mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
ULTRA PLANT: JA #3
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 10:45:15 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
17 begin building a base camp/settlement of some kind.[break][break]19 engage/encounter roaming or eerily still xurkitree that may be pivotal as a narrative obstacle or tool (e.g. powering things up).[break][break]
22 find a way to bring power to a deactivated power station, but any instruments or machinery within will fail to work yet.[break][break]35 allow a stakataka or xurkitree that you own to guide you safely through the realm, or have them encounter previous members of their kind that believe it to have betrayed them.[break][break]🗺️ SPECIAL HUNT: will be able to encounter and catch a STAKATAKA or XURKITREE (one or the other); capturing these ultra beasts can influence the severity of the world's hostile environment by diminishing power, current connection, security, etc.[break][break]

Or you may encounter and catch a CELESTEELA that has managed to displace itself here. Whether it is here from Hoenn or another location in ULTRA SPACE is unknown.

[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
annalise's xurkitree leads them through the dark, its glowing head acting as a beacon. it stops occasionally, rooting its cabled legs into the dirt, then continues on with its lumbering gait. the ranger captain spends the fledging stages of their trek wondering if its somehow feeling its way around, mapping out the landscape through some underground impulses. whatever the case, it seems to be taking them somewhere with purpose, so she follows. [break][break]"so, june," she looks over at the dim image of the woman beside her. "what made you decide to, like, start up a delivery business?"[break][break]
prompt 35
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
Swallow the Heart and Kill the Senses
awards
542 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 21:06:16 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
The alien made June’s skin crawl across her muscles, but it had yet to turn around and electrocute them to death. Thus, it was hard to do anything but keep the thought to herself as they wandered in the dark. Where they went was anyone’s guess, but she hoped it was close—and had a way to the open desert.

And would make Annalise not ask such questions of her.

Well,” she crossed her arms and turned her face away, “I wasn’t about to have a boss that wasn’t me. An auto-mechanics degree didn’t give me many options otherwise, and I was… am… look, money’s tight, alright?

It was piss easy to figure out, I had the Pokémon for it, and I had a motorcycle. And the money isn’t terrible…” she trailed off. The explanation left so much off the table, but it felt strangely wrong not to say anything about it. She’d never felt that way with anyone else, except maybe Grigori. Maybe because of their talk last time?

And the money wasn’t even crazy. Decent, but not nearly enough for the mountain of debt that smothered her every decision. Debt from… from…

Does it matter? I did it, I’m here.” Her voice grew abrasive, harsh. Defensive. “Not much else to say.

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 22:29:30 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
annalise raises her eyebrows, surprised to hear that has an auto-mechanics degree. it sounds hands-on and technical, a perfect entryway into a lot of jobs — but she holds her tongue. if money is tight for june, she probably exhausted all her degree-related options already. [break][break]her defensiveness catches her off guard. their relationship is mired with misunderstandings. annalise doesn't divulge enough. june fills the gaps and runs with it. her brows lower, knitting together in confusion. [break][break]"it was just a question," she says, giving a voice to the first thought that pops into her mind. "i was just curious about whether it was a passion for you or not."[break][break]her xurkitree stops once more, plunging copper wiring into the earth beneath them. electrical impulses pass up through its legs, its torso, to its spiky, unseeing head. [break][break]"like, i'm a ranger because i love pokemon and helping people. i'm even about to get an ecology degree to pursue stuff like this further."[break][break]the xurkitree unroots itself as she shrugs. [break][break]"can i ask about your auto-mechanics degree or is that off limits?" she asks, treading carefully.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
awards
542 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 17:06:22 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
No, just–ugh,” June dug her nails into her sleeves. Fuck. She might’ve overreacted to Annalise, based on the ranger’s defense. All her Dad’s friends had asked similar questions, only to pry further and further until she got upset and snapped. Meanwhile, her ‘boss’ didn’t seem to have bad intentions.

She also had the decency to ask if it was off-limits. That was different, but she’d done so before. “Look, I’m… sorry. A lot of people asked me that question before. For bad reasons.

An auto-mechanics degree– associate, gets me into repair shops and stuff. But, like I said, I wasn’t about to have a boss over my shoulder,” she said slowly. As they started to walk again, she let her arms fall back to her sides.

So that leaves… almost nothing,” she sighed. It was the first thing she looked into when push came to shove. It was also the first thing to get disappointed over. Especially when she’d been so close to the dream, literally within her grasp. And then That happened, and she got knocked back on her ass. Like the start of a race, but instead of a head start she got shoved backwards.

Like I said, not a lot of money,” she looked straight forward, eyes focused on the shapes she conjured in her mind. That might’ve been another building in the distance, or it was a rocky cliffside. “Delivery stuff was one of the few options, given what I had. Runner-ups to delivery business were pyramid schemes, taxi stuff, personal trainer, or OnlyFans.

When was the last time she’d even brought half of this stuff up? Must’ve been… Arceus, she couldn’t even remember. Such ingrained-in-her-mind facts felt alien as they became common knowledge, but not in a wholly bad way. Like some unknown pressure deep inside her bones had been siphoned out.

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 9:43:56 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"i see." [break][break]a thought crosses her mind. why hadn't taken her auto-mechanics degree and married it to her desire to work for herself? she almost wonders out loud, but decides she's pulled enough teeth. there's any number of reasons why, so she settles for her own assumptions instead. [break][break]the mention of onlyfans draws out a shocked laugh out of her, slipping past her lips before she can stifle it behind her hand. [break][break] "sorry, i — that's — "[break][break]the ranger captain composes herself with a centering breath. [break][break]"i'm sorry, that wasn't funny. you just caught me off guard with that last one." [break][break]ahead, her xurkitree blinks its light. she squints ahead, seeing the silhouette of a building against a flash of lightning. [break][break]"i think what you've done for yourself is really cool," she says, her steps reinvigorated by the sight of something that isn't endless wasteland. "it might not be a lot of money right now but who knows what the future will bring?"[break][break]she shrugs. [break][break]"maybe you could open your own repair shop one day."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
awards
542 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 19:47:52 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
Have you seen how much they make? Could’ve been out of debt by now,” she said. Sure, her tongue slipped, but she’d already stated her tight financial record. And a lot of people were in debt nowadays– that was, like, half the potential recruits of Rocket. Not like she said the reason behind it either. That’d be a lot harder to get past her throat.

Yet as she stepped ahead to examine the thing she’d likely have to figure out to open the door to this new structure, Annalise got something out of her. A strange noise escaped her lips, and she violently flinched away from the ranger’s words. Like she’d been physically assaulted by the phrase.

Annalise had pulled the ball of clay and thorns out from its hole and shoved it into her chest.

Yea,” she muttered. A slight chuckle was forced past her teeth, an attempt to play off the sudden awkwardness, the frustrated-yet-pained expression. “Would be… nice…

Back up the walls went. Not out of necessity, but desire. When they finally got to the door, she pushed on it and was mutely surprised to find that it opened with little resistance. The dreadful squeak of rusted hinges filled the air as she forced her way inside. June did not hold the door open for the ranger, instead letting it struggle to shut behind her.

Of all the things to be brought up. Fuck. One hand rested on her backpack strap, the fabric scrunched tight beneath her fingers, while the other clicked on a flashlight. Just like last time, there was little else besides the black cables and various machines. However, it was condensed into a much smaller location. A museum into the dead, decrepit past.

She stood silent, her light a spear that pierced the pitch black of the miniature power plant. Each breath punctured the thick silence like a Tauros, moments before it charged.

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 1:07:43 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"yeah, i guess," annalise concedes. they do make a lot of money. "but your delivery business is gonna pay off. just keep chipping away at your debt."[break][break]it doesn't occur to her that 's debt could be anything more meaningful than student loans or irresponsible spending. an offhand comment falls from her lips, drawing a sound out of her companion that makes her turn her head, face scrunched with worry. [break][break]beneath the pale light of her xurkitree's light, she can see june's wounded expression. she anticipates her lashing out, braces for it, but the response she gets is subdued. a forced, muttered agreement that annalise supposes is meant to defuse the situation.[break][break]the ranger captain nods, a barely perceptible dip of her head, and returns her attention to the power plant ahead of them. june goes in first, not waiting for her to slip in behind her. it doesn't matter, the thick cables of her xurkitree stop the door from closing as it crouches low to enter the structure. its movements are alien and unsettling as it fills the space. [break][break] annalise enters last, narrowing her eyes to analyze the large room. between her xurkitree and june's flashlight, she can make out an unmoving shape near the back corner of the room. [break][break]"what's that?"[break][break]
prompt 19

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
awards
542 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 2:08:33 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
I don’t know,” June grumbled as she switched her light over to the mass that Annalise mentioned. Once the light caught the figure, the second Xurkitree that sat as motionless as the dust that covered the walls, she quickly moved the light elsewhere. Arceus, they sure did love these dead power plants.

Maybe… “You think these things come in here just to ‘eat’ the electricity?

It made sense, to a perfect degree. They clearly loved power, and these were places designed to harness the passive electricity. Why go hunt for it when it was conveniently located in a concentrated location? She’d do it too, if she were a strange wired creature with a big, white, spike-y head.

Here, I can test this,” she quickly darted for the nearby machinery. This gave her an excuse to forget about what Annalise had said, had unintentionally done. All her attention was instead focused onto the main control panel, which she tore apart with desperate fingers. “If I turn the power back on, will that thing come to life like yours?

Soon enough, like last time, she’d dug out the tools necessary to start going to town on the guts of the machine. She didn’t even spare Annalise a wayward glance as he poured her everything into the process.

What she failed to notice, in her haste to forget the frustration and pain of what could’ve been, is that the Xurkitree wasn’t the only creature on the far side of the room. A single bright blue eye would blink to life, half covered by the span of wires. It focused directly onto Annalise and her own Xurkitree, but it did not move.

Not yet.

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 5:25:59 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"seems like it," annalise says, sounding unsettled as she stares at the motionless xurkitree. she stands there tensely, expecting the ultra beast to come to life and crawl at them like a horror movie creature. in the low light, the hungry shadows gathered around its silhouette trick the eye and make her do a double-take. had it moved, however subtly?[break][break]no, she decides after staring at it a little longer, then turns her face away to watch cross the room and start digging through her backpack. it feels like déjà vu. [break][break]"we should prepare for that scenario just in case."[break][break]but their sole protection, her xurkitree, has little interest in its human wards now that it has found this place. starved, it plunges a cabled hand into the ceiling, scattering dust and plaster. annalise flinches at the sound, stepping away from her pokemon. [break][break] "oh, no, yeah, they're definitely eating the power out of these places."[break][break]her voice grows distracted by the end of her observation, attention drawn by the blue eye staring back at her from beneath a curtain of wires. it's difficult to forget the surveilling gaze of a STAKATAKA, though she hasn't seen one since her original expedition into ultra plant. [break][break]"there's something else here," she warns june in a low voice. glacially, as if to not draw aggression, her hand moves towards the pokeballs at her belt.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
awards
542 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 20:53:16 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
Connect that wire… move that one… fuck with that thing… and… there! June nodded to herself and quickly replaced the top of the box. “Should be good to go. Let’s see what happens.

She flicked the first switch. Nothing. The second one too. But the third one did the same thing as the last power plant: light flickered into existence from the dim, weathered bulbs. Their surroundings were painted in the filtered illumination, which aged everything by a couple of decades. Ugly, but better than her shitty flashlight.

Wait, Annalise, you see that thing?” A cautious finger pointed straight toward the illuminated eye. Comedically timed, though, as its gaze shifted upward to the heavens. Cables shifted, and something moved.

Yep, the power did alert the still Xurkitree, which swiveled its head to sense where the problem was. It obviously determined the two strangers, aliens to its land, and the second Xurkitree as the disturbance. They stole its food, and it would not tolerate it.

The sudden whine of electricity got June to move, and it brought her straight to Annalise as she tried to pull her behind a row of machinery. “Move!

Just in time, too: a streak of pure electricity shot straight past where they’d just been. It went further, straight through the door they’d entered from and further still. A couple more followed suit and made a funny picture in the back wall. If she had the time, she would’ve connected the dots to see what the picture was supposed to be.

Instead, she looked to the ranger for guidance. “How the fuck do we get out of here? That thing will shoot us dead if we try to…

PROMPT COMPLETE: 22 Find a way to bring power to a deactivated power station, but any instruments or machinery within will fail to work yet.

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 3:12:52 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"yeah." annalise doesn't look at , gaze trained on the illuminated eye that they're now both looking at. "i see it."[break][break]the STAKATAKA block looks up. she follows its gaze, then snaps her attention to the corner of the room. her lips part, but the warning dies in her throat as june pulls her behind the safety of some machinery. anna crouches low, grimacing at the flash of electricity.
[break][break]"let's wait." [break][break]metal groans as her xurkitree unlatches itself from the power plant's wiring. she can't see what's happening, but she can see sparks spit from the ceiling overhead where the ultra beast had disconnected itself. [break][break]"they're both hungry." she sidles towards the edge of the console to peer out. "they'll fight. and then we'll leave."[break][break]electricity crackles as her xurkitree thunder punches the other.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
awards
542 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 19:44:37 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
Wait? That was Annalise’s bright idea, just wait and hope that those fuckers didn’t accidentally kill them in the process? June gritted her teeth and peeked around the corner. The Ranger’s own pile of cables had closed the distance and sucker-punched the other one with crackling electricity. The wild one didn’t appreciate that at all and pulled most of its limbs together.

And it swung much, much harder. Its Brutal Swing absolutely demolished its foe and sent it reeling into the wall. Machinery cracked underneath the weight and bolts scattered everywhere. “Okay, we can NOT wait it out!”

But… what to do? Flygon wasn’t over the last time, and would probably get bodied. Again. Matchstick was a similarly bad idea, and Buddy would probably hurt them in the crossfire. Cathode wasn’t an option, and Midnight wouldn’t fit. That left… oh no. Not her. June groaned but pulled the last Poke Ball off her belt.

Alright you bucket of bolts,” she tossed the Poke Ball like a flash bang, “make me proud!

Out from the white light of the ball came… a second ball. Maybe double or triple the size of its holster, yet twice as immediately inanimate. A blue and red thing with a meager fin on its head and stubby, short arms. She gave off the biggest smile and held her limbs up high into the air, oblivious to the conflict that unfolded right in front of her big, lifeless eyes.

Gible had come to, as the kids say, ‘Fuck Shit Up Yo’. What would she do?

Nothing. But, maybe, that was perfectly fine. The wild Xurkitree, still mounted in its spot, immediately unloaded another volley of Thunderbolts right toward the small creature. Yet each one was absorbed into its body without any spasms or twitches. She didn’t even flinch in the face of an overloaded Gatling gun.

Good enough!” June ran out around the corner, a second Poke Ball in tow. With all the strength in her body, she chucked the orb straight at the mounted death machine. Thankfully, it did not have the time to react to her and soon evaporated into the ball. Shake… shake…

Click!

Special Hunt: Catch the Xurkitree!

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 21:57:34 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
a console whines as her xurkitree gets thrown into it. the lights flicker overhead as the metal frame collapses beneath the ultra beast's weight. she catches glimpses of her pokemon struggling to find purchase on the machinery, cabled fingers prying for purchase on anything that could bring it back on its feet. [break][break]annalise shifts on the balls of her feet and peers out from behind their cover, watching 's gible gobble up every potent THUNDERBOLT thrown its way. [break][break]"hey, nice id— june?"[break][break] leaves her side with a "good enough" that makes annalise's heart leap into her throat. before she can get up and chastise her, the delivery woman's pokeball throwing endeavors bear fruit this time. she hears the click of a successful catch as she stands, filling her with relief. [break][break]"can you warn me next time?" she asks with an exasperated huff, but she doesn't appear to be actually upset as she steps out from behind the machinery. recalling her struggling xurkitree, her attention returns to the glowing eye peering at them. it has its gaze pinned on june, revealing none of its alien emotions within. [break][break]the building rumbles. then the eye shuts and pulls back, taking part of the wall with it. annalise watches, confused, as the STAKATAKA flees. [break][break]"i think we might be alone now ... ?" she observes hesitantly, checking the shadowy corners of the room for any more eyes. "we could probably patch that hole there and set up a base here. having a place with working lights to come back to could be pretty useful."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
awards
542 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 19:09:20 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
No promises,” June said. She could only watch as the Stakataka pulled itself from the very foundation of the building and scurry away. Into the open desert, which apparently bordered the small power plant they stood in.

This was… perfect. She walked up to the Poke Ball and pocketed it as she examined the structure of the wall closer. Needed something to help it, but if the place was stuck between the edges of two massive rocky cliffs then it’d hold for long enough to make it better. Annalise’s idea could be done.

Yea,” she kicked a bit of wall off to the side and pulled another away from the gap, “and we could throw up some tarp over it for now. So long as those aliens aren’t that smart, we could definitely get by for now. Natural protection on two sides, straight shot back to the entrance of this place…

Open area to watch out for the Regieleki. A place to fall back in case it tried to kill them again. Too small for that massive thing to worm its way inside. The more she thought about it, the more it made sense.

I fuck with it,” she recalled the Gible and walked back to Annalise. And then she walked past her, back to the back door. “But first, I think we should probably get a third eye here. Get someone else to build it. Lets us do more recon.

In all honesty, she just wanted to dodge the potential continuation of their conversation as they came into this fucking place. It nearly got too personal. In a way she wasn’t… prepared to handle. But how long could she ignore the main reason she was here? Keep it from Annalise.

She bit on her fingernail, unsure of where this left them. Just had to keep kicking the can down the road, and she’d be fine. Right?

PROMPT COMPLETE: 17 Begin building a base camp/settlement of some kind.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing