[attr="class","belial-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","belial-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","belial-lb-w"]
[attr="class","belial-lb-img"]

[attr="class","belial-lb-w-1"]
[break]

A cacophony of whirring and electrical buzzing filled the valleys of AREA ZERO. From the ridge that they stood upon, and could see that the herd of IRON TREADS had only grown larger since leaving the TEAM ROCKET RESEARCH STATION they had been posted at. Currently, they were ROLLING OUT in a perfect synchronized clockwise formation, flattening the grassy plain beneath them.[break][break]

The MERCENARY CAPTAIN whistles, impressed by the display. "Hey, you're a scientist, right?" He inquires, turning to the woman beside him. "Do you think those things are really 'alien tech' we can take apart and put back together again?"[break][break]

If so, and if he could somehow harness that power, ANVIL could get a headstart on becoming the most technologically advanced security company in the world. Though those were some big 'ifs'.[break][break]

AZ EXCURSION C: CULL THE HORDE[break]
INTERDREAM MIST AND THE ACTIVATION OF TERA CRYSTALS summon an aggressive army of PARADOX POKEMON. Upon spawning, they rampage and stampede through AREA ZERO. It is likely that if these hostile Pokemon are allowed free reign that they would escape the caves, the chasm, and ultimately invade all of Hoenn, disrupting the ecosystems to an irreparable degree. Stop them before it's too late.[break][break]

requirements: at least 2 characters. 5 posts each.[break]
rewards: 75 pokedollars.
[break]

|bvLqi50[break]
ROLL TOTAL: --
[break]

[attr="class","belial-lb-bannerbottom"]DON'T TREAD ON ME ⚜️

[break][break]

[newclass=.belial-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb b]color:#7b6678;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#7b6678;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7b6678, #7b6678);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
This vessel is a lie, a shapeshifting beast, a lesson in fluidity
awards
315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
DON'T TREAD ON ME
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 7:52:56 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calpurnia"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

The scientist watched the elephantine things as they rolled across the grassy landscape. Below them, the interdream mist flows like fog—its colors making it look like something out of a child’s bedtime story. Though she preferred the robotic creatures to their flesh-and-blood counterparts, there was something distasteful in how they moved. Almost arrogant. It made her want to stomp them out. Beside her, a Glimmora floats in the air. Its eyes glow almost hungrily as it stares silently at the Paradox Pokemon. “I wouldn’t be too impressed.”
[break][break]

When Belial speaks, Calpurnia’s spell breaks. No longer is she remembering the wreckage of her city by beasts with so-called empathy? Instead, she is being treated to a delicious bit of eye candy. Full lips perk up slightly at his question. “The last time I checked.” There’s a hint of flirtation to her voice, a little teasing lilt that dangles like bait on a hook. Though it is not her genius that got her so far, merely an ability to connect dots and a possession of charisma many eggheads lack.
[break][break]

His question makes her sigh. “There is still some sort of life in there, I’m afraid.” She gestures her Glimmora toward the herd, its path easy to predict. As she finishes her conversation, the poison type begins to spin like a top. Jagged shards of poisoned stone and crystals fall out behind it. Though not tires in the traditional sense, these spines will slither their way into joints.
[break][break]

“We tried to disassemble a few of the injured ones.” She still felt like she needed a shower to remove the juice they’d left behind. “But—no matter what Frankensteinian method we tried—the darlings refused to get back up.” Though she sighs, it’s hard to see her disappointment. “Still, I wouldn’t let that stop me from trying, hon.”
[break][break]

She recalls the sea of debris above. Thousands of years’ worth of spoilers were destroyed by a single god’s tantrum. “It’s better than tossing them in a scrap heap.” At the very least, the metal itself produced interesting readings.[break][break]
HTA9mmSS
[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

Elephants not on parade for very long

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.calpurnia]--accent:#D6579D;[/newclass]
[newclass=.calpurnia]font:11px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

bel, lyle
he/him
thirty
june 21
rustboro city
pansexual
ANVIL CEO
SPECTRA co-captain
the renegade who had it made
awards
180 posts
Belial Stone DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @belial
Belial Stone
DON'T TREAD ON ME
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 2:09:34 GMT
Belial Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","belial-lb"]
[attr="class","belial-lb-pkmn"]

[attr="class","belial-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","belial-lb-w"]
[attr="class","belial-lb-img"]

[attr="class","belial-lb-w-1"]
[break]

She was older than him. No doubt a lot smarter, too. Belial wasn't the type to consider anyone out of his league, but he'd granted the respect she rightly deserved rather than try and test his luck. With her slightly sensual smile and the hint of flirtation in her voice, however, his true desires were, admittedly, being enticed out to play.[break][break]

And, while her talk of disassembling things was a little intimidating, that only added to the thrill. Perhaps he could sweeten the pot with an offering of sorts, he thinks to himself with a smirk.[break][break]

After clicking his tongue, an imposing HISUIAN SAMUROTT saunters from behind him to take its place by his side. "More subjects for the scrap heap, then," He nods, mounting his Pokémon. "They're better off there than in the guidance of the LEAGUE, too." He adds, readying a crossbow in his hand that was slung around his shoulder earlier. Loaded into it are glowing electrical charges meant to stun Pokémon into submission.[break][break]

Turning to his partner with a playfully devilish gleam in his eye, the mercenary captain continues. "Name's Belial, by the way. But you can call me Bel, gorgeous. You ready to move forward?"[break][break]

czP9SIkC[break]
ROLL TOTAL: 67
[break]

[attr="class","belial-lb-bannerbottom"]DON'T TREAD ON ME ⚜️

[break][break]

[newclass=.belial-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb b]color:#7b6678;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#7b6678;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7b6678, #7b6678);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights