[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]GYM LEADER 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You suddenly find yourselves within a white void. In the middle, a TERA CRYSTAL can be seen. Beneath it, you see the instructions: "create a pokemon gym of your dreams! let your imagination run wild! be quick, a gym inspection is coming!"[break][break]

As soon as you begin to conjure ideas of what your gym may look like, the world around you shifts. The TERA CRYSTAL glows as it creates a gym for you, including a badge, gym trainers, challengers.[break][break]

What does your character's dream gym look like?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Design.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
RKS: AMEENA & LULU #2
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 16:47:27 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
they arrived in a void.[break][break]

”i once imagined this was what the edge of the dream world might look like.”

an expanse of white, like a blank canvas. a look in all directions, however, found nothing else but the tera crystal and its instructions.[break][break]

”i wonder if this space truly exists. if we do as instructed, will we fill this corner of the multiverse with our own reality?”[break][break]

and if so, did it mean that their actions in other simulations remained to change histories too?[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
248 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 18:50:18 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

The void is interesting, at least. She has not been prompted to create thus far in her simulations, and this is looking like her fifth trip. It's a nice change of pace.[break][break]

Lulu's question is truly the one to ask. "I have yet to see an explanation for how the RKS produces such likeness of deities or such intricate depictions of war. It does not seem so far-fetched that this is opening or accessing pocket dimensions. Like opening a door... I have yet to encounter the same door so far, but I believe it would be possible." Indeed, every situation so far had been unique and intriguing. [break][break]

"I wonder the significance of giving us choice. There is always a choice." The void shifts according to Ameena's will. It becomes a circular room with purple and pink cloths and blankets draped all around; a pot sits in the middle that emits a pleasant-smelling cloud that fills the room and eases the mind. A psychic gym that is somewhat psychadelic but entirely comfortable in its design: the floor is essentially one giant pillow with many smaller pillows and quilts filling the room. [break][break]

"Who could benefit from prompting people to create so many pocket dimensions, if that is what happens each time we choose? Perhaps, someone is trying to graph out a multiverse."

TAGS [break]
NOTES – design[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
248 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 18:51:04 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]GYM LEADER 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Once you complete developing your gym, the Gym Inspector arrives. If it is not the current inspector, KYLE LOPEZ, it is DAHLIA GOODE, FERNANDO SILPH, MICHAEL NAVIDSON or any of the ELITE FOUR (MATIAS SILPH, MELODY MIRO, GREYSON CONNORS).[break][break]

No matter how horrendous or immaculate your gym is, they approve. You get top marks across the board.[break][break]

In surreal fashion, a confetti balloon suddenly materializes and pops overhead, showering you all in celebration. The clapping continues until a gasp brings the festivities to a halt.[break][break]

Where the TERA CRYSTAL once was is a glowing, oozing POWER SPOT.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Yo! Champ in making!

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 5:12:24 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
”the drk triad, maybe. they’ve been studying us for some time. they are here, watching — i have no doubt anymore.”[break][break]

she observed as the gym manifested around them from the dreamy visions within ameena’s mind. the colors of cloth and soothing mist all felt immediately reminiscent of musharna.[break][break]

while the theme checked out, she found the sleepy calmness of it surprising for some reason.[break][break]

”perhaps they are curious about alternative outcomes for these moments in time they’ve selected. they may be seeking a decision that will lead to their ideal world — or the one that will be most catastrophic for them.”[break][break]

her attention turned to the entering footsteps of hoenn’s smiling champion. all good marks for ameena’s gym, and she was ready to start coaching the new defenders of hoenn.[break][break]

she jumped a little as confetti was blasted from nowhere.[break][break]

”this simulation’s different. it’s almost like… a video game?” not unlike the very long dream some of them had experienced in december.[break][break]

and when she turned, the tera crystal had been replaced with a menacing beam of magenta energy. a power spot.[break][break]

”oh shit.”[break][break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
248 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 17:27:22 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

She was familiar with the DRK triad a little bit. She had earned some curio from the simulations that related to their work, and she knew they had some odd connection to Unown. They seemed interested in the manipulation of space and probably time, but she couldn't speak to their motivations or even their capacity for action. But she'd yet to meet a fan of them. [break][break]

It was a decent theory. She couldn't help but look around when Lulu mentioned being watched by them. She didn't like the feeling. She preferred to be on the side of observation rather than observed.[break][break]

"Some of the nonsensical scenes lead to some odd function, like this power spot. Why would choosing a gym theme take us to one of these? I do think this is some larger experiment. Someone is trying to learn something. But who and what... I am not sure I have seen enough of the simulations to devise a hypothesis." She was glad Lulu didn't think it was purely fun and games -- she wasn't sure what she'd do if the scientist she looked up to most didn't think there was significance in the simulations. It would be harder to ponder such possibilities if no one else thought it was strange.[break][break]

But then, Rocket scientists seemed to specialize in strange.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – design[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 16:53:05 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]historical event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SLATEPORT INVASION 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Slateport is under siege. The LEAGUE HQ, the TRAIN STATION, the DOCKS and its POWER PLANT.[break][break]

You see a horde of Team Rocket rushing into the port city with their Pokemon. Resisting civilians and their Pokemon are captured or slain. Infrastructure is destroyed, buildings crumble as Pokemon Centers are seized and taken over.[break][break]

What will you do?[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Join the invasion.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Fight or survive.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
248 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 18:48:33 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

The scene fades to a busy, chaotic Slateport. Classic simulation, giving a mundane scene and immediately following up with something vicious. She was becoming numb to the tone shifts, even if she couldn't stop the biological reaction of adrenaline as fighting broke out around her. "Ah, a little war for us researchers, how kind. It makes me wonder how similarly Kanto went down." Honedge comes to her side and she wields the blade with ease, jumping into battle with the training of the Brigadier she used to be. [break][break]

It is a little charming to revisit this aspect of her life in the simulation's isolated environments. She was a hell of a soldier, but she always had to work four times as hard because of the nepotism claims, even if being the first woman general in her family made her relatives hesitant to accept her promotions to begin with. She would never return to serve in Galar, but dabbling in warfare after studying it for so long as just as rewarding as seeing statistics of a study that had once only been theoretical.[break][break]

"How do you feel about this being a pocket universe?" She wonders if Lulu is charmed at the prospect of them being sent to other realms in times of catalyst and crisis, or if the repercussions of it outweighed the novelty.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – join the invasion[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 15:08:46 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
though recently pressing things like the discovery of area zero had pulled much of her time away from the simulations, she had not passed up the opportunity to do research with ameena. unfortunately, she’d less time than usual to experience the recent additions.[break][break]

she wondered what her new colleague meant by nonsensical.[break][break]

”you’re not convinced it’s the drk triad, then?” usually, she found herself to be the skeptic in the room. there was approval in her gaze as she looked over. ”interesting. wise to consider the possibility there may be someone else watching too.” always.[break][break]

she thought of her conversation with , about other worlds and the tera crystal and threats unknown.[break][break]

the invasion of slateport had happened shortly before her arrival in hoenn, but she had witnessed part of the invasion of slateport. had armed both sides, at one point or another, in their times of desperation, or the right price.[break][break]

”not uncommon, is it?” war in the simulations. war anywhere, really, especially as powers grew quicker than they could keep up with. ”it was certainly violent.” [break][break]

team rocket stormed from the water, breaking past the frontline predictably. around them, doors were slammed and locked, barricaded.[break][break]

”a pocket universe? i think it’s a good theory – but what if maybe it is a true expansion of the multiverse? our own universe is number 820. how many others exist? are they conceived through the exploration of possibility, and is it infinite, or do some decisions produce different results? so many questions.”[break][break]

she sighed, and a hand raised to point her genesect in the direction of violence. a blast exploded through a window, allowing a grunt inside a nearby business.[break][break]

”but i believe we will find the answers. they’ve never felt so close before.”[break][break]

join the invasion

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
248 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 15:20:42 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]

[googlefont=Open+Sans]

[googlefont=Lora]

[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]historical event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SLATEPORT INVASION 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You join the blitzkrieg. Regardless of whether you are actively participating in the invasion or pretending to be a Rocket, you discover how aggressive this iteration of the Hoennian branch is. However, you notice how tame the conflict is compared to modern times.[break][break]

There is no mega evolution. No Z-moves. No Illumina or Shadow Pokemon running rampant across the battlefield. Slateport City descends into chaos as evacuations and retreat are ordered.[break][break]

Silas Blackwell, the old Rocket Boss can be seen leaving the shipyard, his presence still intimidating in its simulation.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Find refuge or leave the city.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
248 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 15:49:53 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

She gave the DRK triad more weight at Lulu's response. Ameena was not an expert on them, but she did think anyone with the means to alter space and time -- and inevitably, there would be more forces capable of this than they knew of, as was the natural course of things in the eccentric region of Hoenn -- would be interested in abusing something like the RKS simulations. As it was, she had heard there were some DRK triad groupings in Area Zero, though she had not encountered any. The next time she caught wind of them, she would need to see if her colleague was available to investigate.[break][break]

The concept of expansion was... interesting. What could be gained for expanding the universe? She suddenly itched for notes on Giratina and Avatarship related to the deity. [break][break]

"With how things are developing every day, it will not be long before we gather more evidence about what is happening. The consequences keep making themselves known. Area Zero and the tumorous Tera growth is just one recent mystery that we get closer to understanding. It could be a piece in a larger scheme, or a separate one altogether." Indeed, Ameena could not get over how stretched thin the research community felt despite their massive size here in Hoenn. There were too many questions. [break][break]

"If everything is about power, I can only hope we understand what power is derived from an expansion before it reaches a boiling point." She did not fear the unknown, as a scientist, but being unprepared? The thing of nightmares.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 2:19:07 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
”i’m not sure if you’ve become familiar yet with jules cotillard, the megalopolan scientist?” regardless, she continued, ”he told me that we are like a beacon of power to other worlds. maybe we’re being attacked from different sides.”[break][break]

there was treasure for the taking in hoenn. power to quell before it got out of hand – whether those others beyond knew about the coming end or not.[break][break]

in fact, hoenn had willfully proven itself a threat to at least one other world.[break][break]

”if it is about power, then i hope so too.”[break][break]

just then, a man caught her eye and she pointed, ”that’s the old boss, silas blackwell. he’s been dead for a while.”[break][break]

he’d been dead before she’d ever set foot in hoenn. little did she know, she kept a piece of his killer.[break][break]

as he left, so did they.[break][break]

leave the city.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
248 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 16:39:50 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]REGIROCK 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Deep within a desert ruin, you encounter a large, hostile REGIROCK. Your team of archaeologists are ill-prepared to deal with this titan, having stumbled upon it by chance.[break][break]

STONE EDGES and ANCIENT POWERS begin to splatter your colleagues into bloody stains against ancient stone.[break][break]

FOR THIS STAGE, PLEASE ROLL IN YOUR POSTS. THE LOWEST ROLL OF THE TWO MUST BE USED.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Roll 1-50

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Roll 51-100

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
248 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 16:49:25 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Ameena's eyebrow arched sharply. "Jules C- you have met a Megalopolan?" She had learned a lot about them recently from her wild explorations with Seraphim and even the oddly charming jokes of Aurelie about their alleged cannibalism. She had done some reading, but she hadn't realized there were any left. And what was said about being a beacon of power... "I need to hear more about that. I hope you are available for tea sometime this week." [break][break]

She took in Silas' face as Lulu pointed him out, though there likely wasn't much value in familiarizing yourself with a dead man. The simulation flipped before them, leaving Slateport and transforming into a desert. Ameena is looking at a series of odd runic scribbles on a rock. "Huh. I wonder if this is what was doing before all this administrative stuff he does now." [break][break]

She didn't know him well -- arguably, not at all, but their excursion had been illuminating. She had been thinking of archaeology far more often after he shared that piece of his past, and she had also considered that the upper echelons of Rocket severely limited one's capacity for their own individual projects. It had stilled her desire to achieve head scientist. She could not afford to juggle steeper responsibilities within the organization if she wanted to make good progress in her studies. [break][break]

"I met him during a visit to Area Zero. I do not normally meet people interested in fossils and such, but I am sure that is true for you too, given there is little intersection between our study and his." She looked up to see the odd rock creature. "The runes might be in his area of expertise. Not so sure about this strange pokemon." She had never seen it before.[break][break]

TAGS [break]
NOTES8BmFugt7 [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 5:19:07 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
”mhm,” she hummed in confirmation, and about tea, she nodded. ”of course.” for ameena abadi, there were few things she would not set aside. “there’s something else i want to talk to you about, anyways.”[break][break]

but their scheduling could wait. the simulation shifted. the show went on.[break][break]

when the ruins appeared, she stifled a sigh.[break][break]

ameena’s mention of her brother was surprising at first, but she soon realized what relevance there was. ”you’ve been making the rounds,” she noted. ”impressive.”[break][break]

her attention was however stolen by the rising stone giant she’d been dreading.[break][break]

”admin is another in the field. that’s regirock. he’s working on locating it.”[break][break]

though the archaeologists with them were unprepared, she knew exactly what was coming – unless they managed to somehow evade the fate she’d suffered before with .[break][break]

unfortunately, it was quickly apparent they would have no such luck that day.[break][break]

”it’s an terrible ending! brace yourself.”[break][break]

1wtffI9H