Yuina Higashi
Fates [S]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 1:30:23 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Now more than ever Yuina worried over her past, her future, and everything in between... Living so many lives, having so many threads of herself tethered to places and people that she did or didn't know, it was becoming far too much for her to bear most days.[break]
It had been some time now since the holiday party that the league had hosted, but the words of the woman there to help bring in the festivities of the zodiac calendar that was presented... Her words permeated Yuina's consciousness and stuck there, and only grew louder each day.[break][break]
Where Yuina might not have put much stock into the idea of 'fortune telling' or otherwise at first, there had to be merit to the idea when the woman at that party was able to identify that Yuina, on some unidentified level, believed in past lives... It was her most heavily guarded secret of herself, and yet... That was how her reading began.[break][break]
There wasn't time to assess things then, there were many others who were looking to garner some information about what the stars intended for them. Yuina struggled with this still, and had been carrying this with her, was there someone else who could read the stars, the future, or anything thereof, that she might understand what that woman meant better?[break]
The small office that she found to visit in Slateport might yield her answers... Or it could all be a mistake...

notes[break]
Social Thread! -> Slateport[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Tsuru
She/Her
April 8
Ecruteak City
Straight(?)
"Occultist"
Civillian
5'11" height
5'11" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
53 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tsuru
Mitsuru Kagami
Fates [S]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 16:53:05 GMT
Mitsuru Kagami Avatar
Another day, another appointment! Or, would it be more accurate to say "another two-to-three days, another appointment"?

Business had not been good for Lady Crane's Mystic Services. Not that it was ever good, to be honest. Now, though... Oooooh boy. The finances were going from "bad" to "dire". As in, DIRE dire. If she wanted to keep the lights on and the doors open, then something would have to change. As for what that was? W-well, Mitsuru wasn't quite sure yet... But until she figured it out, all she could do was keep providing high quality service to her customers!

...Arceus, she really hoped she didn't screw this up...

And so, when Yuina stepped into her candlelit office that sleepy afternoon, Lady Crane was already waiting in the reception, ready to greet this rare customer personally.

"Ah, Miss Higashi!" The mystic smiled, an expression just barely visible from under the brim of her straw her. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance. You're here for your 2:30PM appointment, I presume?"

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Fates [S]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 17:23:13 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Overcoming the hesitation of it all, Yuina did step into the quiet, still office space, immediately disappearing to the outside world it seemed. The candelit space, the hustle and bustle outside luling away behing the closed door, the aromas of incense and other herbs filling the air.[break][break]
It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the dimness of the room, but she looked up at her name, a voice and a figure moving towards her, welcoming her for her appointment. It was a lucky break that it was actually her and she was there for her appointment, what if anyone else had come through the door at this time? Sure was bold of the woman to assume?[break][break]
"Oh, uh yes, I am here for my appointment," Yuina returned after a small perplexed pause.[break]
"Thank you for seeing me today, I'm sorry if reaching out to you without a lot of information was a bit strange... I've never really done this before," Yuina offered, a bit sheepishly. Reaching out and making this appointment had been rather awkward, she didn't even know where to start outside of knowing that she wanted to talk more about a fortune that she'd received at another time.

notes[break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Tsuru
She/Her
April 8
Ecruteak City
Straight(?)
"Occultist"
Civillian
5'11" height
5'11" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
53 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tsuru
Mitsuru Kagami
Fates [S]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2024 9:18:02 GMT
Mitsuru Kagami Avatar
"Excellent! Walk this way, please."

With a mysterious smile on her face, Lady Crane turned and walked, leading Yuina deeper into her cramped office. Past the front desk, down a short corridor, through the sliding door (singular), and into the innermost chamber. There, the soft carpet beneath their feet became hard wood, the plain walls changing to be covered in ukiyo-e paintings and scrolls. It was as though they had stepped out of modern day Hoenn, and into the Johto of the past.

Moving towards the centre of the room, Lady Crane took her seat on the floor, cross-legged at the low table in the centre of the room. Then, she gestured for Yuina to do the same.

"Oh, please, don't worry about it!" The mystic assured her valued customer. "You're hardly the first to do it, and I doubt you'll be the last."

She really, really, really hoped it wouldn't be the last.

"Tea?"

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Fates [S]
POSTED ON May 3, 2024 17:20:31 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Following the Lady Crane through the corridors of her space, Yuina was almost homed by the room they found themselves in. She half expected to hear the Chimecho chiming in the near distance, the ocassional creek of the river's water wheel in the village center... It was Johtonian, but the similarity was there.[break][break]
"Oh, uhm, I guess that makes me feel a bit better... I wasn't sure how common it was to come with another fortune... Or if it wasn't customary, or acceptable," Yuina returned, at least she wasn't upset with the notion, she would have hated to already start things off on the wrong foot. Or she could have at least hoped that Lady Crane would have refused the session.[break][break]
"Tea would be wonderful, thank you."

notes[break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights