Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
212 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
RKS: Amor & Ameena
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 19:29:24 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]OGERPON 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The figure seems too scared to move as you unmask it. The mask itself is heavy and crystalline. Instead of a human, you see a humanoid Pokemon. Its eyes are bright yellow with white stars for pupils. A leafy cloak frames its cute face, and its smile is fanged.[break][break]

Suddenly, the festival erupts into chaos. The crowds scream and point at the creature. Horrified at its appearance, the festival-goers call for its removal—and death.[break][break]

The crowd descends upon the Pokemon, calling it a brute, an ogre while you watch or attempt to stop them.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Ogre ousting.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the simulation.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
212 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 19:40:11 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Ameena followed based on Seraphim's voice, but once the figure was pinched, the mask slipped. Ameena took a long look at the pokemon, studying its features. She did not have a photographic memory of all pokemon, but she was so sure this one wasn't real. She had never seen it or anything like it. Humanoid pokemon were of special interest to her, so missing one like this... [break][break]

The scene descending into chaos. Everyone wanted this pokemon's head on the wall. [break][break]

"Enough!" She cried, throwing her pokeballs out on the scene to allow her Espathra to attack and Munna to put the angry crowd to sleep. The two of them kept the crowd mostly at bay. "This simulation is either engaging in a creative exercise or it knows something we have no scholarship of," she explained hurriedly as she committed the unmasked pokemon to memory. She wanted Seraphim to also take the opportunity to take the potentially real pokemon in before the simulation closed.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 18:20:29 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

This is not what he had intended as the easy going festival goers soon descended into chaos, and were attempting to harm the Pokemon that he had unmasked. Amor wasn't a bleeding heart for many things, but he didn't particularly enjoy the blood of innocents, and so without warning his Dragonite, and Deoxys appeared. The Pressure his Deoxys exerted would hopefully cause the crowd to back away, and those who lingered to close would face the wrath of his Dragonite. A protective barrier was formed for the strange Pokemon with the combined efforts of both himself and .

"The world is a big place....It's possible we just haven't seen it yet...." He stated as he committed the creature to memory to the best of his ability before the simulation forcibly kicked them out of it. When the world started to crumble around them, and they were forced back into the real world, he frowned a bit. Returning both his Dragonite, and Deoxys to the confines of their balls. Normally he'd let the two of them roam free, but here in the sub it wasn't advised with the pressure that his Deoxys would give off.

"Are you still in one piece?" He asked her with a tilt of his head the simulation while being fake, could also produce real harm depending on the situation. It was uncomfortable to say the least.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 0:48:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]RKS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: