Junko

Hina
she/her
May 07
???
bi
thief
Grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mahina
Mahina Kalawai'a
Lunch For Criminals
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 8:28:38 GMT
Mahina Kalawai'a Avatar
Mahina had been working hard during her time as lifeguard for Slateport, with many of her days being filled to the brim with reports on people requesting help, patrolling around with her Pokémon team or as luck would have it, convincing her boss that maybe giving her overtime every week wasn't very good for her health. So here she was with a day off and she knew exactly how to spend it! After sleeping in to a generous time of 10 AM, she checked her phone some in bed while her stomach growled. "Wuh?...Oh, I forgot to eat again..." But Leilani had been busy too. Always busy with thievery that they commonly did. They hadn't really ever gotten a chance to really chill out and come together for a week or so. But if there was one thing they both could agree upon, it was their favorite place to eat could be fun! "Hehe, I know exactly what I want for lunch!" Mahina said, jumping out of bed and throwing herself into the shower. "Now what to wear..."

Fast forward 2 hours later and Mahina sat outside at a table overlooking some of the horizon of Slateport's harbor area. The lush scenery of the beach was around the,m as the boardwalk came flooded with all sorts of people. Some native to Hoenns and others outsiders, like her. She came wearing a floral sundress and sunglasses that she had "borrowed" from Lei back when they had gotten lost behind the bed. Speaking of which, the woman of the hour was due! SHe sent a quick text to her little cat thief. She pulled out her phone and sent a quick text to Leilani, her finger tapping across the skin as she leaned back in her seat and took small sips at her alcoholic fruity drink. This pizza wouldn't eat itself!

"lei!!!!!1 come by usual place! BIG EMERGENCY!🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯"

There all done! Now all she had to do was waiting. Knowing her partner in crime life, it wouldn't be too long before she showed herself!

close tab

played by

Madda

Lei
she/her
January 3
Konikoni City
Bi
Thief
Grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leibae
Leilani Kalawai'a
Lunch For Criminals
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 4:45:14 GMT
Leilani Kalawai'a Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Leilani had been busy helping out back near one of the outposts delivering packages and relief supplies to some of the Rocket teams who were stationed out. Then she got that fateful text. The very one that made her drop everything.

Reports running along the Slateport Coast said that a woman surfing on a giant Blastoise shell were rocketing across the water at record breaking speeds.

"MAHINA!" Lei shouted at the top of her lungs, taking off to the pizza place that they had both met at regularly. Her feet carried her across the shores with Koa lumbering behind her. Once she had spotted the woman at the table, Leilani was quick to dash to her side.

"What's going on? Did something happen? Are they hunting us? I'll make them pay for hurting you. I'll bust heads and I'll..."

She went on and on, venting about how worried she was with the text. The poor woman hadn't truly realized that there was no emergency to begin with.

Besides Mahina, anyway.

[break]1Xv7vmYF
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights