february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
Test our Strength [Excursion/King]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 19:04:00 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg4"]

[attr="class","header"]WHAT DOESN’T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER

[attr="class","setting"]

He frowned and turned in a circle. Nope. Nothing. Somehow, he had lost track of the person he had come down here with. Maybe it was the other way around. Maybe the people he had come down here had lost track of him.
[break][break]
Letting out a sigh, he swung himself onto Mirage's back, gripping the reins with one hand while he fiddled with his phone with the other. Unsurprisingly, he didn't seem to have much service.
[break][break]
Resisting the urge to let out another sigh, he urged Mirage to go, his eyes scanning their surroundings as they went. Hopefully, he would find his wayward team. And if not them, at least someone.
[break][break]
Suddenly, Mirage stopped walking and all the urging wouldn't cause him to move. "What is it?" he asked, debating whether he should have Mirage turn around and go in the direction they had come from.[break]
[break][break]
gI7msb|T

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative; --accent:#7d95be; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/ryBLBRTr/IMG-1924.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg4 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 3:49:13 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]The squelch of a life ending preludes their introduction. Flesh dissipates into pink mist even as King turns to the newcomer. His expression was placid, but through the raising of an eyebrow, and the tilt of his head, it was clear that he was assessing the other man.
[break][break]
"Who the 'ell are ye supposed ta be?"
[break][break]
A Marshtomp silhouettes him, the massive dual-type setting an imposing figure with its massively scarred face, and hulking form. It stood ready to react eagerly to whatever happened.
[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break][break][break][break]BqX8UZeG

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #9ce6f6; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 19:46:18 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

A slight widening of the eyes was the only sign of surprise he showed upon seeing a life ended before him. Despite being only fourteen, he had come to terms with death a long time ago. Everyone died in the end. That was just the way it was. So he was able to prevent a strong reaction.
[break][break]
Recovering his composure, he glanced over at the older male. "Absalom, I lost the group I was with or they lost me," he said in response to his question, seeming a bit too calm about the prospect of being down here alone.
[break][break]
Now that he thought about it, the other male was also alone. Where were his people? Was he a civilian who had just decided to explore the place? All these questions ran through his mind, but instead, he asked a different question.
[break][break]
"And you are?"[break]
[break][break]
9ks8jqoa

[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative; --accent:#7d95be; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/ryBLBRTr/IMG-1924.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 1:11:17 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]A group? That meant there was more than one person here who posed a random threat to himself.
[break][break]
He clenches his jaw, thinning his lip in disappointment.
[break][break]
"Name's King." His eyes flick to multiple points around him as he searches for another presence. Finding none, he continues.
[break][break]
"Ye huntin' somethin'?"

notes

[break][break][break][break]dUCfyPZz

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 23:11:40 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Being somewhat observant, he noticed the disappointment. However, being no mind reader, he couldn't exactly figure out what could've disappointed him so. That didn't mean he couldn't guess though. And of course, that meant being a bit insecure, thinking he wasn't disappointed to be faced with some kid instead of another grown-up.
[break][break]
"I'm hoping to see a Walking Wake, Gouging Fire, or Raging Bolt. I've heard rumors that there have been sightings, and I must admit it's got me more than a little curious, despite favoring normal types. The fact that they resemble the Johto beast is quite intriguing," he told the older male.
[break][break]
Of course, he wouldn't mind obtaining one despite his preferences. He would be crazy to pass up an opportunity to obtain one. Speaking of...
[break][break]
"I don't suppose you've seen them yourself?"[break]
[break][break]
J71_Rs2S

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 18:07:44 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]Another fanatic hell-bent on finding and capturing something unknown, and potentially powerful. Sizing the other man up, he comes up wanting.
[break][break]
"There's been traces," he says, moving his hand in the general area of where he was talking about. "Don't know which mind ye, but somethin' big."
[break][break]
His attention flicks to the scarred, mutilated Swampert at his side. He ponders.
[break][break]
"Lookin' fer help? I got nothin' goin' on this end. Can ye track or do ye need me ta?"

notes

[break][break][break]T9cXPd2I

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 14:52:16 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

As he mentioned there being traces, he nodded. Good, maybe he would get to see one of them after all. It wasn't everyday one got to see a paradox Pokémon that resembled a legendary Pokémon. Of course, he had seen the one that resembled Virizion, but that didn't mean he wasn't curious about the others.
[break][break]
"Just seeing any of them would be awe-inspiring. Though if I had to choose, I would say I would want to see Walking Wake the most. If I could obtain one, I could get more water type Pokémon in my arsenal. It's a shame really that Bibarel is the only water type with a normal typing. Oh right, I really like normal types. Not to say that I don't like Pokémon of other typings, but when it comes to battling, normal types are the way to go."
[break][break]
He said all this in basically one breath. Realizing how excitable he had gotten, his face heated up in embarrassment. "Sorry," he mumbled.
[break][break]
At the suggestion, he turned his attention to the older male. "That would be great. One really shouldn't wander down here by themselves, especially not someone like me," he said, the last part muttered under his breath.
[break][break]
"Anyway, lead the way, Mr. King."[break]
[break][break]
vkNOjtXa

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 13:53:18 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]The fanaticism became very clear as King listens to his excitable speech. Admittedly, the ins-and-outs of the boys interests didn't matter to him, but he wasn't that much of an asshole to say it out loud.
[break][break]
When you started shitting on people's passions, you were truly bottom of the barrel.
[break][break]
"Hold up now, are ye competent at fightin'? Gotta make sure 'fore we head out proper."

notes

[break][break]VWS7LNS6

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 14:49:06 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Yes, sir. While I haven't gotten very far due to other obligations, I've been doing the gym circuit. Since coming to Hoenn three years ago, I've been training up my team. I want to be strong enough to prove I won't let certain things hold me back, as well as strong enough to protect those I care about," his face heating up a bit when he got to the last part, clearly uncomfortable about admitting to wanting to protect people.
[break][break]
Shaking off his discomfort, he continued speaking. "Anyway, Mirage is my strongest fighter, but all of my Pokémon are well-trained," he explained, gesturing to the Hisuian Zoroark he was using as a mount when he mentioned Mirage.
[break][break]
With all that out of the way, he hoped they could get started. While he didn't show it, he didn't like being down here for too long. When he was, the cold started getting to him.[break]
[break][break]
J6kGwZrC

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 15:04:46 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]He holds up a hand before he could even register doing it.
[break][break]
"Cut the sir shit. Ye got my name. Use it. No hierarchy or anythin' of the sort 'ere."
[break][break]
He nudges his head.
[break][break]
"Let's get movin' then. Try ta keep up."

notes

[break][break]wWqyr6Hp

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 15:32:10 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Sorry, it's a habit. My parents always told me to show proper respect to those older than me. With how many people prefer a first name basis around Hoenn, I've gotten better at being less formal in my way of talking. I do slip up from time to time though," he admitted, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.
[break][break]
Due to the way he had been brought up, it was hard for him to be on such familiar terms with someone older than him. He was sure his own parents would be aghast. But he had also been raised to respect the wishes of those around him.
[break][break]
Hearing his comment, he simply nodded before following the older male. Hopefully, they would be successful in their endeavor.[break]
[break][break]
BydBNZtE

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 22:24:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: