canary hall

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
canary hall
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2019 2:20:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","RosieGP"]
Rose was content enough to entrust positions of leadership with others, but that didn't negate her own sense of wanting the best for those she associated with. "Well, if not Captain Kyle, then you'll have to give us the run down on how to win this thing in the case we DO want to win!" She inhales and exhales dramatically, in good-natured defiance. [break][break]

Rose looks down to the allegedly useless Mightyena and pouts. "He's handsome, though. How many people do I know just like that..." It's unclear who she's jabbing at, and the tone of her voice does little to allude to whether she was joking or not. [break][break]

Her attention shifts to Stormy and Rose averts her eyes modestly, though she appreciated the compliment. "Thanks, Stormy... Stormy... hmmn." It would seem Rose recognized that name. She tilts her head over and extends a slender finger upwards, waggling it slightly as she jogs her memory. "Stormy... as in... Ranger and Gym leader, or coincidence? In any case, maybe you need to be our Captain." Eagerly she asks "How we gonna win this thing?"[break][break]

@valyx @bryony

[newclass=.RosieGP] margin-top:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.RosieGP b]color:#f576a5;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][newclass=.RosieGP i]color:#ebafc7;[/newclass][newclass=.RosieGP a]color:#f576a5;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
canary hall
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2019 12:48:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","nameBG"]

[attr="class","nameLeft"]

[attr="class","nameScreen"]

[attr="class","nameIMG"]

[attr="class","nameTag"] @bryony @poufkin

[attr="class","nameNote"]note here, these can be pretty long

[attr="class","nameBody"]Morgan mostly kept quiet, letting the conversation stir itself. As everyone started to introduce themselves however, he began to talk for formality's sake. "I'm Morgan." He replied, though he didn't say his last name. Morgan smiled, he had picked the right house, it was swimming with gorgeous women. Not that he had the energy to do anything about it, he lacked the drive to move on with his life at the moment. The eye candy was just a nice reprieve.[break][break]

"My two cents for how to win... we have all of you stand outside our halls blowing kisses at trainers, garner cannon fodder for our house, and then send them all to thin out the hoards of the others." He chuckled, winking. "I suppose Kyle and I could too." Morgan's nose wrinkled, "But really I think I'm just here because it's better than a cell, so I'm down for whatever plan you all hatch."

ulla

[newclass=.nameBG]background-color:#161617;height:380px;width:450px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nameLeft]background-color:#eee;height:380px;width:150px;float:left;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nameLeft IMG]-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);-webkit-transform:scale(1.35);[/newclass]
[newclass=.nameScreen]height:380px;width:150px;float:left;background-color:#0b2d47;margin-left:-150px;opacity:.7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nameIMG]float:left;margin:22px;margin-left:-125px;opacity:.9999999;border:#161617 5px solid;height:325px;width:175px;overflow:hidden;transition:.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nameIMG IMG]transition:.3s;transition-delay:.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nameIMG:hover IMG]-webkit-filter:brightness(60%);transition:.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nameBody]width:205px;float:right;height:350px;overflow:auto;padding:0 15px 0 20px;border-top:#161617 15px solid;border-bottom:#161617 15px solid;border-right:#161617 10px solid;margin-left:-40px;text-align:justify;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nameBody::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#ddd;border:#161617 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nameBody::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#ddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nameTag]margin-top:-100px;margin-bottom:15px;text-shadow:#161617 0 0 1px;opacity:0;transition:.3s;transition-delay:.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nameTag a]color:#eee!important;text-decoration:none;font-family:comfortaa!important;font-size:11px;font-weight:400!important;text-transform:lowercase!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nameNote]font-family:muli;font-size:10px;width:80%;color:#a1a1a1;opacity:0;transition:.3s;line-height:12px;transition-delay:.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nameIMG:hover .nameTag, .nameIMG:hover .nameNote]opacity:.99999;transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Comfortaa][googlefont=Varela Round][googlefont=Muli]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
canary hall
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2019 14:32:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","league poochyena"]
[attr="class","poochyena-wrapper"]
[attr="class","poochyena-poke"]

[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]

[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]

[attr="class","poochyena-post"]

The woman, Stormy, says so much in a single second and Bryony falls quiet, letting the others take over. She twists the fabric of Kyle's shirt between her fingers, head tipping down so she can watch her feet. She glances at Morgan and his suggestion, brows creasing as she tries to decipher what he means. The influx of new faces begins to take its toll.

[break][break]

Her focus shifts to Delta. Bryony lets go of Kyle to reach out and pet the mightyena, fingers scritching behind the ear.

[attr="class","poochyena-lyrics"]
You're the one I follow Follow to the middle Middle of the shadows Far away from all the sorrows You're the one I follow Follow all the way oh Way into the darkness Where the sun is shining yellow You're the one I follow

[attr="class","poochyena-tagged"]
@poufkin @valyx

[newclass=.poochyena] width: 480px; margin: 0 auto; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222; line-height: 15px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-wrapper] position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-lyrics] position: absolute; top: 140px; width: 175px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 0px 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 7px; color: #aaa; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-lyrics b] color: var(--color); font-weight: normal; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-post] margin-left: 175px; overflow: auto; padding: 30px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; color: #aaa; background: #353535; border-left: 1px solid #202020; min-height: 200px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke] background: #202020; float: left; height: 125px; width: 175px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke span] background: #1b1b1b; display: inline-block; width: 40px; height: 40px; margin-bottom: 2px; border: 1px solid #161616; position: relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke img] margin-top: -3px; position: absolute; top: 50%; left: 50%; transform: translate(-50%, -50%); height: 30px; width: 40px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged] background: #202020; padding: 5px; font-size: 7px; text-align: right; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged a] color: #888!important; text-decoration: none; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; margin-left: 10px; background: #1b1b1b; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 2px 5px; display: inline-block; border: 1px solid #121212; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged a:before] content:"»"; color:var(--color); margin-right: 5px; position: relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.league] --color: #dea02c; [/newclass] [newclass=.rocket] --color: #716075; [/newclass] [newclass=.na] filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass] [newclass=.yellow] --accent: #ffb90f; [/newclass] [newclass=.blue] --accent: #7ac5cd; [/newclass] [newclass=.red] --accent: #ce3f3f; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
canary hall
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2019 14:47:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl-LEAGUE"]
[attr="class","silpl"]
[attr="class","silpl-top-1"]

[attr="class","silpl-top"]

[attr="class","silpl-icon"]

[attr="class","silpl-lyric"]i got the midas touch

[attr="class","silpl-lyric1"]everythin' i touch turns to gold, oh sugar

[attr="class","silpl-post"]
While it felt a bit awkward to interrupt when a group had already established, and names had already been given out, Callista didn’t want to be the odd man out of her team. She peers on the tip of her toes behind Morgan’s shoulder, listening in on the introductions and their desire to have a game plan for their future endeavors. Callista herself had a few ideas, and it didn’t hurt to offer them when everyone else seemed a bit indecisive.
[break][break]
“Well, um… I’m Callista.” She says sheepishly, rubbing the back of her neck as she shuffled forward. “It’s much more cordial between everyone to stay democratic, in my opinion. Having a leader would only foster animosity because that means only one person can make a final decision. The only way we can win is teamwork!” She pumps her fists up in confidence, smiling at everyone.
[break][break]
“I think we should go after Hunttails first. Seeing how they’ve been scoping us out since the beginning and some jerk really tried to kill everyone just yesterday!” During the battle, Callista was in her room unpacking, and almost being crushed to death by a meteor was not her ideal way of leaving this world. “Maybe have our strongest members of the team go to their waterfront, and have the others stay here? We still have the Gorebyss to worry about. They’re small in numbers, but I heard that they'd got heavy hitters too.”

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn"]

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a"]

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a-1"]
[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a-img"]

red velvet, the steenee

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-bar"]

shortcake, the chansey

bonbon, the buneary

sherbet, the shiny munna

milkshake, the miltank

[attr="class","silpl-notes"]
@ everyone

[newclass=.silpl]border:solid 3px #363636;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;text-align:justify;color:#aaaaaa;width:294px;padding:50px;margin:35px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top-1]height:90px;width:394px;background-color:#2b2b2b;margin:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top]height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 40px #2b2b2b;border-left:solid 197px #2b2b2b;border-right:solid 197px transparent;border-bottom:solid 40px transparent;margin:50px -50px -115px -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon]position:relative;z-index:1;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#333333;border:solid 2px #272727;border-radius:100%;border-top:solid 2px #eeeeee;margin:0px auto 15px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric]text-align:center;font:30px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric1]text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#595959;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post]font:11px Roboto;padding:25px 0px;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post font]font:bold 15px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding:0px 3px;letter-spacing:-.5px;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post b]font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post i]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn]height:44px;margin:0px -6px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a, .silpl-pkmn-b]width:40px;padding:6px 2px;height:32px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a]cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a img]filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-b img]filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1]pointer-events:none;opacity:0;position:absolute;padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;height:25px;margin-top:54px;width:264px;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img]height:65px;width:65px;margin:-20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img img]max-height:65px;filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1]font:bold 15px Roboto;color:#595959;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar]margin-left:65px;background-color:#272727;padding:1px;border-radius:3px;margin-top:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar div]height:5px;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes]padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes div]height:25px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-lyric, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-post font]color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-lyric, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-post font]color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl] }.silpl-pkmn-a:hover + .silpl-pkmn-a-1, .silpl-pkmn-a-1:hover { opacity:1;pointer-events:auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
canary hall
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2019 18:02:51 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
getting tugged from two different sources made him uneasy. he does not make any reaction that conveyed his thoughts, though kept his words to a minimum when it happened. at least people were keeping the conversation up to make it less apparent.

he drops his mightyena when takes his arm, with the dark-type occupying himself with @bryony and her petting.

"the objective's kinda vague,"
he tells stormy, "but the house that overpowers the others wins." it has been so long since the last time he participated that he wasn't sure if the exact same culture of doing whatever you want still applies.

they start planning on taking over the game, to which kyle does not put his input much. he wouldn't actively try to get in the way of the others, but he wouldn't be opposed to doing what they want if they wanted a win. all he was doing right now was to drop unneeded things in the conversation once in a while.

"we got gym leader stormy here. put her in the front lines."
there was too, but she wasn't in the scene yet so he does not drop her name to the conversation.

@tags

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
canary hall
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2019 1:28:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","RosieGP"]
Rose is mild-mannered, turning to each in their company to accord the attention each was due. Respectfully she listens, or at least she tries. It takes everything in her to not laugh aloud at @valyx . Rose's lips tuck tightly to one another and she flutters her eyes in amused bewilderment. "I... I am... I don't even know what to say about that, but sure. You and Kyle can try it?" His next sentence catches her off-guard, though. Rose resists the urge to inquire further and instead watches Delta as @bryony lavishes upon him.[break][break]

The newest to the scene slipped into the conversation smooth as a politician, and Rose was not sure if it was admirable or something to be wary of. She disliked politics, generally speaking. However, when @callista speaks, she does not posses quite the same silver tongue which Rose has come to expect from that sort. Quietly she takes in the suggestions, mulling over Callista's plan of action thoughtfully. Teamwork was certainly the right kind of aspiration, but at this point it certainly felt like the blind leading the blind... or, in the case of Kyle, perhaps the misguided leading the blind. At least he was candid.[break][break]

Rose reflects on the Huntails for a moment, her gaze drifting off towards the ground. Then she considers the strongest among themselves. "Yes, well... " Embarrassment evidences on her cheeks, she recalls the sheer enormity of one of the two Huntails she had met. She hears the sound of his voice as he said "Yes". Shaking the thought from her mind, she responds to Callista. "I certainly am not the strongest... but Cream can keep pokemon in good shape. The Huntails are all brawn, I was hoping we might be able to put our intelligence to good use against them. Perhaps pit the Gorebyss against them and solve two of our problems at once?" She considers the fact that she has yet to pay the Gorbyss Hall a visit herself. "That is all good information, though. Thanks, Callista!" Rose's eyes turn to then, the glint of respect evident in her quietude, wondering what the gym leader might have to say. [break][break]

@valyx @bryony

[newclass=.RosieGP] margin-top:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.RosieGP b]color:#f576a5;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][newclass=.RosieGP i]color:#ebafc7;[/newclass][newclass=.RosieGP a]color:#f576a5;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
canary hall
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2019 17:13:28 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"p-please don't entertain his idea."

he doesn't really care if @valyx is an ex-convict or not as his statement suggested as long as he doesn't have to blow kisses at strangers. he silently hopes that the idea dies with his response and that no one revisits it.

@poufkin 's statement comes of as haughty for kyle. brute force is one of the ways he gets shut down on pokemon battles. even before that, he wouldn't really dismiss them as all brawns. if he was serious about this, he'd voice out his opinion not to take the people of hyacinth carelessly.

unfortunately, he wasn't, and so he keeps silent and listens to how everyone else's react to it.

@tags
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
canary hall
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2019 19:15:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]
@you people
[break]

Sam wasn't entirely sure he knew what was going on in the hall when he walked in, but he did notice somebody he knew, and that was the only reason he gravitated toward the group. As he did, he heard @callista introduce herself, basically state that all people cared about was winning house points, and @poufkin try and come up with a small plan. His eyes avoided @valyx at first, if only because he hadn't really wanted to deal with the whole 'fellow rocket' vibe just yet. Sure, it could be seen as a tell, but mostly he didn't address anybody but so he didn't see the need to bother looking at everybody in the room. [break][break]

A friendly wave to Stormy and he was glancing between the whole of them. Did... he really have to introduce himself? Maybe he could just settle on saying something witty instead. [break][break]

"Suggesting they all rely on brute force might be a tad bit close to underestimating them. I'm sure they'll all have party members that cover their weaknesses. If not, this war's gonna be easier than I thought." [break][break]

In a sense, perhaps it should have been a war that 'favored pokemon' were the only Pokemon one could register on their cards for use... oh well. Here's to chaos.

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #765D75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #765D75; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765D75; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765D75; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] float: right; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-right: -35px; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-right: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
canary hall
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 3:01:36 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]
[attr="class","frphoetops"]
[attr="class","frphoeimgs"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

HIGHER AND HIGHER[break]YOU CHASE IT

IT'S DEEP IN YOUR BLOOD, GO AND TAKE IT

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]
[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR
@valyx @bryony @poufkin

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

asdf

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

Stormy feels her cheeks flush with heat at the mention of her titles, and later, in the same breath, mention of her being their captain. She raises both hands in protest, ready to turn down the suggestion and insist that she definitely wasn't qualified for the job when the conversation quickly moves on without her.[break][break]

Thankfully, another young blonde woman interjects and disregards the idea of a single leader, a relief. Stormy nods in agreement with her statement, maintaining silence for a moment. However, that itch to speak up and keep up with the conversation burns in the back of her throat while the rest of them chat to one another.[break][break]

She promptly drops Kyle's arm, only just realising that she had even grabbed him. Her hand extends to briefly pet the man's Mightyena he had previously been holding, perhaps brushing fingertips with Bryony, whom she offers a friendly smile to.[break][break]

"Sounds like a blast, honestly. Whatever you want me to do, I'm totally in."[break][break]

In fact, she grins at Kyle's introduction of her and his suggestion to put her on the front lines. Her eyes blaze with intensity and excitement, her blood already pumping at the prospect of competition.[break][break]

Footsteps nearby draw her attention away immediately, and she automatically raises a hand in excited greeting at the familiar face of Sam as he waves to her. [break][break]

"I'm sure the Hyacinth house are full of creative and equally competitive individuals, we should be cautious about how we challenge them. We don't want to overextend or assume we know how they roll, right?"[break][break]

[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

WELCOME TO THE WAR WE'VE ONLY BEGUN, SO PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND FACE IT

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
canary hall
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 3:13:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","league poochyena"]
[attr="class","poochyena-wrapper"]
[attr="class","poochyena-poke"]

[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]

[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]

[attr="class","poochyena-post"]

Bryony listens to the ideas with increasing distaste and a small wince at the reminder of Mateo's destruction. The plans, as she picks them apart in her head, each have flaws. Either too obvious or too belitting of the other participants. If she has her own ideas, she doesn't say them, voice frozen in her throat.

[break][break]

When someone else arrives, Bryony can feel her heart strumming quick and hard in her chest. The man talks but his words flow together into one incoherent cacophony. Her hand reaches out to grab Kyle by the wrist, fingers curling tight around it. Bryony sucks a breath in and puts on a smile. Her hand is shaking.

[break][break]

Even the mightyena is doing little to calm her rising nerves, but fear of being rude leaves her stuck in place. So she smiles and she looks at the ground and she grips Kyle's wrist like a vice. In a careful, subtle way, she positions herself just slightly behind him.

[break][break]

ooc hi please refrain from talking to bryony atm ic she's not going to be able to respond

[attr="class","poochyena-lyrics"]
You're the one I follow Follow to the middle Middle of the shadows Far away from all the sorrows You're the one I follow Follow all the way oh Way into the darkness Where the sun is shining yellow You're the one I follow

[attr="class","poochyena-tagged"]

[newclass=.poochyena] width: 480px; margin: 0 auto; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222; line-height: 15px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-wrapper] position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-lyrics] position: absolute; top: 140px; width: 175px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 0px 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 7px; color: #aaa; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-lyrics b] color: var(--color); font-weight: normal; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-post] margin-left: 175px; overflow: auto; padding: 30px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; color: #aaa; background: #353535; border-left: 1px solid #202020; min-height: 200px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke] background: #202020; float: left; height: 125px; width: 175px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke span] background: #1b1b1b; display: inline-block; width: 40px; height: 40px; margin-bottom: 2px; border: 1px solid #161616; position: relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke img] margin-top: -3px; position: absolute; top: 50%; left: 50%; transform: translate(-50%, -50%); height: 30px; width: 40px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged] background: #202020; padding: 5px; font-size: 7px; text-align: right; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged a] color: #888!important; text-decoration: none; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; margin-left: 10px; background: #1b1b1b; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 2px 5px; display: inline-block; border: 1px solid #121212; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged a:before] content:"»"; color:var(--color); margin-right: 5px; position: relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.league] --color: #dea02c; [/newclass] [newclass=.rocket] --color: #716075; [/newclass] [newclass=.na] filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass] [newclass=.yellow] --accent: #ffb90f; [/newclass] [newclass=.blue] --accent: #7ac5cd; [/newclass] [newclass=.red] --accent: #ce3f3f; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,043 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
canary hall
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 4:10:42 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","coveredhills"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-top"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-icon"][attr="class","lnr lnr-cloud"]

[attr="class","coveredhills-img"]

snow-covered hills

can i sail through the changing ocean tides?

[attr="class","coveredhills-tag"]

[attr="class","coveredhills-tag-2"]TAGGED

#@ one

#@ two

#@ three

[attr="class","coveredhills-2"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-pkmn"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-pkmn-2"]PKMN

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]kyouya braviary

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]gabriel salamence

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]mausika flygon

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]carina ribombee

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]terra aerodactyl

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]fenrir noivern

[attr="class","coveredhills-post"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-post-1"]

For lack of a better term, he was pissed.[break][break]

Not mad, not angry, but pissed the hell off.[break][break]

Who the fuck decides to drop meteors around a place and run away like an idiot without facing what they did like a man…or a woman? Or whatever gender they are? He thought crossly, a frown perpetuating his face as he made his way into the Hall—he wasn’t alone, there were other people in there, too.[break][break]

Sadly, it wasn’t anyone he recognized, but oh, well…[break][break]

Well, at least nobody he recognized by name—at least not yet anyway.[break][break]

“Who,” he says by way of introduction, “…thought it was a smart idea to bombard an entire place without even thinking about collateral damage? People were sleeping when it happened! The sound of shattering glass woke me up, along with the rumbling,” he adds with a bit of a huff.[break][break]

“So—how are we going to find out who did it? Anyone know who the bastard is? he continues a few moments later, crossing his arms and letting out another huff.[break][break]

If there was one thing you never took from a very grumpy Alexei, it was sleep. Because he needed lots of it, especially when he was exhausted!

[attr="class","coveredhills-notes"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-notes-2"]

word count: 205; grumpy Bird Keeper arrives!

BY: PHARAOH LEAP, FOR VEN

[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Montserrat:200,300,400,700]

[newclass=.coveredhills]padding:14px;border:solid 1px #252525;width:500px;background-color:#2e2e2e;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top]position:relative;white-space:nowrap;height:30px;overflow:hidden;border:solid 1px #252525;border-bottom:none;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-icon]position:absolute;font-size:250px;line-height:250px;margin:-90px 0px 0px 225px;opacity:.10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img]float:left;height:100px;width:100px;padding:24px;background-color:#292929;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:-60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h1]margin:-5px 0px 0px 0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:32px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-2px;font-weight:700!important;font-style:italic;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h2]margin:0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:bold 9px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag]overflow:hidden;text-transform:uppercase;height:30px;border:solid 1px #252525;padding:19px;background-color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div]line-height:10px;color:#a26dbd;letter-spacing:.5px;font:bold 9px Roboto;padding:9px 13px;border-radius:15px;float:left;margin-right:5px;margin-bottom:19px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2e2e2e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div a]font:bold 9px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag-2]background-color:#a26dbd!important;color:#2e2e2e!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-2]margin-top:-1px;border:solid 1px #252525;height:421px;background-color:#2c2c2c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn]margin:-1px 0px 0px -1px;float:left;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;width:70px;height:396px;text-align:center;padding:5px 0px 20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn-2]text-align:left;position:absolute;font:20px Montserrat;font-weight:700!important;line-height:20px;font-style:italic;padding:26px;height:18px;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom left,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;width:70px;white-space:nowrap;transform:rotate(-90deg);margin:320px 0px 0px -26px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p]filter:grayscale(50%);margin-top:15px;cursor:pointer;height:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2]color:#eeeeee;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;opacity:0;position:absolute;background-color:#333333;padding:24px;width:450px;text-align:left;margin-top:-119px;font:20px Montserrat;line-height:20px;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2 .a]margin-top:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post]padding:35px 35px 0px 106px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1]height:265px;overflow:auto;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes]margin:20px 35px 0px 106px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#303030;padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2]height:24px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills] }.ch-p:hover + .ch-p-2 { opacity:1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
canary hall
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 11:28:40 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"you know what? i'll just do my thing tomorrow or something in the warfront, kinda like a test run. you guys just watch and see if you think there's anything important worth noting about them."

he was going to do it whether this discussion happened or not anyways. might as well use it to make himself appear as if he's actually useful for the cause.

he could feel @bryony 's grip tightening. he turns away from the crowd and to her. raising a brow, he ponders what to do with the girl that obviously is getting an anxiety attack for being around a crowd.

"i want snacks. let's go get snacks."

comes and asks for the name of the culprit. three gym leaders in their house sounds like a convincing win for most people. kyle knows not to underestimate those without a title, however. still, it brings the slightest smile on kyle that mateo is being witch hunted.

he temporarily goes away from the scene, whisking bryony away. his mightyena follows after him.

@tags
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
canary hall
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 13:10:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","RosieGP"]
Her perception of the Huntails was not entirely unfounded, but she weighs admitting exactly how she acquired that information against the ease with which she can go with the flow. Ultimately, she opts for the latter. Competition was not exactly her wheelhouse, though she could be counted among those who wanted to win.[break][break]

And then joins another. Rose is relieved to have another opinion laid out and shrugs coyly. "Well, I hope it is!" [easier than thought]. Rose smiles affably and agrees "True, we don't." in response to . She is biting her tongue; The burning ire of a lie singeing at her conscience, mouth cauterized shut.[break][break]

The girl who had absolutely no sense![break]
The young men who seemed more concerned with surfing than competing![break]
The woman who certainly wasn't getting enough sleep.[break]
Then they tried to nuke an entire house-- with no regard for who was inside, INCLUDING their own teammate![break][break]

Then her thoughts take pause, because that particular team mate was a bit more than brawn. That absolutely, most certainly, did NOT negate the fact that he was brawny in every sense of the word, though. Her eyes flick towards @bryony and Rose can visibly recognize her discomfort, and empathizes with it.[break][break]

Unsure how to proceed, she feels fortunate that yet another stranger, says, pretty much, exactly what she is thinking. Rose's cheeks flush, containing the urge to chime in. Surprisingly, she's even more grateful when takes as close as any of them have to taking action. Rose nods in accord, then watches as he ushers Bryony away for... "snacks". She tries not to let her mind jump to conclusions. Get it girl. Who was she to judge?[break][break]

She couldn't help the tug of a grin. Kyle had redeemed himself a great deal from the initial impression he'd made on Rose. Comical as it was, she found herself favoring him at this point, just a bit. Satisfied enough with waiting to see what would happen, Rose slips away to her room to change into a bathing suit. It was time to relax.[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
canary hall
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 14:15:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]
all you pretty beans
[break]

Sam watched as zipped off with @bryony, his eyes averting back to the company that had remained. @valyx, @callista, , and @poufkin were all that remained, along with himself and . At least that's all Sam had really noticed thus far.[break][break]

That... got him thinking, maybe the two that zipped out were onto something.[break][break]

"Hey Storm," his tone was low, a whisper, with his fingers, lightly brushing her elbow to get her attention over the loudness that was Alexei's complaints. "You wanna go someplace a little... quieter and talk strategy?"[break][break]

Okay so that might have sounded like a line, but it wasn't. Mostly, he didn't want to be in the crowd of people. He didn't exactly thrive in them and he was getting a little overwhelmed. [break][break]

tl;dr

sam's just gonna whisk stormy away now into a smaller thread kthx

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #765d75; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765d75; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765d75; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] float: right; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-right: -35px; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-right: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,043 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
canary hall
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 17:52:37 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","coveredhills"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-top"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-icon"][attr="class","lnr lnr-cloud"]

[attr="class","coveredhills-img"]

snow-covered hills

can i sail through the changing ocean tides?

[attr="class","coveredhills-tag"]

[attr="class","coveredhills-tag-2"]TAGGED

#@ one

#@ two

#@ three

[attr="class","coveredhills-2"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-pkmn"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-pkmn-2"]PKMN

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]kyouya braviary

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]gabriel salamence

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]mausika flygon

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]carina ribombee

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]terra aerodactyl

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]fenrir noivern

[attr="class","coveredhills-post"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-post-1"]

If he had a name, he’d be able to send aerial scouts over to wherever the dang hell the meteors came from, no problem.[break][break]

But shit.[break][break]

“What, you all going to duck out and leave?” he mutters—mostly to himself as he stretches his arms above his head and shakes his head. How were they even going to get anything done if everyone was going to be passive at this rate?[break][break]

He could only sigh, before running a hand through his messy hair. “Well, if anyone knows who did it, let me know. I can send out a recon team to look for us or something, he adds a few moments later. He hasn’t had the chance to poke around the place, but…[break][break]

“…we can’t just ignore the other house as well, who knows what they’ve got up their sleeves,” he mused presently. While he didn’t normally like taking charge, from the looks of things it didn’t look like there was anyone interested enough to step up and do it so he’d resigned himself to try and cobble a decent battle plan together.[break][break]

“If anyone has any good ideas, I’ll be down in the library.”[break][break]

With that, he makes hot tracks for the room that’s sure to make even the hardiest bookworm shrivel up in glee. Who knows what books he’s going to find in there? Maybe there’s some on war planning and tactics stashed away in the dusty, moldy tomes in the shelves…

[attr="class","coveredhills-notes"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-notes-2"]

word count: 244; he'll be in the library if anyone has some decent ideas.

BY: PHARAOH LEAP, FOR VEN

[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Montserrat:200,300,400,700]

[newclass=.coveredhills]padding:14px;border:solid 1px #252525;width:500px;background-color:#2e2e2e;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top]position:relative;white-space:nowrap;height:30px;overflow:hidden;border:solid 1px #252525;border-bottom:none;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-icon]position:absolute;font-size:250px;line-height:250px;margin:-90px 0px 0px 225px;opacity:.10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img]float:left;height:100px;width:100px;padding:24px;background-color:#292929;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:-60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h1]margin:-5px 0px 0px 0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:32px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-2px;font-weight:700!important;font-style:italic;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h2]margin:0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:bold 9px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag]overflow:hidden;text-transform:uppercase;height:30px;border:solid 1px #252525;padding:19px;background-color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div]line-height:10px;color:#a26dbd;letter-spacing:.5px;font:bold 9px Roboto;padding:9px 13px;border-radius:15px;float:left;margin-right:5px;margin-bottom:19px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2e2e2e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div a]font:bold 9px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag-2]background-color:#a26dbd!important;color:#2e2e2e!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-2]margin-top:-1px;border:solid 1px #252525;height:421px;background-color:#2c2c2c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn]margin:-1px 0px 0px -1px;float:left;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;width:70px;height:396px;text-align:center;padding:5px 0px 20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn-2]text-align:left;position:absolute;font:20px Montserrat;font-weight:700!important;line-height:20px;font-style:italic;padding:26px;height:18px;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom left,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;width:70px;white-space:nowrap;transform:rotate(-90deg);margin:320px 0px 0px -26px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p]filter:grayscale(50%);margin-top:15px;cursor:pointer;height:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2]color:#eeeeee;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;opacity:0;position:absolute;background-color:#333333;padding:24px;width:450px;text-align:left;margin-top:-119px;font:20px Montserrat;line-height:20px;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2 .a]margin-top:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post]padding:35px 35px 0px 106px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1]height:265px;overflow:auto;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes]margin:20px 35px 0px 106px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#303030;padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2]height:24px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills] }.ch-p:hover + .ch-p-2 { opacity:1;[/newclass]