TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
MAGNOLIA | GC EXCURSION B
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 0:07:22 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaatop"]
[attr="class","milaa"]

"You find anything yet?" Mila asked, turning to her Alolan Ninetales, who was snipping along the ground.

[break][break] Some things in life were like riding a bicycle. You never really forgot them, no matter how much you wanted to. They haunted your every waking breath, creeping upon you when you least expected them to. For Mila, this was Rocket. She'd spent how many years trying to avoid them and yet - there they were - creeping up on her, when she least wanted them to.

[break][break] But at the same time, the training that she had endured in her childhood would have never left her bones. It had been years, and she'd always laid low enough to be forgotten, but Mila knew enough basic training. Enough to allow her to slide past League security and into the chasm, searching for clues that she couldn't find elsewhere.

[break][break] wouldn't tell her what he did. So she'd find out for herself.

[break][break] Luckily, this weird chasm didn't seem all that dangerous. Or maybe Mila was just sleuthey enough to avoid it. Sprawling greenery and flowers greeted her, waterfalls that echoed in the distance. The area was almost beautiful enough to have a picnic.

[break][break] That was when she came across the Research Station though, freezing when she heard the crunch of footsteps behind her.

[break][break] Shit.

[break][break]
yfJHzNyu

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
GC RESEARCH STATION

[newclass=".milaa"]--accent:#F865B9; } .milaa { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .milaa b { color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .milaa .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .milaa img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".milaatop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#F865B9;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
296 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 21:01:41 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
June couldn’t go five fucking seconds without ’s warning going through her head, here in the Giant Chasm. All the reports said that both the League and Rocket were here in droves. Furthermore, she’s somewhat sure she fought the fucker earlier. It was a miracle he hadn’t fulfilled his promise.

But it meant the last thing she wanted to do was stand ‘guard’ at some stupid fucking ‘research base’ being on ‘alert for suspicious people’. What if it was him? What if he came to make good on his promise? The whole thing got her on edge, and in a bad way. Her nails had never been shorter, and her teeth shot with pain.

So when this fucker, this stupid bitch, just waltzed in front of her, clearly in the weeds to not be seen… June wanted to throw her phone into the ground and scream, cry, and go home all in one motion. Why did the rangers want the fucking delivery girl to be on guard duty? It made zero sense. This wasn’t a in her job description.

She had to say something or risk being fired. Or reprimanded. Or worse– reprimanded and fired by . “Hey, don’t freak out!

If Mila turned around, she’d see June more afraid of her than vice versa. She held up her hands defensively, her phone tightly held between her fingers.. The touch screen was an internet search, ‘The Best Way to Alert an Intruder Without Them Attacking You Immediately!

Um… you, uh, stop right there? Please? Look, you can’t be here. I think. Unless you’re a ranger and this is a test! Then…” Fuck. What if this was a test? “Please don’t fire me. Or attack me if you're Rocket. We can talk it out.

TOTAL: 87

5Xf_6ZNS

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 19:17:50 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaa"]

Mila froze. Immediately, a hundred scenarios ran through her head on how she could avoid being caught and possibly reported to for trespassing. She could unarm the other woman. She could just run away. She could come up with a convenient lie. She could -

[break][break] 'Unless you're a ranger.'

[break][break] "I am a Ranger," she said, her expression immediately smoothing into relief. "But I don't have my badge on me. I only do part-time work."

[break][break] Mila sauntered over, now confident that the other woman wasn't going to shoot her on sight or worse - report her to some higher authority.

[break][break] "You a Ranger too?" The designer cocked a brow at the other, wondering if she'd ever seen her before at a meeting.

[break][break] Then again, it had been several years since she'd been to one. Actually.

[break][break] Since didn't really drag her to them anymore.

[break][break]
tPbvHBGZ [break]
TOTAL: 96

GC RESEARCH STATION

[newclass=".milaa"]--accent:#F865B9; } .milaa { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .milaa b { color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .milaa .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .milaa img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".milaatop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#F865B9;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=".milaa h2"] font:10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:3px; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5) [/newclass]
close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
awards
296 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 19:27:17 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
Instinct told her that this was obviously not right. Ranger without a badge? Hell, she wasn’t even that close to them either and SHE had a badge. A really shitty one, but she had it in her sling backpack. ‘Part-time-work’ her ass. This made her perfect for being suspicious. June should probably just apprehend her and be done with it.

… But she also didn’t want to get into another fight. Or conflict. Or scuffle. Or just anything in general. Maybe… this was just a perfect coincidence. Perhaps this person did have some vague right to be here and was taking the scenic, hidden from view, perfectly out-of-vision, route. Yea.

Fuck her. Okay, compromise. June reluctantly let her guard down, slowly yet surely. “Well, I also do part-time work. For the Rangers. And with a badge.

Arceus be damned. She pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed. “Look… are you here to sabotage the research base? Or kill someone? Or anything like that?

Of course, this stranger could very much lie again. That was on the table and perfectly in sight. If she tried to claim anything inherently innocent, she’d have to tell someone. But if she was a little honest with June, then she could maybe potentially possibly look the other way. This wasn’t her job, and if she had plausible deniability then who cared?

Not her, that was who.

TOTAL: 181
bI37HW_t

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 18:31:25 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaa"]

'And with a badge.'

[break][break] Mila bristled.

[break][break] There was something about the way that this woman spoke that just set her on edge. Like she was judging her or something.

[break][break] "Hell no!" she said, eyes narrowing into a glare. "I would never. I already gave up that life, I did the time, and now I - "

[break][break] Shit. She'd already said too much, hadn't she?

[break][break] She huffed, running a hand through her hair.

[break][break] "Listen. I'm not doing anything shady. What do you need me to do to make you believe me?"

[break]

[break][break]
RJor8s7f [break]
TOTAL: 226

GC RESEARCH STATION

[newclass=".milaa"]--accent:#F865B9; } .milaa { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .milaa b { color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .milaa .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .milaa img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".milaa h2"] font:10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:3px; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5) [/newclass]
close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
awards
296 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 22:08:10 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
Hold on… OH, that made perfect sense. June sighed in relief and threw her phone back into her pocket. “Okay, okay, calm down. And here I was thinking you were gonna try to kill me or something.

You’re just in that Defector Program,” she guessed. That explained why she was trying to hide; Rocket would probably attack her on sight. Some of the Rangers probably would too. The way some of them acted towards those folk was downright criminal. didn’t like them much, either.

It didn't surprise her, but it was still disappointing.

But now that she knew that this stranger wasn’t entirely without good reason, she could rest easy. “Do whatever, I don’t care. Hell, you want help? I’m down to ditch my post for a good cause. Beats playing Runaway Riders for an hour.

Okay, it really didn’t, but her score wasn’t getting uploaded to the leaderboard in the Giant Chasm. What was the point of being one of the best in the world if no one else could see?

What’s the plan, stranger?

TOTAL: 258

UasUSwjy
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 1:43:56 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaa"]

'You little -'

[break][break] The word defector program made Mila bristle like a cat cornered, gritting her teeth as she forced herself - and failing - to remain calm.

[break][break] "I graduated," she hissed. "Years ago. Which you would know if you were - "

[break][break] She cut herself off when the other woman turned what appeared to be a 180, offering to help her. Mila blinked, then smirked, flipping her hair.

[break][break] "Well, since you asked," she huffs. "Sure."

[break][break] Mila waited for a moment, trying to assess if she could somehow sneak away or she'd have to drag the other with her, before surmising that it would probably be better to have a partner -- at least, for now.

[break][break] "I'm a designer," she said, which was only half a lie. "I heard that there were some pretty cool pokemon out here, so I wanted to get a look at them myself. I have a lot of customers coming in for Sygna Suits, so I wanted to get some inspiration."

[break][break]
gS_Kft7b [break]

GC RESEARCH STATION

close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
awards
296 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 17:49:24 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
They got a delivery girl on fucking guard duty,” June said. “Of course I’m gonna ask.

But to look at the wild Pokémon? That was… something. Pretty stupid, in her opinion. These fucks were not your typical Delibird or Amoonguss or whatever. She thought she heard someone say something about getting mauled by a Great Tusk the other day. Lost an arm and a leg. Gruesome stuff.

It also meant that she’d have to, for sure, help this girl out. Otherwise, the fault would definitely lay on her shoulders– and she was NOT about to go to jail over this.

But you’ve come to the right place,” she pointed further into the area, “cause I think we got a couple, well, ‘tamed’ ones. By tamed, I mean sedated. Enough to make even a Wailord fall asleep. If you want wild ones, then… don’t? I’ll still help you, but it gets a lot trickier.

Here, let me show you,” June forward, past Mila and further into the Ranger area. She opted to stay in the brush, as her companion might not receive positive attention if they were found by anyone. She knew it all too well, based on her time on that island in October. How ostracized her ‘commanders’ made her.

“So, designer? Sounds like… fun?

TOTAL: 259
p1Qb2IT5

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 17:26:54 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaa"]

Mila turned, glancing at the other woman.

[break][break] From her expression, one would not be able to tell but she was thrilled. This lie of hers had spun out so rapidly into something it was actually spinning some truths —

[break][break] "That sounds great!"

[break][break] With a spark in her eye, Mila grinned and grabbed the other woman's hand.

[break][break] "Yeah! A designer. I'll tell you all about it, come on, if you show me what that is. Is that a Suicune?"

[break]

[break][break]
jIqmNtY3 [break]

GC RESEARCH STATION

close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
awards
296 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 18:32:14 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
Wait, woah!

June had no choice but to be the one dragged along instead. At least she managed to keep her feet below her body, but they ran like hell as they ventured further into the Ranger-controlled area. There was some twinge of regret, a voice in her head that said this was a bad idea. The much louder, dominant voice said ‘who cared’ and wanted to go along for the ride.

But both voices shouted in unison as they veered towards the Walking Wake. “Hold on, maybe not that one! If that thing wakes up, we’re fucked.

Please don’t let it wake up.

TOTAL: 255
vvjQtekO
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,317 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 22:42:51 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: