1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Excursion GC-E; Yuina vs Amor
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 21:02:11 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"Why wouldn't I know your name? Do you think I don't do my research on those I meet in warzones?" The explanation was smooth as silk, well practiced, and gave no indication of their other meetings. "Information is a simple thing to gather if you employ the proper methods...." Was all he stated to her as he continued to sit across from her, and observe her. She had reacted to the name he called her which meant there was something there, something that she was either trying to deny, or didn't want to know.

"I'm curious to know why you changed identities....Alexandria Cander....Or Yuina Higashi I suppose I should say to keep up your front." He stated to her, and from beneath his helm he continued to just stare at her. "That panic you feel, is it because you're scared of having known me? Are you worried that you are affiliated with someone in the enemy camp?" He wondered the way she stiffened, and looked down perhaps he was misreading her body language. Maybe she wasn't scared of that.

"Then allow me to offer you some comfort....At least for my part....When we met I wasn't in Rocket....I was just an aimless man....You at least did no work for Rocket through me, or any other criminal act. I can't speak for any others....So don't worry you're still mostly clean as far as I'm aware." He taunted her with the knowledge of her past, of at least their history together. To douse her fears should she feel any, and to taunt her with the knowledge that he possessed of who she was....Of who she could be.

"So I believe we should have a nice long conversation, because I want to know why you don't recall who you are....Ms. Cander...."

bESXgRq9

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 21:38:05 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Hearing the name out loud, hearing it spoken to the universe and whatever other powers were listening felt like she was being stabbed by a white hot blade. Every inch of her burned, she was drowning in a fury fueled by both terrible fear and searing anguish. Her nails dug into her own hands, she was sure she could feel the slickness of blood... Yuina had only imagined this in her deepest nightmares... And now they were coming to life.[break][break]
He spoke so freely, identifying her panic, her fear... Yuina couldn't breathe, the weight of her shadows was crushing her, everything that she had internalized, everything that she had begun to assume about herself... Was it true?[break]
He truly spoke as if he did know her... Speaking of a past that she couldn't recall, they had met before, he knew her... A door to her past was right in front of her, would he open it if she asked? Was he telling the truth? If she asked... would he just hold it over her...? Like the monster he was...[break][break]
She was fighting herself, she may as well have been beating her own skull in as she sat there at the table, eyes glazed, trembling, his words hanging in the air. He was lording it over her, the idea of her past, that he was the key and if she wished to know anything, she had to accept that it was from him. Yuina hated that more than anything.[break][break]
"No...," she muttered, searing hot tears pricking at the corners of her eyes. It was one thing to know that her truth was just was she could have expected... It was another to hear it from him. If she was going to find out anything about her past, it was going to be because she found it, not because she begged and pleaded to be told. He could lie to her, about anything, about everything, he could be lying right now, and she wouldn't know.[break][break]
Hearing that name once more from him was her undoing.[break]
"NO," she shouted, she was furious, distraught, terrified, and everything in between, she stood up in a way that knocked the chair out from behind her, taking one of the remaining pokeballs at her belt with it.[break][break]
"NO! You don't know anything about me, and I'm not going to let you sit here and pretend like you do! I don't care about anything you could say," Yuina shouted, screaming almost, her rage clear. No one was going to tell her who she was. She would rather never know than hear it from someone else. Especially him.[break]
In her outburst, in her rage, as the Pokeball hit the ground, it shuttered and burst open at the impact, letting Centos free. In that moment, the sword shuttered and whirred, engulfed in his blue energy, and began to swipe his horns with a Tachyon Cutter in every direction.

[break][break]

eGH6QC4b

notes[break]
GC-E Excursion[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 18:37:20 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

This was a miscalculation on his part, but Belus was quick to react Teleporting to his side, and putting up a Protect the moment it sensed the danger to prevent his trainer from being harmed. The decor, and the rest of the tent however was not so lucky as the Mechanical Sword shredded through it all with it's attack like a hot knife through butter. The tent was decimated sagging in places as the supports holding it up were cut.

"I see....So you truly don't remember....That is actually quite sad...." Despite the mechanical tone, there was a hint of genuine sadness there. Another connection severed by unforeseen circumstances. She may not remember it, but she had helped him a great deal, but if she couldn't remember....Then he supposed that woman was truly dead, and the person in front of him was just a mockery of her memory.

"Then that means I no longer have to hold back...." Despite him saying that he made no further moves, just lingering in that barrier as if he was waiting for something to happen. While those blades were being thrown every which way he certainly wasn't going to step outside of the protection offered by his faithful knight.

There was a small part of him that hoped, that believed she would remember by hearing her name. That she would recall who she was, and perhaps they could have been friends again. But the one who helped him so long ago, for that brief flicker of time, had vanished without a trace.

WNCe9Jj2
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 3:22:09 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

There was nothing else that Yuina cared about in the moment, she wouldn't dare turn to face him again as Centos began his assault. She didn't hear his words, they fell into the clatter of destruction that came with each swipe of the sword's horns. His tone may have changed, there may have been something to hear in the solemn few words that tried to reach out to her lost memory... Or the memory that she may have even refused... But Yuina heard nothing.[break]
Instead she had ducked into Centos' figure, wrists still bound, keeping herself small and out of the way so not to be struck. Though in this moment, so full of strife, brimming with rage and anguish, she wasn't sure that she could feel anything more painful than the jarring stab of that name hitting the shadow of her consciousness over and over and over again.[break][break]
From the outside, the tent was in tatters as waves of Centos' energy assaulted the base, and as Daikenki had followed in his shadows to try and make his way towards where Yuina could be, the Samurott heard the destruction. Following the sounds, Daikenki rushed forward, leaving his shadows behind.[break][break]
Yuina only stood huddled into Centos' figure for a moment or two, just trying to get her bearings, trying to stop the trembling, gritting her teeth at the stinging bloodied crescents in her hands. Her hair whipped around her furiously, an energy that matched her tumultuous state, and in the seconds that she looked around, finding everything falling apart around her, where he stood behind the shield of that gallade, Yuina could think of nothing else, except to turn and run.[break][break]
She wanted to run, from everything, from him, from her shadows, from that name that seared itself into her, the nightmares that she knew would haunt her. Yuina wasn't sure what the darkness was that kept her from breaching into the memories of her past... But in her most pained thoughts, as tears streaked down her face, rushing past her cheeks at her running... She couldn't help but feel like it was herself... That some part of her, new or old, was fighting tooth and nail to keep that darkness there. And she didn't know why...[break][break]
In Yuina's running, directionless, scattered, just a fleeting attempt to separate herself from a terror that would never leave her, she heard a bark in the near distance... Daikenki could see her, and he was rushing towards her as quickly as he could manage.

[break][break]

6sGPymxK

notes[break]
GC-E Excursion[break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 21:28:28 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

The wild attacking of her pokemon is destroying everything, and he frowns harshly from behind his helmet. Aggression without aim wasn't productive, and he was tired of this farce. Amor always believed that kindness should be repayed, but he would never be able to pay back the kindness that was done for him in the darkest part of his life because of this mockery in front of him. There was no warning as a sudden Pressure would fill the empty space around them weighing down her, and her pokemon in an almost suffocating manner, from the sky a red pokemon would descend like a god delivering judgement to mortals.

Each of the randomly thrown Tachyon Cutters would be stopped in midair by this mysterious pokemon with it's Psychic power before it would fire them all back towards the mechanical sword. Perhaps she would get away unscathed, some small part of him didn't want to hurt her. There was that nagging sensation in the back of his mind that told him he could pass the kindness forward to her despite her not knowing her past. That was an option, and he understood that.

But he was angry at her as irrational as he knew it was. In front of him someone stood who wore the same face as another, and rejected that other person with every fiber of their being. That weakness irked him far more than any offense she could muster against him. Memories were precious things, they shaped a person formed the basis for a future, and she was just throwing them away, and that he would not forgive more than anything. So he would give her a kindness....

He would put her out of her agony, and then she could know peace.

WhK_F9C_

TLDR
Erebus the Deoxys descends!
Erebus channels his inner Kylo Ren, and uses Psychic to 'catch' all the Tachyon Blades, and then just shove them back towards Centos!
Amor silently fumes!

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 16:20:07 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

As quickly as Yuina had turned to run from the destruction, as fast and as far as her legs could carry her in spite of her chaotic state, she didn't quite make it far enough. Her back turned, she didn't see the red humanoid descending from the air, appearing from nothing, but she did feel the immense pressure that it brought to the surrounding area. She stumbled, her eyes closed shut in a terrible pain, triping and tumbling along the ground as the weight of that energy felt like it was going to crush her.[break][break]
Being faced with the creatue, trying to combat his own strikes being thrust back at him, Centos met the energy of his Tachyon Cutters with his horns again, just trying to bide enough time for Yuina to get as far away as she could. The sword could do little to turn the attacks back again, they rushed into the ground, clanged against his own metal armor, but he stood still in opposition. He stomped his hooves furiously on the ground, bringing up an Electric Terrain that sparked along the ground, and with a new found vigor as his blue energy illuminated him, he began to swipe furiously with Air Slash to combat the creature that had come down from the air.[break][break]
Scraped and bloodied now, Yuina hadn't made it too far from the ruined encampment, she could still hear the sounds of Centos' attacks, she needed to get further away... But as she struggled to sit herself up, her palms scraped and scratched and her wrists rubbed raw from the sharp edges of plastic, Yuina looked up to find Daikenki rushing towards her... He'd found her.[break][break]
"De kita ne," Yuina sniffled, she was so proud of him, being able to find her, that their plan had worked enough... Yuina moved as quickly as she could, reaching and drawing out one of Daikenki's seamitars. It was dicy work, she couldn't get a good hold on it, and the blade did swipe at her skin, cutting into her as she tried to cut through the plastic binding on her wrists. After a momemt more, Yuina tossed away the bloodied plastic that marred her skin, she was free, and taking up her Pokeballs again from Daikenki, she was getting out of this place.

[break][break]

gadZy9uc

notes[break]
GC-E Excursion[break]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 20:17:55 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Was she trying to run away?

That wouldn't do....

"Belus...." He said his Gallades name, and without the command it already knew his intention, and soon a large purple aura emanated from it, and spread across the nearby area. There was now a ghostly purple line that drew a rather large circle around them. Mean Look would prevent her from escaping from the immediate area, and he was now going to finish what he decided to start.

"There is no escape Yuina...." The robotic words came out filling the air as she made her way to a Samurott that he recognized. It was the one that he had allowed her to save during the Island Incident. Centos would find it's new opponent strange in many ways as it would continue to exert more Pressure, it however didn't seem bothered by the oncoming attacks, and instead it took them head on.

Thick gashes carved into it's body, but it's face held no emotion, it's eyes continued to stare at the mechanical creature unblinking the entire while. The damage that had been done to it was undone in an instant as Recover healed it, along with it's own unique biology. However it had learned something important about this opponent, and both of it's fists ignited with fire, and it would launch itself against the creature, and begin to attempt to smash it's Fire Punches into the creatures body.

They had put his new master in harms way....That would not be allowed....

All of these tactics, all of this strategy....These were not something he would usually use, because he normally didn't care all that much about the conflict. So he let his opponents leave, he didn't use certain pokemon to make the battles more fun for himself....However this was a unique case, she had to go....If Alexandria couldn't live, then in his mind neither could Yuina.

"Goodbye...." He said the word solemnly as he drew his own blade, and while letting his Deoxys deal with her Iron Crown, he, and his Gallade made their way towards the other pair.

eUoGGgEI

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 1:32:09 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Standing with Daikenki then, one seamitar clutched tightly in her bloodied hands, Yuina was ready to get as far away as she could. She turned, she had to recall Centos, the sword had done wonders in allowing her the opportunity to get away, but he had not been able to escape combat against...[break]
"What is that thing...," Yuina breathed, watching the red creature in the air... It was... was it a Pokemon? It hardly looked like it belonged in their realm, it could very well be from one of the rifts that littered the region. In any case though, regardless of what it was, it bore down on Centos with blazing fists.[break][break]
Fire met metal as the monster rushed down towards Centos, and while the sword was otherwise expressionless, his digital eyes wavered and flickered as he was knocked to the ground. Electricity still crackled along the grass and dirt, lending strength to the sword as his blue energy lit up again. His horns were embolden with power, and the energy of a Psychic Noise burst from his horns in a powerful pulse, aiming to knock away the creature for only a moment. He stumbled for only a moment working to get up on his hooves, before dashing across the electric field, looking to get back to Yuina.[break][break]
Weilding the seamitar in front of her, eyeing the purple line of energy that drew a barrier in the ground just behind her and Daikenki... The panic began to set in again. Panic mixed with the fury of everything he had put her through, how much she loathed him as he encroached upon her and Daikenki, trailed by the Gallade behind him.[break][break]
Her rage, her hate, how permeating the potent emotions were reached out to an energy that she harbored with her, one of the Pokeballs at her belt shuttered almost violently. The orb burst into a spray of black ice, the temperature fluctuating for that moment as a haze lofted around Yuina and Daikenki.[break]
Towering beside her figure now, fangs dripping with black, icy shadow, the Arcanine that was hers huffed with sharp eyes. Yuina didn't move, she didn't flinch in spite of truly not knowing what the shadow was capable of, or if she could actually control it... But in this moment, staring down the blade of her seamitar... She didn't care. She didn't care if she couldn't control it, she just wanted this all to stop.

[break][break]

Ih1s7y7h

notes[break]
GC-E Excursion[break]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 19:46:44 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Erebus bore down on the Iron Crown with all it's might, and it's opposition managed to escape, and return to it's trainers side. The attack it had used hurt, but it wasn't anything permanent, and so Erebus hovered behind his master, and kept it's Pressure active, wanting to suffocate it's targets.

Amor stopped a ways away as the woman bore down on him with a sword, and he he let out a chuckle, the distorted nature of it causing the inhuman sound to be far more eerie than it usually would. Then it appeared, and he quirked a hidden brow looking at the large beast that had appeared to protect her. Of course he recognized the fact that it was a Shadow Pokemon, the faint aura that enveloped it gave that much away. Did make this one for her previously? Curious....

"Now that is interesting....Are you sure you're not a Rocket in disguise....To have something like that...." Even Amor didn't have a Shadow pokemon....Yet....It was something that he was still debating on, but he would never infect Draco, the dragon was too strong. Amor feared the day he turned on him due to something like that, and what it would take to actually stop him....Besides his Dragonite would never take an artificial strength increase.

Pointing his blade at her, his Gallade flanking his left to square up to her Samurott, and his Deoxys staring down at the mechanical beast that had escaped. That left her Arcanine, and in a burst of light his Dragonite appeared, and roared at the creature. With all of their opponents decided, and the arena created it was such an interesting moment.

"I hope you're prepared...." Were the last words he spoke before each of his opponents attacked their respective opponents. A Sacred Blade from Gallade aimed at the Samurott. Ice Beam was launched from the core of Deoxys towards the Iron Crown, and his Dragonite launched itself at the Arcanine with Extreme Speed. Once all the pokemon were busy only did he approach her, and soon his walk turned into a sprint. Aiming low a simple slash to her thigh.

sXpZaTvx

TLDR
Deoxys uses Ice Beam on Iron Crown!
Gallade uses Sacred Sword on Samurott!
Dragonite uses Extreme Speed on Arcanine!
CHAOS!

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 17:27:37 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Yuina watched him carefully, her hands trembling as she held her blade, both from the panic of the situation and the pain that she felt in her grip as a drop of her blood marred the grass at her feet. She was backed into a corner, watching as Centos made his way back to her but only leading the red monster back towards them. Yuina bristled at his discordant chuckle, the sound infuriated her to no end, but the more furious she became, the more hatred that she felt, that only seemed to spur on the shadow beside her...[break][break]
"I told you, I'm done letting you talk about who you think I am. You don't know me," Yuina nearly spat at him. The thing about being backed into a corner, given the right influences, it either proved to defeat the victim... Or encouraged them to lash out... And Yuina's rage was overpowering her fear...[break][break]
Faced with multiple adversaries, the Arcanine was first to lunge forward at finding a target in the yellow Dragonite that rushed for him. The canine snarled, rabid with extended claws as it leaped to meet the dragon in its charge. The shadow took the hit straight on but caught the Dragonite in his paws, ravenous as its ice dripping fangs tried to lash and gnaw at any bit of the dragon it could get a hold of with Shadow Chill.[break]
Centos and Daikenki both moved forward to meet their foes, the Samurott rushed forward with his blade and met the Gallade with a Sacred Sword to match blow for blow. Centos' horns illuminated with the energy of a Tachyon Cutter to stave off the icy waves of the ice beam thrust at him.[break][break]
That left Yuina, as everything else faded into furious chaos around her, watching as he began to rush towards her with a blade of his own. He meant to kill her, she could feel it, and he likely thought that he could with how he regarded her... how worthless she was...[break]
That very fight or flight instinct, the notion of being backed into a corner with nothing else, facing down one of her greatest spites... Yuina felt herself move on an accord that could have been her own, but it felt like something out of an influence that she couldn't control, something that came from... Somewhere deep within her.[break][break]
He rushed with his blade, angling down to swipe at her leg. Yuina took a step back, her hands coming down, shoulders squared, her blade blocked the strike. With every bit of strength she could muster, gritting her teeth against the stinging pain of her hands, Yuina thrust upwards against his blade to knock it back, coming perhaps a bit too close to him with the tip of her seamitar.[break][break]
No sooner had Yuina countered, and the sounds of their Pokemon battling crested into a full on brawl, the space behind Yuina began to shift and twist, the fabrics of realty tearing. Dark tendrils seeped out from nothing, seeking, feeling, reaching out to this new and strange place, until the tear began to form a distinct rift of shadow...

[break][break]

FMQHby1j

notes[break]
GC-E Excursion[break]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 19:15:59 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Amor had a terrible habit of playing with his food, or fighting fairly. It was something that had pointed out in his Spectra analysis, but it wasn't something that he could just easily break out of. To him there was usually no use in going all out against someone inferior from the get go, and while he had never suffered a true defeat from this terrible habit that would change on this day. Was it because he was to hasty to end this? Did his impatience get the better of him? Or did the stars align, and a string of seemingly unrelated phenomenon line up to provide her with this opportunity. Her strike wasn't anything that he couldn't overcome, he was well trained, and he went to guard against it, and that's when it appeared.

Like an aura of the void to signify her hatred of him in this moment, the Distortion Dimension appeared, and the overwhelming sense of dread that it brought with it paralyzed him for that split second, and his reaction time was dulled to nothing. When he strike came through she cut swiftly into the thick protection of his suit with the blade produced by her Samurott, and crimson began to rain down the front of his suit, and drip to the ground like a red waterfall.

The pain was enough to bring him back to his senses, and he stumbled back even as their pokemon raged around them.

"You're lucky...." But luck was a skill too....It was how he had made it this far himself. Sharp pangs of pain rang through the nerves of his body, but he was going to pay her back for that, and as he took a step forward the ground began to shake violently. "You have to be kidding me...." He groaned the words through the pain, as the combination of the Distortion World, and the Earthquake broke his Gallades concentration, and the Mean Look would erode from the battlefield allowing her to escape should she choose.

His balance was off though, and he could no longer approach her, and he clicked his tongue in annoyance.

The pokemon battle however was about to take a turn. Erebus saw the blood, the wound that was caused, and as the battle raged a deep purple aura surrounded it. would hear a voice in her head for the first time. A cold, alien voice, inhuman as much as it was cruel in how spoke....

Disappear....

Her Samurott, Arcanine, and Iron Crown would all then be unceremoniously lifted off of the ground, along with herself, and with all the force that it could muster it would launch them as hard away from his master, and his compatriots. The ground cracked underneath the force of it's psychic power, and the Earthquake. Their battle had ravaged this place beyond recognition at this point, but there was still more to come as something was about to erupt from the earth itself.

dL4G3sk4

[googlefont=Rubik Glitch]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 20:30:31 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Unaware of the negative space that had begun to form behind her, hardly registering the trembling of the ground brought on by their raging battle, Yuina had acted in a place that felt outside of herself... If she could even truly say that...[break]
At no point had she every truly been 'herself', she knew she was getting further and further away from the notion every passing day. She was a patchwork quilt of a person, made up of pieces as they were given to her, adding them to a collage of the shell that she hid within... But the action that she took, watching the distinct color of crimson drip from the tip of her seamitar... Who was she in that moment?[break][break]
Was that Yuina? Or the shadow that held its place in the back of her consciousness...? She grew pale at the thought... at knowing that either way... It was her. It was her that struck, her that slashed at him, her that caused the slow trickle of crimson to oozed from his suit.[break][break]
The blade faltered in her hands, she nearly dropped it, eyes wide, panicked, her mouth agape as if to say something, but she couldn't... She had never been as terrified as she was in this one single moment, for she was truly and unwaveringly horrified of herself.[break][break]
She took a step back as he moved to advance on her, she recognized that he was moving but her eyes were fixated on the gash along his chest, flicking between it and her blade as if she could look down and not see the blood on her blade, that something else caused the gash... There wasn't enough will in the entire world to make that be true...[break][break]
Yuina had zero hope of being able to salvage the situation, of being able to maintain awareness of what was going on. It wasn't until the ground began to shake beneath her feet and she felt an intrusion at the forefront of her consciousness that she actually blinked, releasing a breath she didn't realize she was holding. And then she was lifted into the air by nothing... By something that she could feel enveloping her entirely...[break][break]
Her Pokemon too were caught in the immense power that overtook the surrounding area, each of them trying to fight the hold that ensnared them, but it was all for not as the group of them were unceremoniously thrown through the air, far and away from their assailants. Yuina hit the ground, the pain jostled her, but still nothing felt as jarring as the vision of crimson across his chest, wondering if that part of her would have gone further...[break][break]
She didn't move, she didn't have the mind to, not until Daikenki barked and hissed at her furiously, nearly dragging her along on the ground. Yuina blinked, scrambling then, trying to get up off of the ground when the ground burst into a spray of dirt and rocks. Perhaps drawn by the power emanating from the area, or spurred into a rage by the disturbance, the golem Regirock erupted from the ground with arms poised, coming down like hammers against the earth.

[break][break]

HRovTLo2

notes[break]
GC-E Excursion[break]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 22:47:47 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven