TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[M] On The Aim
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 20:35:37 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"H... Hey! Calm down now!" Thea pleaded to the wild Staraptor that shrieked and flapped its wings menacingly. It was hard to approach it, but Thea couldn't just ignore the way it was trying to support it against a tree, and the injury it had crossing from the top of its chest to its left wing. However, the Pokémon was large and strong, so it was dangerous to just approach or brute force her way to it.[break][break]

Thea's Pokémon stayed nearby. Zeus, the Primeape, was ready to tackle if the wild Pokémon tried to attack Thea, but the girl scolded her Pokémon and ordered him to stay behind. Gominha the Wigglytuff, and Belle the Minccino were cautious on any approach, trying to calm the Staraptor aswell, but to no avail. It was so distressed it was nearly impossible to reason with it.[break][break]

Taking a deep breath, Thea squeezed the healing potion that was wrapped in her hand, casting a glance at her two Pokémon that knew how to Sing. "... Putting it to sleep while it is so wounded won't do good though..." Thea pursed her lips. The worst idea you could have was losing counsciousness while injured.[break][break]

"Keep an eye on it." She warned her Pokémon, taking a couple steps away and reaching for her bag, shuffling through her supplies. Maybe she had something that could calm it down...[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Let me know if this is good

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]--accent:#D4AF37;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
238 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
[M] On The Aim
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 17:45:32 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg7"]

[attr="class","header"]EVERYDAY BY MYSELF I’M BREAKING DOWN

[attr="class","setting"]

Apparently, there was a rise in Pokémon ending up injured. That was the only reason he could think of to be told about Pokémon being injured. After all, dealing with injured Pokémon was the job of a ranger, so it wasn't like in normal circumstances he needed to be told to keep an eye out for injured Pokémon. Seriously, like he didn't do that already.
[break][break]
A sigh escaped him as he flew on the back of Rook, his Corviknight, scanning the scenery below him. He had been at this since dawn and still hadn't come across any injured Pokémon. He was starting to think this whole thing was a lost cause and he would have to come back tomorrow.
[break][break]
He was just about ready to turn Rook back towards home when a low cry from the great steel bird caught his attention. Blinking, he looked down at his longtime companion.
[break][break]
"Spot something?"
[break][break]
As a bird Pokémon, Rook would have better vision than him, so he would be more likely to spot something if it was too far away.
[break][break]
In answer, Rook simply changed direction, causing them to fly at a bit of an angle for a good ten minutes before he began to descend.
[break][break]
It was once Rook had gotten to a certain height that he heard talking. From what he could tell, it was just one person. A girl, from the cadence of the voice.
[break][break]
They were still high up but low enough that he could kind of make out what was going on. It seemed like he had managed to stumble across an injured Pokémon after all. But from the angle he was at, he couldn't make out what kind of Pokémon it was.
[break][break]
"Hello down there, can you tell me what's going on?" the ranger rookie inquired.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + Pokémon home mission

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/Px9QpS0r/IMG-2288.webp);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg7 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
Power Is More Than Just Muscles
awards
233 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[M] On The Aim
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 20:16:02 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea's head perked up when someone else's voice reached her ears. She looked at her immediate surroundings at first, standing sharply from her crouching and having a couple Pokésnacks on her hands— The only thing she could think of to calm the bird Pokémon down— before she looked up to spot the Ranger.[break][break]

"Ah, hello!" She greeted, relieved for having someone else that could possibly help her and the wounded Pokémon, but her face and voice was still brimming with worry.[break][break]

"Actually, that Staraptor... I've found it bleeding a couple minutes ago, but it is so agitated I'm not being able to use this healing potion on it, or letting my Wigglytuff take care of it. Do you think you can give us a hand?" Thea asked, frowning her lips.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]--accent:#D4AF37;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
238 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
[M] On The Aim
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 13:38:15 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg7"]

[attr="class","header"]EVERYDAY BY MYSELF I’M BREAKING DOWN

[attr="class","setting"]

It took a few minutes before he was spotted, but once he was, she greeted him and then immediately told him what the problem was. Good, she wasn’t wasting any time. There wasn’t much else he hated than someone who beat around the bush. He much preferred it when someone got straight to the point.
[break][break]
“Yes,” he said before simply dropping down beside her as the Corviknight continued to hover in the air. "Rook, keep an eye on your surroundings. Whatever left the Staraptor in such a state may still be around,” he called up to the metal bird before turning his attention back to the woman.
[break][break]
He thought she was younger than him. Maybe a few years younger than himself. Considering how many people were on their phones, he was actually surprised someone around his age had noticed anything amiss. Not that he would tell her as much.
[break][break]
“Considering your earlier comment, I’m assuming your Wigglytuff knows a healing move, which I didn’t know they could do. That’s besides the point, though. I also have a Pokémon who has healing,” he explained. “Perhaps if we try and send healing energy from a distance, we can call the staraptor down a bit that way, at least enough to be able to give it a healing potion.”
[break][break]
It wasn’t the best idea one could come up with. It was better than nothing, though, and the best they had when they didn’t have a lot of time.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/Px9QpS0r/IMG-2288.webp);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg7 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights