played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
EROS
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 1:52:18 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","omen"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textarea"]
Sootopolis' local ice rink didn't hold a candlelight to the wide open spaces Snowpoint always provided. Even when comparing it to Petalburg's it was lackluster.
[break]
[break]
The bleachers were rusty, the ice was barely prepped every day, and the site-provided skates were dingy pieces of leftover equipment - all in all, it felt more like an afterthought than a legitimate business. As if personally set it up as some lazy attempt to provide entertainment to the trapped citizens and depressed rocket grunts.
[break]
[break]
Either way, Felix still appreciated it for what it was: an escape. A pocket of space so far removed from the world that even today's problems became distant memories.
[break]
[break]
Which is why, when given a few hours off, it was one of the first places he sped off to, even going so far as to invite a guest this time around.
[break]
[break]
► LOCATION DROP[break]

If you have an hour to spare, I'll be here.

For most, it wasn't the most forthcoming invitation to receive, but coming from Felix, it was drastic shift from the regular, two word texts he'd rarely send out.
[break]
[break]
Which made the anticipation of 's response all the more palpable while glided across the ice, practicing old warm up maneuvers Kanto nearly drilled out of him.
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","break"]

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[attr="class","ooctext"]

tldr.

[break][break]

for  .

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","symbol"]
     [attr="class","fas fa-crow"]

[attr="class","title"]
      EROS

[newclass=".omen"]--accent: #85799c;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .main b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .main i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .main u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; position: relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .top"]height: 200px; margin: 0px auto; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/Fl16O7f.jpeg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 25%; background-color:var(--accent); border-bottom: 1px solid #333; transition:0.5s all; filter:saturate(0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .colorbar"]height: 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: #1e1d1f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .main"]border: 1px solid #222; margin: 30px 35px; border-radius: 10px; font: 12px/13px 'Roboto'; text-transform: lowercase; color: #eee; text-align: justify; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.35); position: relative; overflow: hidden; margin-bottom:70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .pokepoke img"]border: 1px solid #ccc; border-radius: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .colorbar .title"]font: italic 12px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight: 500; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: right; padding-top: 15px; padding-right: 20px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: underline solid #444; transition: 0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .symbol"]font-size: 20px; z-index: 99; margin-top: 5px; float:left; right:190px; padding-top:10px; position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .textarea"]position: relative; z-index: 99; padding: 30px 30px 20px; border:1px solid rgba; margin:15px; border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .oocbox"]position:relative; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.35); padding: 20px 20px 20px 30px; margin:-10px 15px 20px 60px; border-radius:10px; box-shadow:5px 5px rgba(0,0,0,0.05); min-height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .oocbox h2"]font:55px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; position:absolute; left:-83px; padding-bottom:5px; top:45px; transform:rotate(-90deg); color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .ooctext"]font: 10px 'Playfair Display'; letter-spacing: 1px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .ooctext a"]color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 15px 'Playfair Display'; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:-0.5px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .ooctext a:hover"]color:#bbb; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .header"]font:80px/60px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; float:right; opacity:; color:#eee; opacity:0.15; padding-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .pkmn"]position:absolute; bottom:60px; left:140px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .pkmn img"]filter:grayscale(100%); height:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .ooctext .fas"]color:#eee; font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .break"] height:0.5px; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5); width:400px; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:-10px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Playfair+Display|Abril+Fatface]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
EROS
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 2:05:57 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

To someone with as many responsibilities as , time was a precious commodity he always found wanting.[break][break]

But for ? He could always make room in his schedule.[break][break]

on my way! save me a pair of skates ❄️
[break]

Luckily he'd been working in Sootopolis proper, so it didn't take too long to arrive at the — was this an abandoned office building? The facade was much dingier than he was expecting, as well the interior of the rink. [break][break]

Keeping his judgements to himself, Barnaby willed his mind to focus on what really mattered in the moment: Felix had actually asked him out on his personal time off. When was the last time that had happened? Forever, it felt like.[break][break]

"It's a little late in the season for ice skating, don't you think?" He called out across the rink, having already laced up his skates.[break][break]

Pushing himself off the wall to get initial momentum, he realized a second too late that he didn't really know how to... slow down...[break][break]

Eventually he reached the larger man and extended his arms out, bracing himself on 's forearm to stop. If it wasn't obvious, hadn't really skated that much before. He had natural balance, but the feeling of moving on two thin blades was a sensation he was still getting used to.[break][break]

"Whoops–! Ha... so, how've you been, Felix?" He asked through a small laugh, nose already starting to redden in the low temperature of the indoor rink.[break][break]

Though it was cold to the touch all around, 's voice was as warm as melted honey.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
EROS
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 8:05:36 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","omen"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textarea"]
Palka.
[break][break]
August.
[break][break]
Palkia.
[break][break]
August.
[break]
[break]
After inviting Barnaby to the rink, these thoughts invaded his head with relentless pleasure, ravaging the very colonies of his mind, making his anxieties their home. It'd been this way ever since seeing Illenana; a constant slog of battling oneself for a moment of control. It was why he came here in the first place.
[break]
[break]
The ice was a lone safe house set within the center of war. An oasis of salvation.
[break]
[break]
Kicking into a sprint, simple glides across the ice morphed with intensity. In seconds jumps infused their way into his escapism, then twirls, then full-out tournament-worthy tricks. Whenever he would fall - which was often - he'd simply slam his fist into the ice, then try again. And again. And again. All in a tornado of unkept, bottled rage clawing for an escape.
[break]
[break]
Within the time it took for Barnaby to show, sweat had already piled up on Felix's forehead, gluing strains of black against his skin, and blood lightly stained the edges of his knuckles. But as exhausted as he was, there was no escaping the instinctual softening of his expression at his accidental touch.
[break]
[break]
"It's a year-long interest for me," he half-smiled and wiped his free hand against the back of his pants. But this smile vanished almost immediately at the question that followed. "August still hasn't reached out."
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","break"]

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[attr="class","ooctext"]

tldr.

[break][break]

for  .

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","symbol"]
     [attr="class","fas fa-crow"]

[attr="class","title"]
      EROS

[newclass=".omen"]--accent: #85799c;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .main b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .main i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .main u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; position: relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .top"]height: 200px; margin: 0px auto; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/Fl16O7f.jpeg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 25%; background-color:var(--accent); border-bottom: 1px solid #333; transition:0.5s all; filter:saturate(0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .colorbar"]height: 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: #1e1d1f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .main"]border: 1px solid #222; margin: 30px 35px; border-radius: 10px; font: 12px/13px 'Roboto'; text-transform: lowercase; color: #eee; text-align: justify; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.35); position: relative; overflow: hidden; margin-bottom:70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .pokepoke img"]border: 1px solid #ccc; border-radius: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .colorbar .title"]font: italic 12px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight: 500; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: right; padding-top: 15px; padding-right: 20px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: underline solid #444; transition: 0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .symbol"]font-size: 20px; z-index: 99; margin-top: 5px; float:left; right:190px; padding-top:10px; position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .textarea"]position: relative; z-index: 99; padding: 30px 30px 20px; border:1px solid rgba; margin:15px; border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .oocbox"]position:relative; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.35); padding: 20px 20px 20px 30px; margin:-10px 15px 20px 60px; border-radius:10px; box-shadow:5px 5px rgba(0,0,0,0.05); min-height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .oocbox h2"]font:55px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; position:absolute; left:-83px; padding-bottom:5px; top:45px; transform:rotate(-90deg); color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .ooctext"]font: 10px 'Playfair Display'; letter-spacing: 1px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .ooctext a"]color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 15px 'Playfair Display'; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:-0.5px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .ooctext a:hover"]color:#bbb; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .header"]font:80px/60px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; float:right; opacity:; color:#eee; opacity:0.15; padding-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .pkmn"]position:absolute; bottom:60px; left:140px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .pkmn img"]filter:grayscale(100%); height:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .ooctext .fas"]color:#eee; font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .break"] height:0.5px; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5); width:400px; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:-10px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Playfair+Display|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
EROS
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 16:14:44 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

hated to see that rare smile fade from ’s lips. [break][break]

It hasn’t been that long.” The admin reassured, accenting the gesture with a comforting pat to the forearm he was currently (somewhat) clinging onto. “Give him time.”[break][break]

And that was all that was said. There was no use dwelling on when there was nothing to be done. It would only needlessly worry the elder Gallagher brother even further.[break][break]

In the meantime...” Barnaby coaxed, smiling up into Felix’s crestfallen face. [break][break]

Why don’t you give me some pointers? My ice skating could use a little work.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights