Thea Naito
Art of Fighting
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 19:38:35 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

In the middle of the wild, a fierce voice echoed...[break][break]

"Hiyaaaah!" Thea shouted, releasing her kiai as she threw a punch on a hanging log that was swinging back and forth, along with a twin log coming from behind, in which she blocked with her elbow before it could hit her. It was an extreme training, where she had to improvise her usual karate strikes and blocks to try to fend off the chaotic logs that swung around relentlessly and without any apparent pattern.[break][break]

Her Primeape, Zeus, stayed around, pushing the logs to increase their speed and to add another layer of unpredictability to the training, while Gominha the Wigglytuff, Hammy the Pawmo, and Belle the Minccino, stayed by the sides, watching the scene unfold.[break][break]

Only when they noticed a sound of someone approaching that the three Pokémon spectators averted their attention, with Gominha twitching her long ears and Belle tilting her head to look at the newcomer. Hammy stood up, getting on the tip of his toes.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Let me know if this is good

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]--accent:#D4AF37;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spacewannabe

azureisonline
he/him
june 11
lilycove
homosexual
ranger/streamer
cadet
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
27 posts
azure li DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @azure
azure li
Art of Fighting
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 18:35:35 GMT
azure li Avatar

Azure was... well he was on a walk, today was more or less a day off, but being a ranger he treated a lot of his walks as patrols anyway. He was filming a little video, chatting away into his camera, when a sudden yell made him flinch. Not even pausing the video, he stopped in his tracks. Was someone in trouble? This is exactly what a ranger was for![break][break]
Leaving his usual path, he headed towards the sound. Loki, his cinderace, was about to set off running as they both spotted a girl surrounded by (what looked like) a gang of pokemon AND swinging logs. Azure was first to notice this was actually intentional and held Loki back, but couldn't help being curious - I mean, what a setup? [break][break]
He tried approaching quietly, but it was rarely possible with Loki, and soon enough the gang of pokemon all had their eyes on him. Azure smiled sheepishly, waving at everyone in front of him. "Heeeeeey... what's all this?[break][break]

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
Power Is More Than Just Muscles
awards
233 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Art of Fighting
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 3:19:31 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Even when the newcomer called, Thea simply sideglanced at first, managing to block and halt the log that was swinging at her direction before turning to look at him. Her smile grew wide, and she stuffed her chest confidently. "Hey, I am traini—" The second log abruptly interrupted her, nearly sending her to the ground when almost hitting her face, barely avoiding getting fully hit by it.[break][break]

Thankfully, she blocked it too, looking at Zeus with a small pout before approaching the newcomer, adjusting her karategi and the belt that was slightly loose because of all the training. "It is a training! One to enhance reflexes, focus, and resilience!" She declared firmly, but then, she tilted her head a bit concerned. "I am not causing trouble, am I?" Maybe he was looking for Pokémon and she was making them run away with all the noise she was making?[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spacewannabe

azureisonline
he/him
june 11
lilycove
homosexual
ranger/streamer
cadet
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
27 posts
azure li DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @azure
azure li
Art of Fighting
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 11:14:42 GMT
azure li Avatar

Azure hissed as a log nearly hit the girl in the face, but she dodged it like she's been doing this her whole life. He clapped quietly, mouth forming a small o - that's a professional for you. "Wow, I'd be on the ground if I was standing there." He did spend most of his life chronically online, so no one really expected him to dodge logs. Hm..[break][break]
"You're not causing trouble at all! I'd be more worried about you getting injured and then no one being able to find you for ages - this is pretty remote..." Azure chuckled, nodding at Loki, allowing him to go interact with the other Pokemon - if they were up for it anyway. He then turned his attention to the girl in front of him, intrigued. "Do you do this a lot?"
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
233 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Art of Fighting
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 20:11:36 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea laughed sheepishly at the young man's words, with a flush colouring her cheeks even more than they already were, after all the effort of the training. "I've met the ground a lot of times doing that." She admitted, approaching him with Zeus following her side by side.[break][break]

Gominha hopped to her feet whenever Loki approached, looking him up and down before squeaking briefly like a balloon and raising her tiny arm high. Hammy's nose twitched, approaching as well while tilting his head, looking all the way up to his face with a curious expression. Belle took a bit longer to greet him, staying behind and letting the fellow Pokémon to greet him first before she carefully approached, sniffing and perking her ears up before rotating her body to tickle the tip of her tail on his as a typical Minccino greeting.[break][break]

Thea watched the small interaction with the side of her sight, but soon her attention was completely turned to the newcomer. The fact he was worried about her made her feel warm, always being fond to those who cared for others. "You are very sweet! And you are right, what I'm doing is a bit dangerous. But don't worry, I've practiced a lot near the city before doing this far away. I'm used to it by now! Besides, my Pokémon can take care of me if something bad happens." She said, beaming a smile that showed her trust for her Pokémon.[break][break]

"But... I also don't do this kind of thing too much. I like to train in the forest, but more dangerous stuff I keep for when I am doing special trainings!" She huffed, determined. "Ah! My manners... My name is Thea! It is nice to meet you!"[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

spacewannabe

azureisonline
he/him
june 11
lilycove
homosexual
ranger/streamer
cadet
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
27 posts
azure li DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @azure
azure li
Art of Fighting
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 9:32:52 GMT
azure li Avatar

"Trial and error, right?" Azure chuckled as well - he could at least somewhat relate to that. The grind was real being online as well. He glanced over at the smaller pokemon greeting Loki, glad it seemed to be going smoothly. Loki often forgot how big he is in comparison to others, but considering the other pokemon at home were also small... He was being gentle despite being excited to meet new friends. Azure nodded again in approval, that was good enough.[break][break]
"Ahhh, so you don't live an train around here then?" Azure laughed lightly, somewhat relieved that a young girl wasn't just out here in the woods, like, constantly. At the mention of manners, Azure grimaced a little - where were his manners? "It's nice to meet you Thea! I'm Azure and I've actually been recording this whole thing, but I promise I'll delete it," he laughed again, finally reaching out to turn off his camera. He had completely forgotten that he was filming! He put his hands together - the more he learned about this girl the more interesting it got. "This isn't considered more dangerous? What kind of special trainings do you do? I hope you don't mind me asking I've just... Been at home too long!"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
233 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Art of Fighting
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 15:33:26 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"I'm a Martial Artist and a student, not a Monk or a Pokémon to live isolated in the forest!" Thea laughed heartily at the idea that she would be living and training in the middle of the forest... Granted, that didn't sound like it was a bad thing, maybe she could try to live one month in the forest, as a graduation trip.[break][break]

"Azure, it is a very pretty name, I like it!" She beamed, offering her hand for a handshake, and if he took it, she would wrap her other hand along, to make it double handed. Gentle, but firm enough. "You can keep the recording. When I become a great Martial Artist, it will be a rare footage of my training." Thea jested, but actually allowed him to keep it.[break][break]

When inquired about the trainings, Thea pondered. "Well, I train at my father's Dojo. But the training there is too regulated." She looked up, as if trying to remember everything, with her eyes going back and forth as she flipped through the pages of her book called 'memory'.[break][break]

"For focus I try to meditate under waterfalls, for endurance I jog with rocks tied to my waist, for precision I target practice..." She counted on her fingers, pondering a bit more. "I also try to train my form, practicing Kata near wild Pokémons and trying to not startle them by being smooth and quiet enough!" It was a list of things one could only dream to see on films. Did people actually train like that? Who knows. But Thea's eyes brimmed with a genuinety that made it clear that at the very least she did it.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights