Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
212 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
RKS: Amor & Ameena
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 18:10:59 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]FUTURE CYCLIZAR 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself far into the future. You are unsure whether you are in Hoenn or some other region, but you do know you are on the back of a Cyclizar fitted with a jet seat. Around you, neon-lit skyscrapers tower amongst blinding holographic billboards.[break][break]

Suddenly, a sirens ring behind you. For whatever reason, the law is after you. And they are after you on Genesect. They fire TECHNO BLASTS toward you as you jet past cars and augmented passersby.[break][break]

There are two routes you can take:[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Through the alleyways.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Through the busy highway.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
212 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 18:14:55 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

It is a first for her to launch RKS and find herself on a pokemon. The area is gorgeous, though she does not recognize it. "This is one of the nicer simulation beginnings." She said it with amusement, looking to her partner to see how he felt about it. She had no idea how familiar he was with the simulation, but she only had a few under her belt. [break][break]

Of course, as soon as she says it, a Genesect comes above to mow them down. She shakes her head. The simulation changes and stays the same.[break][break]

"Cyclizar will outperform Genesect's speed, but it has advanced tracking. Our best bet is to cut up in the alleys." She does not wait for him to confirm before taking a sharp dive to the left to evade the Genesect.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – alleyways[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 13:34:04 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He once again found himself in the company of not that he found her unpleasant or the like. It was just unusual for him to spend so much time with a person that he barely knew. Though before he got a chance to completely collect his thoughts they were already off after speaking about how Genesect's tracking would keep up with the Cyclizar they were currently riding. There was no other option other than to trust her. So he would.

"Wait until you have to do the one where you are stranded in space, with the hands of God tearing your ship apart...." He mused to her as they continued to speed through the narrow streets. Though since it was her idea an amusing idea formed on his lips. "If we get caught....I'm docking your pay...." He wasn't armored this time, instead he had opted for his usual tailored kalosian black suit. Was he teasing her, or was he serious, his face remained serious all the same as he steered his own dragon after hers in the hopes of keeping up, and not being left behind to deal with whatever would happen. It was his first time in this particular scenario after all, and he had no idea what to expect going forward.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
212 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 16:53:55 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]FUTURE CYCLIZAR 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You stream into the alleys, a labyrinth flanked by heaven-piercing towers of mega corporations. Logos and brands stare at you with their flickering signage. Even in this era, Silph Co. lives.[break][break]

Eventually, you meet a dead end. The Genesect corner you, their lasers poised and ready. Your pursuers cry for your hands to be raised and your Cyclizar to be dismounted.[break][break]

But the city suddenly descends into darkness. A blackout. Screams can be heard as flashes of prismatic light detonate several blocks south of you. Perhaps, this is your chance to flee.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape or fight back.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
212 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 16:58:07 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Dock her pay? She laughs. At least he's warming up enough to tease. She doesn't commit to any work in Rocket for the money, though additional resources are nice. Her company really takes care of it anyways. She gets more out of this from a research angle, as well as a networking one. Getting to know Seraphim slowly is its own reward, though he can be prickly. She'd like to see what kind of research he gets into some day...[break][break]

"Wait," she says as the end up in a dead end. "Did you say the hands of God?" He couldn't be serious. She did not want to see a simulation of Arceus break her only solace in a simulated chunk of space. She shivered as she got off the Cyclizar, turning to face the Genesect that could no longer be avoided. "Sounds like a horrific simulation. Why are some of the scenarios so violent?" [break][break]

Case in point: the genesect. But the city blacks out all of a sudden, and it's the perfect opportunity to see the next scenario RKS cooks up. "Onto part two," she says hurriedly as she scatters out of the alley, waiting for the simulation to blend into a new scenario.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – stage two babey[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 22:32:34 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"Your guess is as good as mine....I just know that some of them are very unpleasant." He said to her with a wry smile as they continue to speed through the alleys, but when they come to a dead end he looks at her, and he just frowns. "Welp looks like someone isn't getting a bonus...." He said to her flatly before turning to face the Genesect, but before a fight could happen they were both sucked into darkness, and he sighed at the unpleasant, but familiar sensation of weightlessness.

"I hope we don't get the drowning one next...." Was he joking? Was he being serious in the darkness of the void no one could say for sure.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
212 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 16:31:21 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]historical event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]VERDANTURF 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After Slateport, Silas Blackwell's Rocket attempts to invade Fallarbor and Verdanturf. However, it is in Verdanturf where the first iteration of Team Rocket's Hoenn branch falls. By Evelyn Silph, Fernando Silph, and Kyle Lopez's intervention, SILAS BLACKWELL falls.[break][break]

But not yet. In this simulated universe, you encounter the final face-off in the battle-torn town. In Fernando's hands, he holds a JIRACHI WISH TAG.[break][break]

What do you do?[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Defeat Silas.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Steal the Wish Tag.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
212 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 16:35:12 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Drowning?" Her question is barely asked before the scene shifts into Verdanturf. She intuits some of the exposition by way of the simulation's impact on her mind, but. She wasn't there. She doesn't know this battle. [break][break]

"What is this?" She steps closer, curious of the tag in Fernando's hands. She slowly recognized it to be related to Jirachi. The problem, Ameena had surmised years ago, was that there were too many deities across all the lands, and far too many of them infesting Hoenn and its people. The average region had a few to worry about, but Hoenn's oddities left them contending with every god. [break][break]

She had been in Alola during this, she thinks. Maybe her timeline is off. She's spent many years involved in her research and nothing else. "What happens if we take the tag?"

TAGS [break]
NOTES – your choice![break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 21:36:24 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

This was a new one for him, and he frowned as he looked at the scenery before them. There were people that he recognized, but two that he didn't....He frowned, but he looked at the Wish Tag that was in 's hands. That was far more curious to him than fighting whatever this was, he had no interest in that.

"I have no idea, but let's find out....Belus...." He gave the command, and his Gallade appeared from it's pokeball, and with a swift Teleport Amor was able to snatch the Wish Tag right out from the noses of their adversaries, and then make his way back to with minimal effort. The town was ruined, it was obvious they had just finished a particularly harrowing battle, Amor would have to look into the archives to learn about this particular event. Perhaps would know about it.

"I believe this battle happened before I arrived in Hoenn. I recognize two of those people, but the others I haven't a clue if I'm being honest....Now I'm curious if the League still has this little trinket in their possession, and if so, what has it done for them...." He frowned a bit at the thought.

Stealing the Wish Charm!
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
212 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 15:39:25 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]historical event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]VERDANTURF 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You seize the Wish Tag from Fernando Silph in the midst of battle. As soon as you do, you hear Jirachi's voice. It reaches into your innermost desire. It asks you: "do you wish to win?"[break][break]

However, with great power comes greater sacrifice. In order to bend the scenario to your whims, you use the WISH TAG to conjure power for yourself. In the process, you must lose something. After all, this Jirachi was woken prematurely. Its wishes made corrupt.[break][break]

End the scenario in your way. Whether it means Verdanturf Town is destroyed and Rocket prevails, or another outcome of your choice.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Victory.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
212 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 15:47:08 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

He takes the wish tag with ease. She leans in close to get a look at it just as the voice of Jirachi fills her mind. Ah, will it ever become mundane to hear the voice of a god if it happens every simulation? [break][break]

She doesn't know what it looks like 'to win' here. She knows war and battle and victory plenty, but this scene is unlike any she ever faced in Galar. She considers. "Winning is the only choice," she answers aloud, unsure if Jirachi is listening. The town seems to melt away into nothing but barren wasteland, leaving the two scientists alone with their pokemon and the vague presence of Jirachi. [break][break]

"This feels like a lesson," she confesses, "but what should be learned?" They didn't have enough context for the fight. And did the simulation even understand the will of a deity? Could it parse that with what little data it would have? Her questions about RKS only grow after each run rather than diminish. Consciousness catches up to her before she can express these concerns.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – fin[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 12:39:10 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He hears the voice in his mind, and he understands the cost that he must give to conjure forth reality that he desires, and it feels like pieces of the puzzle fall into place for him. would have no idea about the internal struggle he was currently facing, because the truth was if he achieved the power that he desired he would have to make this choice again in the future. It was something that he spoke to about briefly about how he would use the power of his God should he get it....Did Amor have the conviction to see it through to it's conclusion, would he be able to sacrifice everything to get what he wanted. To reduce everything to nothing, and start over....

Yes.

And so he makes his choice, and to seal the fate of this town he makes the sacrifice, in the end there is only rubble, no survivors save for the victorious, and even they are heavily wounded.

"But what should be learned...."

"Conviction should be learned." He states to her simply as the dimension starts to shift for the next scenario. "When it comes to such a thing....You need the conviction to see it through, and if you don't then you are as good as defeated." That was how he saw it, but perhaps he was wrong.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
212 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 17:30:13 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]OGERPON 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Welcome to the Festival of Masks! All around, festival-goers wear various masks to hide their identities. Some are sculpted after Pokemon, while others are fashioned after Pokeball designs. All manner of designs come together to create a kaleidoscope of colorful facades.[break][break]

However, you bump into a festival-goer wearing a curious mask. It seems to be based off of a Pokemon, but you do not recognize what the species is.[break][break]

What do you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Unmask them.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Any other action.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
212 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 17:35:42 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Conviction... It was a powerful force. Her own success and research had resulted from her own determination. She could not be deterred from seeking access to alternate dimensions through dreams. "Those with weak backbones do not deserve success." She liked his line of thinking. [break][break]

The tone of everything shifted sharply as the world blurred from utter destruction to an upbeat festival. Everyone bore some kind of mask. Ameena reached up to her face to find one, too. Inspection revealed her mask to be based off of an Abra. There were hundreds of people filling the streets to the sound of rhythmic drums off in the distance. [break][break]

"What to learn from this...?" She wondered aloud until she saw it -- something short and green and with an unusual mask. "A florgato?" She struggled to find it again as the crowd continued to ebb and flow around her.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – yo lets steal its mask[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 18:48:00 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He just chuckled a bit at her words, and flashed her a smile.

"That is the way of the world...." Then his attention was stolen by the new scenery as they were in some kind of festival in a place that he didn't recognize. Everyone was dressed up in kimono, and wearing masks of all shapes, and then they were bumped into by something that looked to be a small child. At 's movement he would follow her through the crowd until they were able to find the culprit once again. Reaching he would attempt to grab the strange looking mask off the person, keeping within a close distance to his companion for this run.

"There we go, over here!" He waved to Ameena to draw her over so they could corner this particular individual with more ease in this crowd.

This must have been a new scenario....Amor didn't recognize it in the slightest, and he realized he was going to have to go through the simulation many more times to update all of his data on it, and he was going to have to drag some people along with him on it. Since more than likely wouldn't allow him to operate it alone, something about the potential danger to the brain or something like that he assumed....It was a good thing that he had just met then....

A plan began to form in his mind....