december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
224 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
Warm Cocoa
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 20:44:28 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Lutgarde smiles at Thea's further explanations of the Dojo, and nods. "I'd like the full experience, so I'll make room! Somehow," they grin. "I'd be honoured to be able to receive lessons from both you and your father." It's kinda strange, the idea of getting lessons by someone half a decade younger, but Lutgarde doesn't really mind - there's a lot to be learned from lived and dreamed experienes alike.

However, it seems like their time unfortunately would be cut short, and they smile, apologetic still. "It usually tends to be rather busy, I agree ... There's quiet periods, but," they look out of the window, "not for too long, usually. I'm really happy, too, tho that we got the chance to meet up and talk!"

They return Thea's warm smile in kind, also offering a short hug if the student would want that. "Absolutely! Here, I'll tell you my number ..." Once they've made sure that they've got each other saved, Lutgarde pays and leaves with almost a dizzying speed, but never without waving at Thea until they really took off to the skies.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Warm Cocoa
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 1:31:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: