POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 6:19:28 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","neonmint"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","iconimage"]

"Over here Tella! Gnocci, help her stablize it!" He said as the Abomasnow and Beheeyem moved into place some digging equipment. They stop at the spot, marked up by a neon green X. Gnocci used PSYCHIC to help keep the large drill and other pieces of equipment from shaking and falling over. [break][break]

"When you're done, we'll set up a perimeter while works the drill." he said before turning to the pinkette and giving her a thumbs up. "Right?" he added with a cheery grin as he asked the head scientist for confirmation. [break][break]

OaxgJBZb

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","title"]TLDR;

| geolopgical survey [break][break]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
it's a highway, highway to the dark [break]
and a neon medusa's got your heart .

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,341 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
AZ EXCURSION B: NM
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 1:53:42 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

She'd come prepared this time, with more equipment and a better sense of where to dig. Gritting her teeth, Nomi set the drill in the middle of a particularly thick cluster of Tera crystals, then waited for Mint's Pokemon to help her stabilize it.[break][break]
Kallistatus, however, floated over to Mint, staring at the Beast with its unblinking eye. Nomi glanced up, noticing the way the shiny Unown-K had fixated on her companion. Oh, right.[break][break]
"Mint," she called out, tone pleasant, if a little inquisitive. "There's something I've been meaning to ask you."[break][break]
It was something of a sensitive topic, but it needed to be addressed. Nomi had spent the past several months obsessed with finding the DRK Triad - as well as risking her life to win critical members of the League government to her side, for the greater purpose of saving the world - and where she had failed, Mint, of all people, had succeeded.[break][break]
Perhaps a little too well.[break][break]
Regardless of the complications, it was the only real lead she had, and she had every intention of convincing her fellow Rocket - and friend - to tell her absolutely everything he knew.[break][break]
"Are you...dating Father Winter?"[break][break]
b7j9iXfa

TAGS[break]
NOTES – AREA ZERO EXCURSION B: GEOLOGICAL SURVEY

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest8"]--accent:#f798d6;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 4:51:12 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

He smiled, the face plate of his helmet reflecting an excited smile. He turned to Kallistatus offering his hand to them as if asking permission to pet the Unown. He turned to Nomi when she spoke up, tilting his head towards her to show he was listening. "What's up girly pop?" he asked as she seemed to hesitate. [break][break]

His pokemon set up the area letting the trainers discuss what they needed to. "H-Huh?!" surprise is evident, unable to hide his expression and too unguarded to stop it. He blushed, and regrettably, his mask reflected that as well. [break][break]

"I- uhh- Well I-" he began, stuttering in embarrassment. The answer was obviously no, right. Like, he'd had an incident with Father Winter the First, and then the really long night with Father...well....Dionysus. He could distinguish them like that right? He hadn't had much time one on one with the first. "Um...we...not e-exactly....it's uh...it's hard to explain." he added.

F99uyFTU

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/8aINXGd.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,341 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 21:01:01 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Oh, you don't have to worry," she smiled encouragingly, not missing a beat. "I saw everything."[break][break]
Mint might be deflecting somewhat - or perhaps he was legitimately confused - but to Nomi, it was as clear as the crystals they were currently excavating.[break][break]
"So you can tell me the truth. If he's your lover now, your secret will be safe with me - and the Unown. I won't tell anyone, not even Walsh."[break][break]
Matters of the heart were complicated, though, she knew better than to deny that. Her own relationship with Parker had been fraught with tension lately, in part because of Nomi's insistence on continuing to fraternize with and in part because Parker had been feeling somewhat displaced by Rocket - and by Nomi's mission to save Hoenn. They were working through it.[break][break]
"The thing is, Mint, the DRK Triad is trying to destroy Hoenn. And I'm quite interested in making sure that doesn't happen. So," she clapped her hands together excitedly. "I see this as a fortuitous development! If you can continue to seduce Father Winter to our side, then perhaps he will be willing to work against his former organization and help us prevent the apocalypse."[break][break]
She had vague memories of encountering the enigmatic man recently, as well - but much of it had felt like a dream. What Mint had experienced was far more...real.[break][break]
g6AnWO7A

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 3:38:55 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

"Y-You did?!" Mint asked blushing fiercely as he covered his face and turned away from Nomi for a moment. Even with his face covered his helmet still reflected the blush. And if Nomi watched closely, the sliver of skin visible between his helmet and the bottom of his mock neck top was bright red. [break][break]

He turned to Nomi still flustered before raising a finger to where his lips would be. "SSH! N-Not so loud!! H-He's not- I mean- It's not like I see him regularly- I- You know it weird because he's not Father winter he's Father Winter the Second-" Mint babbled getting more embarrassed ass was mentioned. He clamped his mouth shut at Nomi continued. [break][break]

Mint paused, before nodding quickly at Nomi. Though he had selfish reasons to pursue Dionysus, hiss argument had always been he seemed like an easy swap. If not a swap, at least a resource. In his own moral code came the coin rolls, and if they were willing to risk something in a coin toss, they might make headway against the triad. [break][break]

"I- I haven't had a...a moment to report to Walsh about this. M-Mainly because I've gathered nothing but- I- I've been saying if we can offer him a good enough gamble, he'd take it." he said to the head scientist. "But...Nomi we...him and I aren't...like that." They'd had an insane night together sure, and some of the bruises still clung to hiss body stubbornly taking their time to disappear but. "I've met...two different Winters. And I- I still don't understand them at all." He frowned before continuing. "And now...I'm afraid he might try to kill me." he said, referencing vaguely his new bond with the Galarian Articuno. [break][break]

lAKIVBav
[break][break]

total: 320

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/8aINXGd.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,341 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 12:23:33 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Ah, yes. Mint was an Avatar now - that did complicate things.[break][break]
But it did not necessary hinder the plan forming in Nomi's mind; she had a feeling that if there was any member of the Triad willing to set aside their hatred of Avatars in favor of some more tempting gamble, as Mint himself had alluded to, it would be Father Winter.[break][break]
"He's different than the rest of them," she concluded, with an unspoken - I know you agree - look in her eyes. "He takes risks in ways the others don't. I don't think he'd waste his time on you in such an - " she paused, considering. " - intimate way, if he didn't find it advantageous to do so."[break][break]
For some, entertainment was everything. Gambling was an addiction, a constant seeking of a very specific thrill.[break][break]
"He wants something, we just have to figure out what. If we can offer it to him, then perhaps he'll switch sides. Or at the very least, aid us in some way. We don't need his loyalty, just information."[break][break]
Or the willingness to stand down. One less enemy between them and survival.[break][break]
"Do you know how to find him? Did he leave you some way of getting in contact?"[break][break]
Shards of crystal flew about as the drill continued to hammer into the earth, its low rumbling the soundtrack to their conversation.[break][break]
ef21YwQm

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 3:43:50 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Mint understood this could all be a type of operation played on him just as much as he said he was playing one of the DRK Triad. The truth was he ad set this plan in motion on a drunken whim all those years ago. Admired from afar, made jokes, even flirted into the abyss. It just so happened that the abyss had flirted back. Or well, it- Dionysus ad done more than that. Maybe it'd kill him in the end. For now, all it did was really establish his type. Unfortunately, his track record was devastatingly terrible, but after @brian, he had resigned himself to having no expectations. [break][break]

He just liked the attention form Father Winter. And he'd indulge in it if the other was willing, for as long as he was willing. [break][break]

"Perhaps I can offer him something from Project Infinity but...even that is rather inconclusive. We're only in the beginning stages of understand how everything works, much less how our contracts with our patrons work." He remembered 's warning, the man having only created a more desperate urge in Mint to hurry his project along. Dig deeper, research further. However he could. [break][break]

Mint shook his head. "No, he only gets in contact when he wants to be contacted." he said, referring to the series of letters. "I have the address I sent the letter off to but I doubt its a real one anymore." he said with a small shrug. "Judging from the last time he visited, he's doing test trials on us. Testing our choices and how to change them." [break][break]

fPNcRgqF
[break][break]

total: 464

[attr="class","oocbox"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,341 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 12:32:50 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Project Infinity might be enough to tempt Father Winter, for the DRK Triad feared Avatars - their unpredictability was enough to cause the shadowy agents to attack the God-blessed, as well as make every attempt to stop new bonds from forming. Any information on their nature would be of use to them, though Nomi was loath to give any of it up unless they absolutely had to. Which was why she stubbornly held onto the notion that Mint himself would be able to attract Father Winter simply by continuing to be the charming, intriguing, determined man that he was - Galarian Articuno or no Galarian Articuno.[break][break]
As for how to find him...[break][break]
"I have an idea," she told Mint, flashing the Beast a small, mischievous smile. Tapping into the collective network of the Unown, she reached out with her senses for a very specific one. A pregnant pause, and then - [break][break]
An Unown-D popped into existence, staring down at Mint with its singular eye.[break][break]
"This Unown once belonged to Father Winter. Rocket acquired it during the Meteno incident." She smiled, triumphant. "It's loyal to me now, but I suspect it still knows how to find Father Winter. Maybe if you spend some time bonding with it, it will be able to contact him for you?"[break][break]
The Unown-D floated down to Mint, circling around him curiously.[break][break]
"I've been calling it Diomedes."[break][break]
S4b0xPeL

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 0:17:46 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Mint is all ears, looking up curiously at the pinkette and waiting. Power seemed to thrum gently in the air around the woman before like a bubble pop, an Unown D appeared. He tilted his head at the Unown, waving to it politely. Unlike others, the pokemon had always been cute to him. Even with the whole 'eyes of god' thing. And the Unown seemed to love Nomi, so he had to believe there was no way they were reporting to Arceus. Or, at the very least, a faction of them belonged to Nomi now and it had the potential to grow. [break][break]

As she explained it, Mint lit up. "Oh I remember you then!" He'd tried to coax it fully onto Rocket's side before when they'd captured it from Meteno. "Yeah?!" he chimed in, growing more excited the second. He tried not to move too much to let the Unown D 'sniff' him out. "Really? Can I take him?" he asked with a bright grin as Diomedes continued to orbit him like a satellite. [break][break]

"Diomedes is a cute name." he said, offering his hand out to the Unown before looking over at Nomi. "Matches his old, old master, Dionysus, perfectly."

[break][break]

wNxgn6mw
[break][break]

[attr="class","oocbox"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,341 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 4:00:19 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Diomedes seemed to light up at the mention of Dionysus - as if it were a radio receiving a very specific signal. It bobbed up and down next to Mint, as if to indicate that it recognized who the Beast was talking about. Through her connection with the Unown collective, Nomi could sense a...familiarity emanating from it. The remnants of a bond that had once existed between it and Father Winter.[break][break]
"I know for a fact that Kallistatus - " she nodded at the shiny Unown-K " - can still recognize Holo's signature, when she comes and goes from our world. I bet Diomedes can do the same for Fa - Dionysus. Together, you can look for him."[break][break]
Around them, the tera-encrusted cavern shuddered, a sudden ripple of earthy energy coming from somewhere beyond their chamber shaking the foundations of the earth. Nomi glanced down at the mining equipment, frowning. Was this area too unstable to continue digging?[break][break]
"We might want to collect these samples and move on to a different section of the cave network," she suggested, just in case.[break][break]
wMRP2HNu

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 0:53:45 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Mint wondered if Unown were like cats. They blinked to say 'i love you' or just to indicate they were happy or sleepy. It's hard to notice changes in the alphabet pokemon but having collected his own little brood, he'd grown to appreciate them more. Though, it'd all started with Diomedes. "Yea, you miss him right? Or..." he said, not really sure. He didn't pretend to understand the bond between pokemon and master that Diomedes shared. He's just happy. It seemed to be happy too. [break][break]

"Huh?! They tell you when oil comes through?" he asked in surprise before feeling another flutter of excitement within and turning back to the Unown D. "I'd like that though." he said, smiling a second later and nodding at the bobbing pokemon. "If you don't mind hanging out, can we try to track him down again?" he offered the Unown D. [break][break]

He held out his hand, this time for a handshake of any kind before the cave shuddered and his eyes moved to Nomi, and then the drill. The earth seemed to stabilize, but she'd rather not risk it too much. "Yeah, let's not risk it right now." he said as he beckoned his larger pokemon back and directed them to begin removing the slowing drill.

[break][break]

gmftOmFo
[break][break]

[attr="class","oocbox"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights