jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbody"]
[attr="class","postbody"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]
"Are you okay? Watch your step! There's rocks down there."

[break][break] Ever since awakening from that dream, despite his own recklessness in the previous raid, Jayden had been unconsolable in his desire to fret after . He had always loved them, but for some reason, it seemed that his attention was doubled.

[break][break] It may have felt ten-fold now, especially after months of being sequestered mentally into an ice-cold cavern to which only Chien Pao could inhabit.

[break][break] But today, Chien Pao was not here. At least not yet.

[break][break] It did not seem to appeal to Jayden whenever he was with Fern — whether due to the admin's obvious adoration for the other, or the fact that it simply did not rest under the dutiful eyes of Fern's own diety.

[break][break] A gentle hand brushed over Fern's elbow as they crossed the ravine.

[break][break] "You okay?" he murmured, expression hopelessly gentle.

[break][break]
j5W3QBtM

[attr="class","symbol"]
[attr="class,"cp cp-skull"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
az cull the horde #2

[attr="class","milkycred"]
MILKY

[newclass=".dejavu"] --accent:#7c6678; --speech:#7c6678; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .top"] border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody"] padding:40px 80px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#ddd; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:15px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody .avatarimg"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(90%); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:30px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag a"] font: 10px 'Poppins'!important;letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; margin-top:39px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .postbody a"] font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".postbody h2"] font:10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:3px; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5) [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
965 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
LUMINSCENCE | AZ EXCURSION C
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 1:28:18 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Jayden had been a little…excessive as of late. Sure, in the past they had gotten themself hurt, but they were long past that day in the deep sea. They knew how to work with their deafened ear now. They were fine.[break][break]
So why was it that Jayden was beside himself now? No, Fern knew the answer to that– knew that it had everything to do with what had happened in that strange dreamscape caused by Father Winter. “I’m fine,” they insist, unable to stop the grate in their voice, though Fern forces themself to lighten their tone.[break][break]
“Honestly, duck, a few rocks are not going to do me in.”[break][break]
They normally love the attention lavished on them by the other admin. But the frantic, fervent edge to it now left them feeling uncomfortably smothered. They are just fine, they are stronger now than they ever have been, thanks to Tapu Koko.[break][break]
“I am just as okay as I was two minutes ago,” Fern says with a sigh, blue eyes darting to the side to fix their partner with a pointed look. “Are you okay?”

[break][break]
YxwsQGov

[attr="class","tag"] [break]
+ excursion!![break]
+ He He He

[attr="class","symbol"]
[attr="class,"cp cp-fox"]

MILKY

[newclass=".fern"] --accent:#5DB288; --speech:#5DB288; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern"] width: 450px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .top"] border-top:20px 20px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody"] padding:40px 50px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#eee; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:5px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody img"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(0%); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:30px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .tag a"] font: 10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; margin-top:-49px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,138 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 17:42:34 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

Fine. They say they are fine, yet it does not ease the burden in his chest, does not cause the hurt in his heart to simply melt away.

[break][break] Ever since coming back to reality, burdened with an ache that will not go away, Jayden had fretted over his partner. Over them. It is a terrible thing to want, to want by his side no matter what; whether it is because of the worrisome dream, or because of the fact that simply being around them makes their nightmares go away.

[break][break] "I know," he says, but doesn't sound like he means it. His eyes, after all, never leave the other. "I know, but I just want to be sure anyway."

[break][break] The admin blinks, however, as the attention is turned to him.

[break][break] "Yes. Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

[break][break] In fact, at least in terms of his own health, he is doing better than ever. He has gotten a little bit more accustomed to the roaring beast inside of him, the same one that leaps across the stones and reflects in the glowing TERA CRYSTALS within the cavern. The horrible wave of HATRED is subdued whenever The Charlatan is near; in fact, it is a surprising thing at all that the creature sought it fit to appear when they were clearly present.

[break][break] Perhaps it is the lack of a deity by their side. Perhaps it is something else pulling them to these cavernous walls.

[break][break] "Ah," he says, as if coming to the determination. Jayden glances down at his own self-same skin, the bandages that are still loosely wrapped around the length of his arm. He takes a piece of the loosening fabric, pulling it tighter around his injured wrist. "Yes - I'm healing well."

[break][break] "You shouldn't worry," he said. "I am well-acquainted to 's methods."

[break][break]

oMyzRQnQ

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
az cull the horde #2

MILKY

[newclass=".dejavu"] --accent:#7c6678; --speech:#7c6678; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .top"] border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody"] padding:40px 80px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#ddd; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:15px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody .avatarimg"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(90%); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:30px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag a"] font: 10px 'Poppins'!important;letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; margin-top:39px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .postbody a"] font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".postbody h2"] font:10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:3px; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5) [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
965 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 20:41:03 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

He does not believe them. He doesn’t believe it, though they say it and are find. Since when have they been incapable of standing on their own? Have they not always been capable of exactly that?[break][break]
Fern has always prided themself their independence and resourcefulness. They are besotted and drawn to attention, yes, but they are not dependent on anyone but themself to survive.[break][break]
So why does he fret over them like a tutting mother swanna?[break][break]
It is rich, then, that he echoes their own incredulity when they turn the question back on him. Typically, they might tease him or make a joke. But this time there is a bitter taste in their mouth when he says of course, like he can be just fine and they cannot.[break][break]
Fern doesn’t look at him, but at the leaping creature that slinks along the path with them. One that they admittedly care little for. “Okay, so if you can answer so easily, why wouldn’t I be okay?” They wish Tapu Koko were there, but the island spirit is high above. Trailing from the air above the chasm where it does not feel closed in.[break][break]
They can relate.[break][break]
“That’s-“ not what I meant, they don’t finish aloud. Their gaze flutters down to his arm, scanning over the swathe of bandages. Crisp and white like the downy tufts of his hair has often taken to being as of late.
They mean his mind, of course. His heart, and the frantic emotion he doesn’t have to state for them to sense. The anxious edge to his actions and words, and the fact that he has been finding every opportunity to be alongside them with uncanny accuracy.[break][break]
Normally, they are the clingy one. For someone so work driven, it stands out when it is Jayden who is reluctant to part from their side.[break][break]
The realization is one that itches under their skin, unreachable. And it also provokes a pressure that begs them to pull out from under the press.[break][break]
“That’s very good to hear, darling,” they say instead, though, voice dropping to a murmur. There is still the barest hint of frustration in their sigh, . Their eyes sharpen at the addition. “Theo’s methods?”

[break][break]
yWWE2QkM

+ excursion!![break]
+ He He He

[attr="class","symbol"]

MILKY

[newclass=".fern"] --accent:#5DB288; --speech:#5DB288; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern"] width: 450px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .top"] border-top:20px 20px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody"] padding:40px 50px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#eee; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:5px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody img"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(0%); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:30px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .tag a"] font: 10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; margin-top:-49px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,138 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 20:48:49 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

There is nothing wrong. There is nothing wrong. There is nothing wrong. And yet, Jayden can feel it, just beside the ache in his chest that has persisted against the draw of time, that there is something settled when he looks at them.

[break][break] As if he will blink, and they will be come forever.

[break][break] As if he will blink, and suddenly, they will be no longer there, by his side as they should be.

[break][break] "i'unno where he is, senpai, but i'll be lookin'. i can do that much for ya. if i sniff anything out, promise i'll let you know."

[break][break] "rocket dead? kccch! or just missing?"

[break][break] "jayden, we'll find fern. i promise. the unown can find anything, anyone. we can help you."

[break][break] they can see it — their futures peeling past — a hundred, no, a million times.

[break][break] it is why he is glad for the distraction.

[break][break] "theo's methods," he affirms, with a nod. "i've been training alongside him and as of recent, to control my powers." surely, a thing that he has mentioned before. if not, well.

[break][break] he peels away from them just a little bit, providing distance, just as ice crystallizes in his palm.

[break][break] "i think i've gotten better at handling it."

[break][break] of course, not without a cost.

[break][break] it has been weeks since the damage, since the bruises that line his jaw or the burns that scald - obviously - alongside the wound that provided all those months ago.

[break][break] "the burns are mostly fully healed." he lets out a sigh. "if only didn't lose his connection to xerneas, i would be fully healed by now."

[break][break] Until then, he'd have to rely on 's soothing teas in the meanwhile.

[break][break]

J33aFTmR

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
az cull the horde #2

MILKY

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
965 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 21:19:44 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Whatever it is lurking under the surface, Fern does not ask. He doesn’t offer it, and they don’t try to pry into it. There is a lingering sense of rejection that has stayed with them. He went on in that dream space, for ages past the time Fern spent there. But the betrayal they felt is just as sharp.
When he chose not to believe them. He paid that price, and they are not trying to punish Jayden for that. But they are wary of being so open, so opinionated, for the little good it did them before.[break][break]
“Ah, right.” They feel foolish for asking, suddenly. [break][break]
“That is good,” this time when they speak, it’s earnest. Though they have not shied away from him since that day in the Cave of Origin, there is a part of them that fears the way his body has become a vessel that breeds hatred so easily. The lick of frostburn spurred by the predator that wanders with him, icy claws sunk into Jayden.[break][break]
And apart from that, they know how it feels–to have that sort of power and not think you’re able to control it. Though wielding the lightning that crackles through them, erratic and at whim, proved much easier to manage than the emotion that consumes their partner.[break][break]
Their bitterness eases off– at least for the time being. Fern’s shoulders sag as they continue to side eye his injuries. “I do wish you would not overdo it,” they say, because if he gets to nettle them, why should they not do the same?[break][break]
But Fern is not battering themself to bits, either.[break][break]
“Especially because we do not have the benefit of Xerneas’ channeling as an option.” The skittering crawl of something sneaking along their ankle causes Fern to stop abruptly.[break][break]
Bending down, they brush away a joltik hidden under the cuff of their pant leg, the shocks it gives off no more than a ticklish sensation to someone immune to that electricity.

[break][break]
AM3cQJ6w

+ excursion!![break]
+ ROLL A NUMBER WITH AN 8. - Run into an Ariados or Galvantula web. Alternatively, find a Spinarak or Joltik climbing on you.

[attr="class","symbol"]

MILKY

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,138 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 4:23:59 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i can - " he starts, then stops. his memory, once again, pulls at that other world — that dreamscape that had pulled them from him.

[break][break] "okay," he says instead, mouth softening into a smile. "i'll try."

[break][break] jayden doesn't want to hurt them anymore than they want him to be hurt. that's a sentiment that, at least, he can afford for now.

[break][break] he sighs.

[break][break] "elisabeth was quite upset when she found out," he sighs, offering a hand towards them to hold before stepping onto the path. his eyes glance across the dazzling teracrystals. "i can't imagine why."

[break][break] "it's not like i haven't been tortured before."

[break]

crN3iQvW

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
az cull the horde #2

MILKY

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
965 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 18:46:43 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

They eye him as he begins to protest, something fierce and almost mutinous in the bright blue shade. It only lasts for a moment, as they willfully smooth it over. He will say what he will say. They are not in the mood to let this tilt into an actual argument.[break][break]
There is something fearful in the prospect. Reminiscent of the dreamscape where they just could not budge him.[break][break]
But Jayden relents, and Fern lets out a quiet breath. Some of the tension in their shoulders slides off. At the mention of the underboss, Fern shrugs - recalling some of their own interactions with her. Traded calculations. "It likely does not fit with whatever agenda she has in mind." They sound unbothered as they say so - Fern has always admired 's tactical prowess, even if their trust isn't inherently give.[break][break]
At the addition, their face twists in immediate disapproval. "That doesn't matter! Just because you can endure it, doesn't mean that you should."[break][break]
They let out another long breath as they look ahead. This man, honestly...

[break][break]
Y9|YLcKJ

+ excursion!![break]
+ ROLL A NUMBER WITH AN 8. - Run into an Ariados or Galvantula web. Alternatively, find a Spinarak or Joltik climbing on you.

[attr="class","symbol"]

MILKY

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,138 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 1:38:17 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

'agenda?'

[break][break] it had not occurred to him, yet, that there would be another reason for 's motives. he had simply presumed that she had been worried for him, not understanding how much he'd had to endure in kanto and more importantly, in his childhood. he remembered the way that she'd been in his dream — where had been disapproving of jayden's loyalty to his father, elisabeth had been...

[break][break] his face screwed up in disgust.

[break][break] elisabeth had been the opposite.

[break][break] jayden opened his mouth to ask his duck what they meant, only to catch upon something in their gaze. he paused.

[break][break] "are you worried, meelyi?" my dear. jayden reaches for them again, tugging their hand affectionately to draw them back to him. his face twists with sympathy. "i'm sorry."

[break][break]

eg8W_O2_ [break]

TOTAL: 460

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
az cull the horde #2

MILKY

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
965 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 4:53:25 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Fern speaks simply, without much thought to it. But talk of agenda and inner workings is washed away by the way Jayden turns toward them with immediate contrition.[break][break]

Despite the lingering aftershocks of what tore at them in the dream, despite the recent clinging and lack of space, he is still their Michail. And no matter their frustrations and irritations and uncertainty, they still care

They still love him.[break][break]

They roll back toward him as he pulls them gently. A sigh drifts from their mouth. “Stop,” they relent, hand sneaking up to curve along his cheek. “Stop looking at me with those sad, hangdog eyes.”[break][break]

Fern’s thumb carves a sweeping path under the hollow of his eye. Even as exasperation threatens to creep back in. “Mischa. How can I not worry, when you willingly sign yourself up for torture?”[break][break]

Their tongue clucks against the back of their teeth, disapproving. But it is soft. So soft they feel they might crumble from it. At least until their uncertainties re-root themselves again.

[break][break]
5hp43KBa

+ excursion!![break]

[attr="class","symbol"]

MILKY

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,138 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 6:24:57 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

his brow furrows.

[break][break] he does not understand.

[break][break] "how else should i look at you, lyubimiy?" he asks. "other than as the love of my life."

[break][break] he smiles, as much as jayden has ever known to smile — the same kind, sweet, adoring expression that he always wears for them.

[break][break] it only persists with the way that they touch him, sweeping a thumb beneath his eyes, and he leans forward for a kiss.

[break][break] "do not worry. i will never leave you," he murmurs. "never again."

[break][break]

9|3cGvQR [break]

TOTAL: 460

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
az cull the horde #2

MILKY

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
965 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 22:19:05 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Even in his clingy desperation, is earnest.[break][break]
Something Fern has always found unendingly endearing, and so despite the fact that they are starting to chafe under his constant presence, with hardly a moment alone (work obligations excluded) they cannot find it in themself to be cruel or cold.[break][break]
“When did you grow so sappy with your words, mo ghrá? It is sweet, though a bit strange. Not that he never showered Fern with verbal affections—it is perhaps the abundance of it now.[break][break]
After all of the—[break][break]
They sigh as lips dust against theirs, sweet and soft like powdered sugar on their tongue. What are they to do with him, when they love him so fiercely?[break][break]
How do they reconcile it with the uncertainty that storms in their chest? When everything that remains unspoken hangs suspended in the in-between, nearly covered up by a layer of tender gestures and sweet nothings?[breaK][break]
Never again.[break][break]
This feels like a promise he cannot make authentically. There are still wounds in their heart still being knit back together. There is still a fear under their skin that skitters and jumps at a word like never.[break][break]
But Fern doesn’t refute him. They only kiss him again— soft, and then turn back to the winding path of the chasm ahead.

[break][break]
dkVYbzn_

+ excursion!![break]

[attr="class","symbol"]

MILKY

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 4:59:13 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: