Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
All Nightmare Long
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 21:15:35 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"As I was saying, I have a camera I could mount to a smaller bird of yours. We could use your bird to scout ahead on the trail we were following, look out for tracks.", Thomas offered.

When the sword slash-like markings were brought to Thomas' attention, he realized it was like the ones he saw earlier, when he and were taking on a horde of Paradox Pokemon in Area Zero.

"You think it was one of the Paradox Swords that might've done this? The ones that emerged from the Chasm at the end of our battle with Kyurem and Hoopa?", Thomas inquired.

That was when he heard the cry from before. It confirmed that the cries seemed to be coming from two different Pokemon.

tA|RU43H

tags:
notes: 1552
ROLL 2-10. - Hear the following cry echoing from somewhere deep below

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,055 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
All Nightmare Long
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 5:50:16 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The plan his friend offered was reasonable enough, and didn’t mince around.

“Yeah, I have a lot of smaller Flying-types we can use. Can ask Kyouya to shadow them so they don’t get jumped by—whatever caused those slash marks,” he gestured as he took his phone out and snapped pictures of the vandalized tree.

And then—there it was, yet again!

“Gee, whatever this thing is… you think it has some kind of mating ritual?” he continued as he then pulled out one of his smaller, yet faster birds—one that wouldn’t look too out of place in this area.

All things considered, his Corvisquire would then fly over to where his friend stood.

“Here, she should be small and fast enough. Kyouya can shadow her from further up so we can find just where—” he trailed off, hoping that they would be able to actually find the trail of tracks they were following earlier.

hSzniwpd
total: 1,578

• hopefully they can find something!
• setting up for: ROLL A 4, 14, 24, or 100. - Discover mysterious tracks or footprints

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
All Nightmare Long
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 5:56:00 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Sounds good.", Thomas told Alexei.

Thomas gently mounted the small camera onto the Corvisquire. He'd then hand Alexei a headset. "This will allow you to communicate with her.", he told the Gym Leader, before handing him a tablet. "And this should allow us to see what she's seeing."

When the Corvisquire took flight, one of the first things she'd likely spot, upon getting clear of the rubble, was more tracks that matched those of Ting Lu.

AoBn6UOd

tags:
notes: 1642

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,055 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
All Nightmare Long
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 6:11:43 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“You really do come armed to the teeth, huh,” he mused as the camera was mounted onto his Corvisquire, who then took off to fly on ahead—and his Braviary would follow not too long afterward; just in case they ran into shit out there.

Good thing here was that he knew how to use stuff like this, so there was that.

“Alright, let’s see what they can find up ahead.”

It wouldn’t take too long for them to find even more tracks of this Ting-Lu creature… and he sighed.

“It really looks like the damned thing’s around here somewhere, huh,” he mused quietly while the two avians continued to fly further afield; hoping they didn’t run into even more trouble.

One Regirock was enough for the day, thank you!

AocEhM7x
total: 1,678

• ROLL A 4, 14, 24, or 100. - Discover mysterious tracks or footprints

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
All Nightmare Long
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 6:15:03 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Yeah, would rather not run into that thing.", Thomas remarked.

Thomas climbed back onto his Hydreigon, tailing after Alexei and his Corvisquire.

Not long after spotting the Ting Lu tracks, the smaller avian could spot another set of tracks. Alexei could testify to the tracks matching those of the beast they were tracking.

85OeMxlx

tags:
notes: 1723

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,055 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
All Nightmare Long
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 6:26:49 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“See? See, one gigantic walking pile of rocks is enough, thank you,” he chuckled quietly as they continued to tail the Corvisquire the further she flew up ahead.

Thankfully, there wasn’t anything that would cause too much of an alarm—other than even more tracks of the thing that they were chasing down.

“You think… you think that whatever we were fighting back out at the Icelands is all the way down here?” he mused—because he remembered seeing an entire metric assload of the robotic-looking mockeries of the Swords of Justice running around…

What a terrifying thought.

k0oWVJqS
total: 1,779

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
All Nightmare Long
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 7:12:27 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"I don't doubt it, Alexei.", Thomas told the Gym Leader. "They emerged from this place, so it's reasonable to say we might see more of 'em."

The tracks that belonged to Ting Lu, and the attacker, seemed to follow the same path, until the beast's tracks went down a divergent path, while the Ting Lu continued to go down the way it was going.

Seemed like the Ting Lu wasn't very interested in whatever attacked the Research Team. That, or it gave up pursuit, for some reason. Unless Ting Lu planned to cut off the attacker.

"Looks like we might not have to deal with the bowl after all.", Thomas remarked.

RcpwC_e0

tags:
notes: 1789

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,055 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
All Nightmare Long
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 7:23:13 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

And then, there was the same sound, yet again!

“Geez, what is up with whatever’s making that noise? Are they in the middle of a mating ritual or something?!” he exclaimed, resisting the urge to roll his eyes before looking over at his friend.

“And Tom, you forgot—you can call me Alex. I mean, most everyone does at this point,” he chuckled before looking over at what was being shown on the screen…

Oh, boy.

“You think the bowl-head went to cut off whatever made the large footprints?” he would ask the other; while whistling once to make the Corvisquire come to a stop to wait for them to catch up to where she was waiting.

dn2sDfux
total: 1,817

• there goes that noise again!
• ROLL 2-10. - Hear the following cry echoing from somewhere deep below:
[player]https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOENN%20MUSIC/MysteriousCry2.mp3[/player]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
All Nightmare Long
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 1:50:32 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Whatever it is, it's really going off-", Thomas remarked, before the Hydreigon was caught up in a spider's web.

The Hydreigon thrashed around in the web for a moment, only serving to entangle himself further.

"Kalameet, calm down!", Thomas called out to the Hydreigon, attempting to stroke his head.

"Flamethrower.", Thomas told the dragon as it calmed down.

The Hydreigon sprayed the web with a burst of fire, causing the webbing to burn up around them.

TVebVT2y

tags:
notes: Ariados web

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,055 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
All Nightmare Long
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 11:07:53 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“You might want to be careful around here, using fire like that,” he warned his friend.

“Who knows if the next time we use any kind of fire we accidentally start a big-ass forest fire…”

This wwas, of course, until he himself felt his foot snag on something as well! looking down, he realized that there was a Joltik climbing up his leg—and that what remained of the web had smeared all over his jeans.

Oops.

“Looks like you’re not the only one who had some spider trouble,” he remarked quietly with a laugh as he let the Joltik hop off and scuttle away elsewhere.

15|LFTfm
total: 1,924

• oops
• galvantula web + joltik crawling up his leg

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
All Nightmare Long
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 22:15:14 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Of course. I don't make that choice easily. Ariados webbing is hard to destroy otherwise.", Thomas remarked. The webbing was so durable, that it was used to fashion rugged clothing.

Thomas was ready to have his Pokemon cull the fire before it could spread, should it come to that.

"You okay?", Thomas asked Alexei. He and Kalameet were both ready to aid their friend.

fNHR2Z07

tags:
notes: 2023

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,055 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
All Nightmare Long
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 17:38:37 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Yeah, just got my foot stuck in a Joltik’s web—at least they’re not the angry, bitey kind,” he continued with a little ‘click’clicking’ gesture meant to mimic the sound of pincers.

It wouldn’t take too long before they would eventually find—something else. Something that was entirely and totally out of place in the entire—

“Hey, what’s th—” he trailed off as he pointed out the silver coin that his clumsy ass had accidentally dug up.

A split-second later he would have a belated realization what it was and immediately recoil at the sight of it.

“Shit.”

eTcR|wLL
total: 2,077

• oops
• he found the Gimmighoul coin kek

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
All Nightmare Long
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 17:43:25 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"That coin, looks like one of the ones that make up a Gholdengo.", Thomas remarked.

That was when he felt the hairs on the back of his neck raising up. The all too familiar feeling of invasive fear took hold. His eyes dilated, his breathing became sharp and frantic.

Visions of being overwhelmed by Paradox Pokemon invaded his mind. Gripping the reigns of his Hydreigon tightly, Thomas tried to power through the overwhelming terror.

ji|Cxx5u

tags:
notes: 2123
Fear prompt

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,055 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
All Nightmare Long
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 17:50:21 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“E-exactly… my partner told me about the s-stories involving the Pokémon that hoards those c-coins,” he squeaked; not realizing his own voice had gone up several octaves again.

Primarily because Gholdengo were possessive little shits, and they did not like their stash being stolen from!

“W-what if this coin’s cursed?” he continued in that same quiet tone, quickly brushing off the rest of the webbing that had gotten stuck to his jeans.

Now, where did his Corvisquire fly off to?!

zAE80bwD
total: 2,128

• hello, intrusive thoughts (fear prompt, Tom rolled a number with a 4)

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
All Nightmare Long
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 17:54:21 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

For a moment, Thomas clenched his eyes shut, feeling fear come to a crescendo, before finally washing away, his mind settling down. Thomas opened his eyes, the visions no longer plaguing him, his grip on the Hydreigon's reigns easing.

"Nah, that's definitely Ting Lu's influence talking. If you'd like, I can hold onto the coin for you.", Thomas offered.

That was when he heard the now familiar, yet mysterious cry from below. Whatever it belonged to, it was crying out rather frequently.

"Let's keep moving. The sooner we get this job done, the better.", Thomas remarked.

aUG02nxr

tags:
notes: 2188
Mysterious cry