mila alexopoulos
ARCANA | AZ EXCURSION E
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 2:17:24 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaatop"]
[attr="class","milaa"]

Crap.

[break][break] Mila didn't consider herself weak. At least, she would never admit it — certainly not outloud. There were many different types of jewels in the world. Some were like gold — beautiful, yet soft and malleable, easy to dent. Others were like diamonds, forged in fire and high pressurized situations.

[break][break] And Mila? She was forged in the crucible of life's trials, her strength tempered like the finest steel, resilient and unyielding. Or so she liked to think — it was not always the truth.

[break][break] A scream echoed through Area Zero as the designer sprinted away from a hoard of pokemon. Her Ninetales raced beside her, blasting out beams of DAZZLING GLEAM that clashed against the Unown's HIDDEN POWER attacks.

[break][break] Mila was so busy running that she hadn't realized where she was running to.

[break][break] Or rather, running into.

[break]

[break][break]
iD739JJT

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
AZ DRK TRIAD

[newclass=".milaa"]--accent:#F865B9; } .milaa { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .milaa b { color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .milaa .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .milaa img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".milaatop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#F865B9;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

marina
she/her
twenty-four
march 1st
castelia city
bisexual
damage assessor
civilian
5'5" height
5'5" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
27 posts
marina blanc DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marina
marina blanc
ARCANA | AZ EXCURSION E
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 2:24:16 GMT
marina blanc Avatar
marina was minding her own business, taking in the sights at her leisure. she had her maractus out for protection, like what she sees others do, when she finds herself out of air the next second when another person knocks the wind out of her lungs.

she falls to the ground, but not so much as to find herself injured since she did land on her maractus. an abrupt cotton guard from her pokemon's reflexes cushions their fall.

"w-what?" she asks, confused.

marina takes a moment to survey her immediate surroundings, noticing mila but not the horde chasing her. she takes the moment to be courteous amid the situation.

"are you alright?"

she was still on the ground.

7B3VupEx

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
ARCANA | AZ EXCURSION E
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 2:30:03 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaa"]

She stumbles, letting out a shout, only to find herself narrowly getting slammed in the back by a stray HIDDEN POWER and then getting a face-full of cotton fluff.

[break][break] 'What the -'

[break][break] Mila spit out cotton, wiping the back of his mouth, blinking rapidly. Frantically, she looked behind them and it seemed like the Unown had also become confused by the sudden COTTON GUARD, having lost track of her admist it all.

[break][break] One in the shape of a M floated around, curious, it's singular eye glancing around in an attempt to catch sight of the woman. Mila ducked down, pressing against the woman she had conveniently run into.

[break][break] "No," she hissed, cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "Don't you - don't you see those things attacking us?"

[break][break]
5LWIAtvw

AZ DRK TRIAD

[newclass=".milaa"]--accent:#F865B9; } .milaa { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .milaa b { color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .milaa .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .milaa img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".milaatop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#F865B9;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

marina
she/her
twenty-four
march 1st
castelia city
bisexual
damage assessor
civilian
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
27 posts
marina blanc DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marina
marina blanc
ARCANA | AZ EXCURSION E
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 2:35:47 GMT
marina blanc Avatar
she whips her head to the direction she pointed at and sees small, floating creatures.

"oh, they're so cute. wh-"

an attack almost grazed her had it not been for her maractus' defense.

"oh, no. this is bad."

she gets up and gets off of her maractus, helping mila back to her feet while her maractus tries to defend against the next couple of barrages. a spiky shield gets set up, but even its defense doesn't stand against the unown.

it only stood long enough for them to stand.

"w-w-wait, i thought hoenn trainer's are strong," she asks. "if you're running, does that mean..."

5bmDxnBm

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
ARCANA | AZ EXCURSION E
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 3:04:22 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaa"]

"No!"

[break][break] She can't help it, the way her cheeks redden with embarassment and defiance, the way that she knows this other girl is right even if she doesn't want it to be.

[break][break] The minute the SPIKY SHIELD falls, it's buoyed by Vincenzo's BLIZZARD. An icy wall erects between them and the Unown soldiers, only to be shattered the minute a HIDDEN POWER strikes.

[break][break] Heart in her throat, Mila grasps the other girl's wrists and leaps behind a group of tera crystals.

[break][break] "I'm not," she inhales sharply. "I'm not a trainer." She isn't. She isn't. She isn't.

[break][break] So why is she here?

[break][break] "Who are you? Are you a trainer?"

[break][break]
9Z0ZttkQ

AZ DRK TRIAD

close tab

played by

aero

marina
she/her
twenty-four
march 1st
castelia city
bisexual
damage assessor
civilian
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
27 posts
marina blanc DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marina
marina blanc
ARCANA | AZ EXCURSION E
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 3:19:39 GMT
marina blanc Avatar
mila brings her to hide behind crystals. probably a good call since she heard the big ones took a lot of heat before they crumble.

"nope!" she answers her question. "you can call me marina."

she wasn't what someone would call one of the best trainers either. she had only started trying the trainer thing out of necessity, but it doesn't mean she was good at it.

"i suppose we're stuck here, hehe." there's gloom in her optimistic voice. "i just relied on good samaritans to get this far in area zero. did you do the same too?"

there were precautions that the league gave out to people wanting to enter the area. she went in, thinking that it was like any other wild pokemon area. perhaps she was spoiled by the people she met on her way to the depths of area zero.

MQHS9Mot

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
ARCANA | AZ EXCURSION E
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 3:35:47 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaa"]

'Not a trainer.' Despite the fact that she ought to feel otherwise, Mila could only feel relief. It meant that this girl wasn't someone important, and likely couldn't report her. It also probably meant that she wasn't with anyone dangerous either — and should it come to it, Mila could probably get the upper hand.

[break][break] Or at least, she thought.

[break][break] "I..." She hesitated, unsure how much to change. "Mine is more luck." Briefly, she glanced behind the icy wall to see that the Unown were already beginning to float past them, allowing a relief to balloon in her chest.

[break][break] She glanced back at the other woman, finally the fear dissappating to something calmer.

[break][break] "Lucky to meet you, I suppose."

[break][break] She offered out a hand.

[break][break] "I'm Mila."

[break][break]
fOc1KvBa

AZ DRK TRIAD

close tab

played by

aero

marina
she/her
twenty-four
march 1st
castelia city
bisexual
damage assessor
civilian
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
27 posts
marina blanc DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marina
marina blanc
ARCANA | AZ EXCURSION E
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 4:07:26 GMT
marina blanc Avatar
"pleasure to meet you, mila!"

she extends her hand to accept the invitation.

"i just split up with someone over that direction." she points away from where the unown were. "we can get them to bring us back to the safe places if you're worried of more of them showing up."

marina takes one glance at the wall, and then to the other way. it was still too early to get out of their hiding spot, but it doesn't seem like they were at immediate danger.

"i think i will though, hehe. can't be too safe around here. how about you?"

37vzETc9

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
ARCANA | AZ EXCURSION E
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 4:11:59 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaa"]

Mila isn't normally one to ask for help, but given the precarious situation that they're in, she can't help but be tempted.

[break][break] But she's still wary.

[break][break] "Who?"

[break][break] Because she doesn't know anything about this girl. It could easily be a trap. It could be Rocket for all she knows. Then, suddenly as a HIDDEN POWER blasts against the side of their protective barrier, she squeaks and tightens her grip on the other.

[break][break] "Nevermind. You're right. That sounds like a plan - let's go!"

[break][break]

[break][break]
dsXb0F4z

AZ DRK TRIAD

close tab

played by

aero

marina
she/her
twenty-four
march 1st
castelia city
bisexual
damage assessor
civilian
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
27 posts
marina blanc DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marina
marina blanc
ARCANA | AZ EXCURSION E
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 4:44:07 GMT
marina blanc Avatar
"it's this nice young man named u-"

before he can say his name, they get interrupted by the unown. the situation grows more dire as they stay longer, and without much confidence in their ability to fend the unown off, the safe play gets more appealing.

"let's go!" she repeats in a singsong voice.

the moment that opportunity shows itself, they get out of their spot and immediately book it to where they think they'll be safer.

vQo3L9Yb

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,317 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
ARCANA | AZ EXCURSION E
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 5:51:14 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: