[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]REGIROCK 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As you attempt to evade catapulted boulders and erupting earth, you realize there is no escape to this chamber. Finally, you are struck by rock. As you cough up blood, you realize the REGIROCK had repaired itself throughout the encounter.[break][break]

You see that it has attached bloody stone to itself. You swear you can see a limb lodged between some of the rocks comprising its body.[break][break]

It "grabs" you with both of its club-like hands and beholds you close. Its orange dots for eyes flicker frantically as it begins to squeeze...

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• ün ün ün 𓀂𓀇𓀉𓀍𓀠𓁀𓁂𓀱𓁉𓀿𓀪𓁶𓂧𓂮𓂫𓃹𓃳𓄜𓄲𓄓𓅆𓅢𓅼𓆀𓆾𓈙𓉒𓉼𓊪𓋜𓋒𓍲𓎳𓁀𓄲𓅢 ün ün ün ün ün ün AAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOORRRRXT 01001000

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the simulation.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
828 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
RKS: AMEENA & LULU #2
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 18:32:35 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Ameena had, indeed, been making the rounds. "Slayte is another archeologist? I cannot stop running into them..." At least if she pursued ruins for her research, she had several experts to assist. She would prefer more scientists into energy readings and other studies closer to her own, but the diversity amongst Rocket offered its benefits, just not immediately. [break][break]

"A terrible ending?" She did not, in fact, brace herself.[break][break]

Regirock, as it was called, was a being of massive strength. Its odd and unusual eyes flickered as it wielded its strength. It picked Ameena up, and she screamed as she felt the crushing weight of its rock hands. She did not attempt to reach for her pokeballs. It would do her no good. Her mind fell into its animalistic, rudimentary survival-mode setting and did not remind her this was simply a simulation. Her fear was real as the Regirock crushed her completely.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,725 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2024 0:45:09 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
”rocket’s always been into treasure – especially when it’s related to ancient pokemon.”

but they had experts in distant fields of science. it was their combination of different perspectives and interests that gave team rocket such full range of vision, and a seemingly permanent place at the forefront of progress.[break][break]

she might have continued on to say so, if not for the rock that hit her in the head and knocked her out cold, leaving ameena to face the terror of regirock’s attack alone.[break][break]

when she opened her eyes again in the simulation room, she didn’t mention it. she’d learned to recover quickly, at least on the outside.[break][break]

”let me know when you’d like to have tea, and i’ll make myself available,” she told ameena with a smile, before moving on to record what they’d seen.[break][break]

when she’d left the room, her smile fell flat with vague uncertainty. the gym simulation was like nothing else she’d seen so far.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,841 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 4, 2024 21:21:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]SIMULATION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven