Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
when everything is in disarray, i think we'll be okay!
awards
740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
You, Me, and Coach Physical Instrument | SW
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 14:17:47 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal eddieh"]
[attr="class","top"]

Stumbling around a cave while his knees felt like they'd turned to jelly was not one of Eddie's smarter ideas, but he just had to see what Granite Cave had to offer before he caught the next ferry back to Petalburg. [break][break]

He had probably overexerted himself while training with Navy the day prior; Eddie knew for sure that the last round of squats in particular were probably too much for a guy that was sometimes guilty of skipping leg day. Eddie winced as he temporarily lost his footing for a moment, stumbling forward only for the Lucario at his side to catch him by the arm, [break][break]

“Thanks, buddy,” Eddie sighed, giving the jackal an affectionate pat on the head once he had righted himself. [break][break]

Batou radiated a calm blue glow as Eddie swept his flashlight back and forth across the path before them. Hopefully, between the Lucario's ability to detect auras and Eddie's own vigilance, they'd find a new friend to add to the team. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] solo wild; [break]
using incense to spawn steel-types!

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".eddieh"] --accent:#d4a53c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto 20px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center; margin-top:-20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; width:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 103px; bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#212121; } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass] position:absolute; right:95px; bottom:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent; padding:0px 0px 12px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal]position:relative;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,863 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 0:07:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOGEDEMARU APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPARK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 13:03:32 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Batou barked sharply as Eddie's light swept over something silver and spherical, [break][break]

“Huh? What is it, boy?” [break][break]

To Eddie's amazement, the silvery ball unfurled to reveal a pair of round ears and tiny feet. Large black eyes blinked blearily at the trainer and Lucario, dark nose twitching with drowsy curiosity, [break][break]

“Well hell, ain't you a cute one?” Eddie fawned happily as he watched the Togedemaru lift it's little hands to wipe the sleep from it's eyes, “Sorry for buggin' ya, little guy. I'll letcha get back to your nap.” [break][break]

Before the wild Pokemon had a chance to wake up properly, Eddie strode past it and further into the cave. Batou hesitated for a moment, eyes darting back from it back to his trainer, before he jogged off after the man that was already gaining quite a bit of distance in a relatively short amount of time.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] solo wild; skipping togedemaru [break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto 20px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; width:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 103px; bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#212121; } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass] position:absolute; right:95px; bottom:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent; padding:0px 0px 12px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,863 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 4:34:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRONZONG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEAVY METAL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BLOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 11:11:32 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Eddie grimaced as he slowly walked up a set of rough steps carved into the rock, leaning against the rusted metal railing for support. Batou watched with slight concern, but his trainer brushed him off with an embarrassed chuckle, [break][break]

“Don't worry, buddy, the trip back down is gonna be way worse.” [break][break]

The worry on the jackal's face only intensified, but the expression quickly morphed into one of confusion when Batou's gaze instead went to the top of the stairs. Confused, Eddie turned his head to see what he was looking at. [break][break]

A pair of red eyes watched the two of them dispassionately. When Eddie turned the beam of his flashlight towards the Pokemon, it reflected dully off of the creature's blue steel body, [break][break]

“What, ya never see a man climb a flight of stairs before?” Eddie asked with incredulous suspicion, “Don't judge me, you don't even have legs.” [break][break]

The Bronzong's eyes widened with surprise for a moment, apparently not expecting to be addressed. The creature quickly slipped away into the darkness, drifting soundlessly as it escaped. Eddie felt a pang of remorse, [break][break]

“Well shit, maybe the whole 'no legs' bit was too mean. What do you think, Batou?” [break][break]

The Lucario barked incredulously in reply. Perhaps he didn't think that a floating bell was capable of feeling such emotions as 'shame'.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] solo wild; skipping bronzong [break]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 5:10:55 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CORVIKNIGHT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNNERVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER TRIP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 16:34:37 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

It was a long and painful trip up the stairs, and a longer and more painful trip back down. Eddie wheezed with exhaustion as he leaned heavily against the Lucario when they neared the entrance of the cave once more, [break][break]

“Batou, buddy,” he gasped, “Remind me not ta skip leg day the next time we go to the gym, alright?” [break][break]

The jackal barked back in affirmation as he helped his trainer out of the cave. A shadow swept over them as they prepared to return to Dewford proper. Eddie might not have noticed, but Batou certainly did, and the Pokemon paused a moment to fire a quick AURA SPHERE at the Corviknight circling overhead. [break][break]

The shot missed by a mile, but that was fine by Batou; the bird was deterred enough to glide away into the distance. Eddie was too busy dousing himself with bottled water to realize what had happened, and the Lucario thought it probably wasn't worth bringing to his attention. It would just be another delay on their trip home, and the Pokemon found he was missing the apartment back in Rustboro more than he had expected to.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] solo wild; skipping corviknight

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,863 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 22:28:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE CORVIKNIGHT FLEES!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNNERVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER TRIP