Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,024 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
AZ Excursion A: Ameena and Aurelie
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 21:42:12 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]Little excursions into the chaotic
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]A chill ran down Aurelie's spine as she and her fellow Rocket descended into the vast system of crystal-studded caves the surface of the Giant Chasm. She couldn't help remembering a similar underground cave beneath Route 119, filled with grass, flowers, glittering tera crystals, and a spaceship. Though she didn't think often about that ordeal, but her occasional nightmares of poison, blood, chains, and blue-skinned, slavering Megalopolans ensured she would never forget it either.

It made her wonder if these caves would be just as surreally beautiful—and just as dangerous.

For now, though, the redhead forced herself to stop shivering and pushed her thoughts away from those disturbing memories. She turned politely toward her Rocket companion, a statuesque woman she didn't recognize. Their steps thudded softly down a sloping pathway spiraling downward into darkness.

"So, what do you think of this place so far?" Aurelie asked, shining her flashlight at the cavern walls sparkling with prismatic, enigmatic crystals. "You have to admit, these tera clusters are...impressive, to say the least. Intimidating too."

Aurelie paused before one such cluster of tera crystals that looked nearly as large as her head. "I've seen crystals like these growing elsewhere, of course, but never anything close to this big. I know they've been popping up all over Hoenn, though, sometimes growing overnight into massive blocks as tall as a person."

A faint, wry smile crossed her lips. "Spooky, right? They're like mushrooms. Or a tumor." Another chill settled in the pit of her stomach at the last thought, and she gulped uneasily and cast a wary eye around their shadowy surroundings.

VfhC|ln8

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
230 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 18:02:23 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

The tera crystals were impressive and intimidating. Ameena hadn't done a lot of research on tera crystals, as she was doubtful there was a connection between them and the dream realm, so it was peripheral to her research at best. "I have not collected any tera crystals myself. Do you use them?" The ones around them would be difficult to harvest if either of them were interested in claiming it.[break][break]

"I could not have dreamed up a cavern like this. Hoenn has so many beautiful surprises. Galar did not feel this... unexpected." Of course, she was born and raised there, so perhaps she was numb to the peculiarities of her home country. Though. Hoenn seemed to have the most unexpected explosions of activity and strange occurrences out of the entire globe. It was an easy decision, comparative to everything else in her life, to come here to study. [break][break]

She was silent for a moment, hoping her own commentary would prompt Aurelie to speak on dreams of her own. For all of her discipline from being a Galarian Captain, she could rarely resist the opportunity to explore the minds of others. "I believe we have a few scientists working on a tera project right now. I wonder if any of them are doing fieldwork like us." She had two years under her belt, but she was still learning about the science division of Rocket. [break][break]

The entire organization seemed largely split between foot soldiers and scientists, though she had not yet witnessed the upper echelons. Many things were shrouded in secrecy, and she was too self-involved to worry about the inner workings when they paid for her research and kept her satisfied. "I meant to ask, what interested you in coming here? I understand you keep yourself busy with some craftsmanship."

TAGS [break]
NOTES – [break]
psypAlpV[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,024 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 6:04:11 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]As they continued walking side by side down the sloping path into the caverns, Aurelie smiled softly and nodded at the other Rocket's response. The redhead had to admit, the other woman presented a rather intriguing and impressive puzzle, with her melodic Galarian accent, impeccable ramrod-straight posture, and studious, intellectual diction. Was she soldier, scholar, or possibly both?

Aurelie knew perfectly well that she herself was neither. Like the ordinary grunt she was, she answered lightly and forthrightly, "As a matter of fact, I do have a tera orb and several tera crystals of my own. I helped conduct initial testing on some early samples too.

"There's still so much that we don't know about them, though, or about the terastallization process as a whole,"
she mused aloud, pursing her lips thoughtfully. "So, I wouldn't be surprised if the organization's scientists are down here as well to conduct field research and collect more samples."

Hearing the woman's last question, Aurelie raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "Yes, I'm a metalsmith. So, I'm always interested in learning more about new materials and substances, not to mention how they can be put to use. You can never have too many test samples, right?"

She turned to flash a warm smile at the other woman, only to stumble as one of her feet caught on a rock. Instinctively, Aurelie reached out to catch herself. What she didn't expect was the sharp zap and spark of pain as her hand brushed the electrified threads of a massive Galvantula web stretching across the path in front of them.

"Ow!" she exclaimed, pulling back hastily and rubbing her hand as she stared up. The web covered nearly the entire span between the cave walls. "What the heck? How do we get past that?"

Hissing softly in pain, Aurelie glared at the humming, electricity-infused web and pulled out a Pokeball, releasing her Armarouge. She cradled her hand and addressed the Pokemon with a grim smile. "What do you say we burn our way through this thing?"

tKaWJ_Ef
Total: 193

[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
230 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 2:51:14 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

She was intrigued by the other woman's ready access to tera. It made Ameena wonder how accessible they really were, and if Aurelie kept it for combat value or some other motivation. She hoped for the opportunity to see it in action, but it'd be more impactful if she had knowledge of how Aurelie's pokemon acted and performed without such boons. More than combat value, she wondered about behavioral shifts...[break][break]

She broke from her thoughts as Aurelie mentioned metalsmithing. Her desire to have new materials was good news for Ameena. She could offer Aurelie resources in exchange for future favors, though she would have to make sure she had something worth the metalsmith's interest. Ameena collected metaphysical data and resources far more often than anything physical. [break][break]

She flinched as Aurelie touched the shocking web. "Such an odd place for them to nest." Darkness was one thing, but these areas were chaotic and prone to earthquakes or huge rockfalls. No bug should feel safe enough. Still, she smiled at Aurelie's fiery pokemon and let her Espathra take the lead on her own behalf. The psychic type helped with the destruction of the web with dazzling gleam to avoid touching it herself. [break][break]

While their pokemon worked, she turned her attention back to Aurelie, gaze resting on her hand to assess if the injury would be long-lasting. She followed with a different curiosity. "About what you said previously, these crystals appearing overnight, almost like tumors. What do you think causes such strange and energy-laden growths in Hoenn? This does not happen anywhere else on the globe, as far as I am aware." She considered the downsides of oversharing for just a moment before adding: "I came to Hoenn for these oddities. But often, I am told it is just an idiosyncrasy. Is that what you believe?"

TAGS [break]
NOTES – [break]
NHWwoV0W[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,024 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 22:45:39 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Still hissing a little from the pain of the electrical burn, Aurelie waved her hand in the air to cool it and pulled a small bottle of BURN HEAL from her backpack. While her Armarouge and Ameena's Espathra tore through the electrical webbing with flame and flashes of light, the redhead sprayed the BURN HEAL on her skin and sighed in relief as it gradually mended the damage.

"That's a lot better!" she exclaimed with satisfaction, inspecting her skin for any remaining traces of redness. "I know we're expected to run into dangers down here, but I would've hated getting seriously injured for tripping over a rock in the dark!"

Falling face-first into a fully electrified web definitely sounded like something that would cause serious injuries. Aurelie gratefully flashed a thumbs-up at her Armarouge as it fired off a final FLAMETHROWER blast. After checking warily for any sign of the Galvantula itself and seeing nothing, she stepped through the breach, this time carefully watching where she put her feet.

The redhead frowned and shrugged when the other woman noted how odd it was for a Galvantula to live here. Aurelie had never even visited the Silent Icelands before the Kyurem battle, let alone these mysterious areas below it, so she had no idea what natural disasters the area might be prone to. When Ameena then returned to the topic of tera crystals, though, Aurelie pursed her lips thoughtfully.

"Well, originally, tera crystals were spread all over Hoenn when the meteor, 99943 METENO, was broken apart in the atmosphere by...Rayquaza, I think." Her brow furrowed as she tried to recall the events from a year and a half ago.

"But...more recently? I know some tera crystals also fell from the Megalopolan spaceship that was under Route 119 when we were flying it, but I didn't think it was that many," she mused aloud.

"I don't think that accounts for this sudden outburst of crystals everywhere. It's definitely not just a funny quirk of the region, though. It seems more...ominous than that."

Aurelie would have continued further, but at that moment, a harsh, blood-curdling roar echoed from deep within the caverns below. The sound made every hair stand up on the back of her neck, and her Armarouge hesitated and peered down into the darkness curiously.

What could possibly be down there that's making that sound? she wondered nervously. Did we alert it to our presence somehow? Or was the noise completely unrelated to us?

"Did you hear that?" she asked in a low voice, turning toward Ameena. "I heard a cry that sounded like a Pyroar, if it was magnified a hundred times into a Dynamax-sized beast!"

g7A0zJ2C
Total: 257

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
230 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 23:01:45 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Ameena was pleased at Aurelie's preparedness when she pulled out the burn heal. Even more, Ameena was intrigued by her casual familiarity. When Meteno had hit Hoenn, Ameena had taken a sabbatical in Alola to see if the TAPU pokemon had any strong connection to the dream realm. It had been rather exciting, and not just because of the new environment for fieldwork. Alola was beautiful. Though, it appeared she had underestimated how much she had missed during that long stay away.[break][break]

She considered her thoughts about more recent happenings. "Indeed, the odd rampant growth of these crystals must be something else, or at least something additional." She considered the Megalopolans. "I very recently came into contact with their old civilization in the ultra deep sea." She had more to offer, but she went rigid at the sound of a sharp cry. [break][break]

She looked to Aurelie instinctively, despite her Espathra's cries of eagerness. Clearly, Edith wanted a good fight. "I would much rather fight a Pyroar barehanded than encounter something that can make that sound." She looked at the deep abyss the cavern promised them ahead. What had previously been an exciting sight was now a looming presence. "Perhaps, it is not necessary to travel too deeply without better equipment." [break][break]

TAGS [break]
NOTES – [break]
eLXvVWSs[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,024 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 22:23:56 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Aurelie smiled, pleased to hear Ameena agreeing that the tera crystals' sudden, explosive growth across Hoenn must have some other cause or reason behind it. Then she nodded thoughtfully when the other woman—who she was realizing must be a scientist or scholar of some kind, judging from her language and thought process—spoke of her own experiences with Megalopolans.

"Are you talking about Lesser Megalopolis?" Aurelie asked curiously. "I've been meaning to visit that world myself at some point with Dr. . Are there Megalopolans living there? Do they try to..."

She mimed taking a bite of something and pointed at the other woman. An embarrassed flush rose over her cheeks, especially when Ameena didn't exactly bear any visible bite marks or wounds of that sort. Aurelie grinned self-deprecatingly—an expression that drained at the sound of the deep roar.

"Ha, I don't think I'd want to confront a Pyroar bare-handed," she said, wincing at the idea of not having a knife, sword, or hammer in that situation. "But I agree, I really don't want to go up against whatever that was!"

Shuddering as the last echoes of that unearthly cry died away, Aurelie shook her head. Backing off from the edge of the sloping pathway, she instead eyed Ameena's supplies speculatively.

"I think you're right about it being a good idea to not travel deeper without better equipment," she agreed, pursing her lips. "Can I ask—what equipment did you bring? Do you have a camera? Or an energy-monitoring device?

"I have some rope and coils of wire in here,"
and she gestured to her backpack, where she had already stashed away her healing spray. "I'm wondering if we might be able to rig the camera or monitor to the end of a rope or wire, lower it down to where that noise came from, and pick up some data that way? But you know, at a safe distance."

If Ameena hadn't brought a camera, Aurelie supposed that they could probably use one of their phones, if they had to. She didn't want to stop here without learning any more, but...she also didn't want to go charging down there right now either. This was all she could think of as a middle ground.

86hMXX_7
Total: 386

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
230 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 22:58:08 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Ameena nodded. "Specifically, Seraphim and I were at the Deep Sea, where we found a Megalopolan shipwreck." The trip was unsettling, but it had been informative beyond belief. She turned inquisitively at Aurelie's follow-up question, stunned at what the woman was suggesting. "No way!" She cried out in surprise, uncharacteristically emotive. "Seraphim said the exact same thing. I thought he was pulling my leg. They were seriously prone to cannibalism?" [break][break]

Okay. She was most certainly moving them up her reading list. Her own research could take a backseat for half a day, surely. [break][break]

She shook her head to rid herself of the thought for now. The roaring thing deeper in the chasm was of greater importance. "Well. I do have an energy reader, but it needs to be totally still to process. You stick it in the ground and it uses seismic--" Her Espathra gave a sharp warning cry above, something the psychic only did in truly dire circumstances. Ameena had a half second to express this to Aurelie before the earth began to shake violently.[break][break]

Edith dove down ungracefully, narrowly avoiding falling stalactites. She returned to her capsule without giving Ameena a moment to adjust, leaving her trainer to fend for herself in getting out. "We will have to return for better readings. No data this far from the core of the cave could possibly be worth our lives." Not that she hated the idea of self-sacrifice for knowledge, but it definitely would've hurt for the data to not even contribute to her body of work. [break][break]

They had enough to report. Monster somewhere inside, dangerous environment, ground/rock types recommended.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – [break]
K8Xf1k_m[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,024 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 23:35:09 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]"Yup, they're definitely cannibals," Aurelie confirmed when the other woman expressed surprise about the Megalopolans' grisly eating habits. "I didn't believe it either at first. But when you see one gnawing on human bones or approaching you with saliva trickling from their mouth, it becomes all too easy to believe."

The redhead nodded attentively when Ameena spoke of her energy reader, only to be cut off abruptly by a sharp cry from the Espathra. Seconds later, the earth began rumbling and shaking all around them. Aurelie let out a disbelieving gasp and smacked her palm against her forehead.

"What the hell? An earthquake?" she exclaimed in dismay, hopping to one side as a crack started opening up between her feet. "As if things haven't been weird enough already!"

Thankfully, Ameena was staying much calmer and more level-headed. Listening to her reasoning, Aurelie nodded vigorously in agreement. "Yeah, you're right. We need to get out fast, or we're going to be crushed and buried down here!"

Ducking to avoid a shower of pebbles raining down from above, the redhead turned to her Armarouge. "Can you help clear a path by blasting any debris with FLAMETHROWERs? And be ready to shoot an ARMOR CANNON if too much comes down on us at once!"

With that, Aurelie reached unthinkingly for Ameena's hand and spun around on her heel. Gritting her teeth, she began running back up the path toward the entrance to Area Zero, weaving and dodging as more stalactites came crashing down around them. Blasts of flame shot to either side as the Armarouge helped burn through obstacles and hazards, making the scene even more chaotic.

Even in the tumult, though, Aurelie froze for a second when she heard a powerful, reverberating growl echoing from alarmingly close by. A cavern wall behind them suddenly crumbled into rubble, and for an astonished second, she thought she caught a glimpse of something shadowy, immense, and very swift, leaping past. Then she blinked and it was gone, replaced by tumbling boulders.

She gave herself a fierce shake and turned back to escaping. Large and scary as that mysterious creature might be, it too seemed more worried about the earthquake than them. At this point, Aurelie was more worried about the earthquake too.

"We must be getting near the entrance, right?" she huffed breathlessly, clutching a hand to her side as she felt a stitch developing. "We can't be that far away by now!"

jNQl8uce
Total: 513

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
230 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 16:41:10 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Aurelie's bravery and quick-thinking helped Ameena stay focused. She did not trust quickly, but she knew from her years in the military that survival relied on knowing the people around you as much as you could -- their weaknesses, strengths, reaction time... And she found Aurelie to be more than up to snuff. And a little funny, with the Megalopolan commentary. So Ameena did not flinch as Aurelie grabbed her hand and instructed her pokemon to blast debris so they could run. [break][break]

With Aurelie's pokemon protecting them from the environment, Ameena ordered her Honedge to navigate ahead of them. It was easy to spot his tassel against the dull colors of the area. "We are definitely close," Ameena stated with confidence. Her training made it easy to keep a mental tally of how far she traveled from where she'd exfil. "Yes, right up here. Rocks have covered the floor of the entrance, but we can get up the rock wall and over the other side to the open air." [break][break]

Honedge stuck herself in the wall and tossed a tassel down for them to grab onto. "You can head up first since you lead us through here," Ameena offered. Regardless of who took the tassel first, it would be a helpful rope to hold onto in case either slipped while climbing the wall. Honedge half-pulled to assist with the process, and soon they would be atop the rocks and able to see grass and open land. "Another day avoiding an early tomb. What a pleasure." Ameena grinned.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – [break]
VM7IGyd7[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 1:14:56 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: