrified silk, ensnaring several of the birds, and grounding them with a powerful burst of electricity.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights