TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
the gates [sw]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 23:27:03 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
team rocket worked all day and night in the great chasm and area zero. the tera crystal had become so alarmingly abundant. it seemed to her, as their powers grew and they took on qualities of the gods, that paradox pokemon would soon rule their world – perhaps ultimately destroy all of existence.[break][break]

’s suggestion had lingered in her troubled thoughts, It was another way to try and reach out to someone seemingly far away, but increasingly important.[break][break]

she breathed deeply, propped against the cavern wall, surrounded by tera crystals. in her lap sat a hoothoot. she stroked its feathers, peering down and commanded softly, ”wake me if something comes.”[break][break]

musharna floated around them, one glowing bright, terastallized with a crystal crown on its head.[break][break]

”put me to sleep.”[break][break]

dream mist plumed within the cave, clouds of pink obscuring falling water nearby. she felt the drowsiness pull over her like a warm blanket, focusing her thoughts on that important being as she slipped under. It was a summoning in her mind.[break][break]

when her eyes opened, the hazy vision of a cresselia sparkled in front her.[break][break]

she stood, leaving her body sitting there, fast asleep.[break][break]

”why?”[break][break]

it was a question she’d tried to ask it among the stars, but it had fallen silent in space and the dark distance between them.[break][break]

for another moment, she was quiet. then she began again, ”why would you help us? why would you answer me, of all people? i have done everything to break into your world, without your blessing, and i dare to make requests of you now…”[break][break]

the dream regarded her quietly, as darkrai once had. her hand reached out with an offering: a fennel sprig, as once mentioned by . never mind what other meanings might be attached to it. it was a simple gesture.[break][break]

she hoped it would work as an olive branch.[break][break]

”do you know that your moon is in danger too?”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]solo wild - water / psychic / dragon[break]

[break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
the gates [sw]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 5:14:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ESPURR APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OWN TEMPO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,725 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
the gates [sw]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 4:12:45 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
nearby, an espurr peered over a rock. however, before it could alert the hoothoot of its presence, it too drifted off under the spell of the dream mist.[break][break]

in her mind, lulu felt a disembodied voice which was far too familiar to belong to the vision of the lunar pokemon.[break][break]

”you’re nothing more than darkness.”[break][break]

“no.” she countered to herself quickly, firmly. ”it doesn’t matter. i don’t matter.”[break][break]

”then why try? they’re all going to get what they deserve, just like you wanted. when will you ever just be happy?”[break][break]

the voice echoed softly into silence, unanswered. wounded moments passed before she continued.[break][break]

”maybe i’m wrong to assume you can alter our fate – but i believe the dream world is a real place, and if the drk triad is correct, it will cease to exist, along with all other worlds and realms. nothing, in every direction – past, present, or future. nowhere to fly, or escape to...”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]skipping![break][break]
solo wild - water / psychic / dragon[break]

[break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
the gates [sw]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 4:05:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HYDREIGON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TRI ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON BREATH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,725 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
the gates [sw]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 7:00:47 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
”it’s pointless.”[break][break]

again, that voice that sounded like her own bled into the misty air.[break][break]

”it’s all pointless.”[break][break]

between them, the fennel sprig began to darken and curl inward on itself. she looked down at it to find, instead, a black begonia. it startled her, and a pang of fear like the one she’d felt in the giant chasm struck her back a step.[break][break]

when she looked up, she was staring no longer at a vision of cresselia, but rather one of darkrai.[break][break]

she was stunned, still silent for a long moment before finally deciding, ”it’s not really you. you’ve left me.” ”for good, i think.”[break][break]

the cave turned black in her dream, shadows swathing her in a way that was no longer comforting. she wasn’t sure what to make of the feeling.[break][break]

still as stone in the darkness, she dared to wonder, ”is it you that threatens her?”[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
the gates [sw]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 23:53:22 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HAKAMO-O APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERCOAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SKY UPPERCUT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,725 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
the gates [sw]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 1:51:07 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
she thought of what had asked. maybe it was her old patron, or maybe it was the darkness within her that had turned the cresselia hostile that day in november, or the traps she’d tried to set in the past.[break][break]

regardless, she hoped that her words traveled through the dream world, across space and time to reach the lunar pokemon. maybe far away from her, it would still offer its aid to their world.[break][break]

as she stared into more familiar eyes, she heard a nightmarish screech, and the shadows rushed around her, blowing about her hair before they fled like a thousand bats.[break][break]

her eyes fluttered open, and she found herself amidst the glow of tera crystals. the dream mist had dissipated, her musharna were focusing on a hakamo-o. her hoot-hoot burrowed in the crook of her elbow anxiously.[break][break]

it was not only a hakamo-o. deeper in the cave, she saw the eyes of a paradox pokemon, glowing hot like two cigarettes.[break][break]

”moonblast!”[break][break]

a bright pink light flashed and collided into scales and steel, before they made their escape.[break][break]

[break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing