TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Round One
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 2:47:51 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea's father started the greetings, with his apprentices, and Thea, bowing and following the tradition of the introduction of the training. The Pokémons in the dojo did the same, in their own way, and as soon as the inital speech was done, the practice started.[break][break]

They started with warm ups, with some apprentices making duos to help each other, while the sensei made sure to keep everyone in the right stances and strictly made sure they wouldn't slack off. Thea was doing the same, especially with her own Pokémon that were stretching and preparing for the bulk of the training.[break][break]

But Thea couldn't hide her mild frustration, noticing that she would be singled out once again, which would make it a third time this week.[break][break]

With a sigh, she pouted slightly impatient, but soon, her eyes spotted a new person showing up, making her perked up and adjust her karategi, approaching with a welcoming grin. "Good afternoon!" She bowed. "Another one for our training? If yes, you have come just in time. We have barely started today's training."[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Let me know if this is good

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]--accent:#D4AF37;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
if the path to strength is filled with dismay, i will evolve.
awards
631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
Round One
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 5:52:29 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

The reason she went to the dojo today, was to train herself. It's all well and good to train Pokemon, but if she gets another shoulder injury like she did from that Rocket, she needed to be able-bodied, and mind. That's why she's here. To train herself.[break][break]

The new girl that comes up to her short four foot eleven body has her stare, as Genny looks upwards. "Yup!" she says so happily, her face showing her sunnyside up smile. "A strong body promotes a strong mind!"[break][break]

With it, she finds herself staring, as her Poke-trio, Sherwood, Gordo, and Ky walked in, and began doing stretches, and following the instructor. To varying results.[break][break]

"My name's Genny!" she holds her hand out to the younger girl. "You?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT[break]
- Arrives to the dojo to strengthen self. Meets new girl Thea! Sweet![break]
- Gives her nickname, and holds her hand out before asking Thea's own name!

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
Power Is More Than Just Muscles
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Round One
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 20:31:58 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea's grin is wide at the newcomer's words. "You are right, I like you already!" She beamed, taking the young woman's hand with both of her hands and shaking for the greeting while bowing her head slighty, but not breaking eye contact. The hold wasn't tight, it was gentle and firm, giving an eager welcoming feeling to it. "My name is Thea, it is great to meet you, Genny." She nodded, then looking at Genny's Pokémon, sparkly-eyed.[break][break]

"Oh, those are wonderful Pokémons you have with you! I hope they are also ready for some training. It is good to get everyone into it, so no one is left out and everyone can encourage each other." Thea said with a warm and determined voice, letting the woman's hand go before resting a hand on her own waist and gesturing to the tatami behind her with her thumb.[break][break]

"Feel free to come in, ah! Did you bring a gi? Karategi, judogi, any works. If you don't have any, we have spares."[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
Round One
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 19:46:05 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

The sunshine was infectious from the younger girl, and with the two handed shake, Genny's eyes would happily rest on the young girl. "Thank you! And it's such a pleasure to meet you!" Seeing Thea happy, sparkly-eyed to her Pokemon, Genny introduces each one by one, as they begin to take part. "Over there is Sherwood, the tiny Sandshrew is Gordo, and the yellow cat is Ky! They're pretty ready!" The trio turn for a moment, and while they give nods, the only one who waves extra hard is Gordo.[break][break]

To her question on gi, Genny's cheeks reddens, as she looks down to herself. "Oh, do I need one? I can handle that." She smiles, realizing she had come without the proper attire. She was used to yukata, but that was more to look beautiful.[break][break]

"Where are the spares? I'll get into proper attire! This is exciting, Thea!" Her light moment of embarrassment comes to an abrupt end. She's not even perturbed.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT[break]
- Genny is ecstatic, introducing her Pokemon and greeting Thea happily![break]
- As she finds out she needs a gi, she's slightly embarrassed, but agrees to get into a spare!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
Power Is More Than Just Muscles
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Round One
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2024 16:19:33 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

The return of a warm greeting brightened Thea up, and as Genny introduced her Pokémon. "They are wonderful! A cool, a cutie, a handsome, and of course: The beautiful trainer." She winked to Genny and her Pokémon, giving them compliments that fitted to each of them. She gestured back with her thumb to her own Pokémon while they were warming up, introducing them—[break][break]

"The Wigglytuff is Gominha, the Primeape is Zeus, and the Minccino is Belle. They are docile, so feel free to greet them! Gominha is a bit of an attention hog and Belle is timid though. Zeus is chill." She explained, just to let the young woman know what to expect.[break][break]

Thea didn't miss Genny's cheeks reddening, and she reassured with a handwave. "It is alright. The gi makes the training easier, and we don't want to rip your clothes by accident, right? Which mind you, are very pretty ones, and you need to tell me where you got them later." The see-through jacket in particular was a charm, and Thea needed more clothes soon. Her birthday was next month and she was getting taller. Genny's excitement soon pulled Thea back to what mattered, despite the clothes catching her attention for a moment.[break][break]

"Come with me~" Guiding Genny to the locker room of the Dojo, Thea shuffled around to find a gi that was around Genny's size. After getting one, she turned to the woman, offering it. "I will wait outside while you get ready. If you don't know how to tie the obi, let me know." The woman seemed experienced on this, so perhaps she wouldn't need assistance. Stepping out of the locker room, Thea waited patiently.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

• Greets Genny's Pokémons and compliment them, introduces her own Pokémon!

• Guides Genny to the locker room and gives her a spare gi

• Waits outside the locker room and offer to tie Genny's obi if she doesn't know how to

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
Round One
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 3:27:42 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

All three Pokemon respond in kind with Thea, even waving to her own Pokemon. Gordo and Ky happily wave to the trio Thea brought attention to, both the Sandshrew and Zeraora waving and flexing. Sherwood just continues to chew the twig in her mouth, and gives them a stern nod.[break][break]

Genny looks to Thea and follows. "Your Pokemon are truly wonderful. Thank you for explaining, and the hospitality!" As she follow suit to the locker room, she would see the gi that was being offered to her. When she's told if she knows how to tie an obi, while Genny hadn't had too much, she did dress up for a festival some odd months or years back in Lilycove. "I got this!" She flexes her arm out herself, showing where Ky and Gordo get it from.[break][break]

Undressing herself, and redressing into the gi, she attempts to get the obi down properly. It's not easy, she messes up a couple of times, but she gets there.[break][break]

And before too many minutes go by, she emerges in her own gi, showing herself in the gi. "These feel really comfy." She pats herself down. Hazel eyes on Thea, she beams.[break][break]

"What next?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT Change[break]
- Genny's Pokemon cutely respond! They love new friends! Genny follows Thea to get a gi, understanding what is needed.[break]
- She struggles with the obi, but gets it after a couple tries, and emerges in an gi of her own! She comes out, and asks Thea what they were to do next!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights