Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Monstrosity Madness
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 23:53:56 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Accompanied by his Houndoom, Bony Buddy, Dorian carefully combed through the trail that a mysterious Pokemon left.

What he was told was simple: a mysterious Pokemon, one unidentified by Rocket, had been spotted in the Chasm. His goal was to capture this beast, in order for Rocket to study the creature.

The Houndoom took a moment to sniff at the tracks, before continuing on his way.

FasPINI7

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,384 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
Monstrosity Madness
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 3:52:47 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]Dorian wasn't the only person on the tail of the strange Pokemon — an azure haired man and his Lucario sought the challenge this place offered, gladly diving deeper to pit themselves against its denizens.
[break][break]
Turning a corner, he spots the man and his canine. Lucario, having spotted them already through the AURA SENSING appendages on his neck, watches them with keen interest.
[break][break]
"State yer business, stranger. Ye look a little lost."
[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break][break][break][break]EhZXbYs2

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #9ce6f6; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Monstrosity Madness
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 15:22:24 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Upon turning the corner, Dorian spotted a familiar face. One he remembered all too well from Kanto. The man who sold out his unit, in exchange for a shot at revenge on .

And how did he thank them? He murdered several Rockets, all because he couldn't stomach what they did with the information he provided them. The man was a snake, as far as Dorian was concerned.

But then, Dorian had lost the scar that so easily marked him out. Thanks to , he could pass himself off as another much more easily than before.

"Oh, I'm not lost, my friend.", Dorian greeted the man. "You could say that I'm an explorer, a connoisseur, even."

The Houndoom at his feet remained on guard, watching the man, and his Lucario carefully.

tvu0X4gs

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,384 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
Monstrosity Madness
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 1:13:15 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]Scar or not, Dorian wasn't the enigma he thought himself to be — at least to the Lucario. It was a little known fact that each creature posssessed their own unique aura. Cataloging them all would be an impossible task, even for the most studious of course, but Xen could not shake the familiarity and disgust that filled him at the 'sight' of the man across from him.
[break][break]
He wasn't alone in that assessment either.
[break][break]
King had met many a killer, psychopath, thief, and more in his time among both organizations and Dorian gave him an uncomfortable feeling. It was more a gut-feeling than anything tangible, and combined with his natural instinct to trust nobody due to his fugitive status, it only cemented his feet in his current spot — otherwise a roadblock for Dorian's path forward.
[break][break]
"Eh, that so? Not much ta explore this way. Recommend ye turn round and try a different corner or two."
[break]

notes

[break][break][break][break]ShbeDi0r

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Monstrosity Madness
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 1:04:37 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian knew there was no point in trying to fool the man. The Lucario alone likely sniffed him out as Dorian Westcliff, a Beast who served under . A man renowned for his barbarism, for the many atrocities he committed in the name of Rocket.

"Oh, but this is unknown territory, my good friend! There's so much to explore! So much to discover!", Dorian told the man.

The Houndoom readied himself, should a fight break out.

"Even then, what's it to an ungrateful traitor like you, Weyland?", Dorian inquired. "It's not like interfering with me will curry any favor with the League, not after how you sold out your own brothers in arms!", the Mad Dog jeered.

A mysterious cry resonated from down below. It was one Dorian heard throughout the day, but one he still failed to pin down.

jkT69GMs

tags:
notes: 235
Mysterious Cry (low)

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,384 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
Monstrosity Madness
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 18:12:45 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]King lets loose a long, elongated, and clearly embellished sigh. His eyes roll to land on the Lucario, before focusing loosely back on the man across from him.
[break][break]
"And so the mad dog barks. What a surprise." He allows the Lucario to focus on the cry, keeping his attention front-and-center. "Do ye think I really need a reason ta make yer life difficult?"
[break][break]
He tosses the question half-rhetorically, continuing on regardless.
[break][break]
"Truth be told — I just don't fuckin' like ye."
[break]

notes

[break][break][break]VB0ukD79

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Monstrosity Madness
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 21:48:46 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian chortled. "Someone grow a spine, since you last came to us? I remember how you, with your tail between your legs, pathetically begged us to help you deal with Matias. How willing you were to sell out your own comrades, allowing us to set the foundation to oppress Kanto!", Dorian retorted.

"I never liked you, either. Never really cared for traitors, to be honest!", Dorian growled back at the man. "When I'm done with you, I'll take you back to Kanto, to parade around the Region! 'The man who sold you all out!', an effigy for the cattle back home to be outraged at!"

l7RYRSuV

tags:
notes: 321

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,384 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
Monstrosity Madness
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 13:50:12 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]Dorian's monologue is met with apathetic, annoyed even, silence. Years later and the man still loved to put on a show. Perhaps Rocket wasn't where he belonged, but a circus.
[break][break]
The offer of a challenge, though, forces his lips to spread in a devilish grin.
[break][break]
"Yer a washed-up grunt, Dorian. Who're ye foolin'? Yer clingin' ta some glory of old, beatin' yer shriveled up manhood off ta memories of burnin' children alive probably. Yer a nobody. Every breathe ye take is wasted. But even more than all of that—"
[break][break]
His grin turns into the parody of a sweet-toothed smile.
[break][break]
"—Ye wouldn't last five minutes against me, and we both know it."

notes

[break][break][break]M5xZA3Qh

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Monstrosity Madness
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 14:09:09 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"Says the man who couldn't even get the job done.", Dorian hissed, his mood soured at the mention of dead children. The one thing about Kanto the Mad Dog actually regretted. "You had your one shot at Matias, and you blew it. Now here you are, having to scurry in the shadows, like the bottom feeder you are. At least I have a home, something you'll never have again!", spat Dorian.

"If that's the case, then take your shot! That fragile ego of yours needs some padding, right?", Dorian taunted, gesturing the man to come at him.

Suddenly, thunderous footsteps could be heard closing in.

PN9brN7G

tags:
notes: 409

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,384 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
Monstrosity Madness
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 14:20:48 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]"Ye, I s'pose that is true isn't it? Impressive kill record ye must have. Tell me, do you have an age limit before ye toss 'em on there? Or are ye usin' the toddlers ta inflate yer numbers?"
[break][break]
His own irritation spikes, but he's had years to reflect on his choices; to reflect and come to terms with his shortcomings, but most importantly, the things he couldn't change.
[break][break]
"But, I'm never one ta turn down a fi-"
[break][break]
His next words are stolen as a pair of Paradox Pokemon coming barreling through a nearby wall. Debris and smoke cloud the roaring creatures, and King immediately goes on high alert, his Lucario already forming an AURA SPHERE between two palms.
[break][break]
Priorities.
[break][break]
He'd deal with that fucker another time.

notes

[break][break]Wc218Zrt

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Monstrosity Madness
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 14:28:36 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The more King spoke, the more he wanted to strangle the man. But before he could get the satisfaction of doing so, a pair of mysterious Pokemon barreled through. One of them looked like an Entei.

"You got lucky, Weyland! Toodles!", Dorian called out to him, before chasing after the Gouging Fire, leaving him and his Lucario to deal with their own problem.

Catching up to the beast was not a problem, thanks to his Genesect having the ability to move at Extreme Speeds. And though subduing it was a monumental task in of itself, the former Beast handily subdued the Entei-like Pokemon.

As he held the Pokeball that held the ancient creature, Dorian grinned. "Talk about a silver lining~", he remarked, chuckling to himself.

Surely, the researchers, bar , would appreciate such a find.

uWeG6Gw8

tags:
notes: 527

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Monstrosity Madness
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 22:22:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: