october 22nd
sootopolis city
ace-flux
p(r)etty thief / con artist
grunt
happily single
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailor
Sailor de Laurierwylle
piping hot
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 23:39:06 GMT
Sailor de Laurierwylle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","saipost"]
[attr="class","text"]

Slateport was large enough to get lost in, and the Night Market was the perfect cover for a meeting like this. Who would look twice at two, presumed friends, sharing a drink together at one of the food stalls? [break][break]
Sai, as always, had arrived ahead of time and scouted the ideal location for the meeting. They sent a message to Cillian through an encrypted channel and made sure Obstagoon lingered nearby. Not too close to draw attention but close enough to step in if anything happened.[break][break]
Not from Cillian but Sai didn't trust other people.[break][break]
They settled onto a stool and ordered two drinks, some sort of seasonal tea, and waited for Cil to show up.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

time for a little status report c:[BREAK]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.saipost]--accent:#cc87a9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.saipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
piping hot
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 13:15:30 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

When Cillian arrives, he appears to be alone. Unguarded. He's not wearing his glasses, nor his typical formal attire. Dressed casually in clothes that cover his scars, he looks like any other civilian going about their day.[break][break]

There were many tall blonds in Hoenn, and without the presence of the SHADOW MIASMA, he looks positively unthreatening.[break][break]

Having worked with him before, Sai would doubtless recognize the smile he flashes them as an act. It looks convincing enough, but Underboss Quinn was not one for easy smiles. He was all business, usually.[break][break]

But this business required a delicate touch.[break][break]

He slides into the seat across from them.[break][break]

"Hey. What are you drinking"[break][break]

A typical opener meant for those that might think to listen in, only to hear the banal small talk between friends.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

bear

sai
they/them
twenty-one
october 22nd
sootopolis city
ace-flux
grunt
happily single
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailor
Sailor de Laurierwylle
piping hot
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 13:28:14 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","saipost"]
[attr="class","text"]

Sailor knew to act casual whenever Cillian arrived and sure enough, the other asked them what they were drinking and Sai slid another to-go cup across the table, "For you. It's a seasonal berry tea they're offering." It was quite refreshing, actually. They suspected some vanilla had been added too.[break][break]
They sipped their drink and added, "You should come to the Night Market more often." More small talk to let anyone listening in just think this was a nothing conversation. Sai glanced at Cillian, "A few of my friends had wanted to come but they couldn't make it." Which was code for 'I have found something suspicious about some members.'[break][break]
Cillian would know what to ask next.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.saipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
piping hot
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 19:32:32 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian doesn't hesitate to take the cup in hand. Friends weren't suspicious of each other. Friends wouldn't check to ensure the drink wasn't poisoned before they took a sip — and he doesn't. It's pleasant, not his typical go-to with tea flavour but not unwelcome.[break][break]

"This is really good!"[break][break]

It's more enthusiasm than he feels. He's not ungrateful, simply not as expressive a person in reality. But he was an adept actor.[break][break]

He understands their meaning. Scrunches his brow as if in sympathy for those friends, though in truth it's anger that festers in the pit of his stomach.[break][break]

"That's a shame, who couldn't make it?" Whose eye must the watcher turn upon next? "Are they all right?"[break][break]

Are they suspicious of you?

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

bear

sai
they/them
twenty-one
october 22nd
sootopolis city
ace-flux
grunt
happily single
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailor
Sailor de Laurierwylle
piping hot
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 20:21:49 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","saipost"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Glad you like it." Sailor smiled but they weren't too fussed on the tea. It was cheap, so it had been their first choice -- just something to use as a prop.[break][break]
"Ah, do you remember the girl who worked as a receptionist at my job? I'd gotten closer to her and her friend." Two female grunts and Sai sighed, "Sadly there was something that happened to her Pokémon so her friend went to help. They told me to go ahead." Sailor glanced at the table next to them.[break][break]
Who were derailing part of the poaching operation that Rocket were undertaking at Slateport, "Oh you'll know her when you see her next time. She has the most amazing sense of style and her Buneary is so cute." Sailor laughed as though they had said something funny. One wore her hair in buns.[break][break]
Little details that all built up to a big picture, "I'll message them later, to check up on things." Will send you their names and pictures through our secure channel.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
piping hot
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 8:28:44 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian sips his tea as he absorbs the information, now confident it's not poisoned. He had an ANTIDOTE on him in case of such things, but you could never be too careful.[break][break]

"Oh, yeah, I remember you've mentioned her a couple times!" They'd had no clear evidence of dissidence before, only a suspicion. One, it seemed, that was now confirmed. "Shame, I'd have liked to meet her. Next time, though."[break][break]

I'll take care of it, is the ominous message conveyed. Sailor has been in his office. They've seen the tools with which he takes care of traitors, the chair bolted to the floor above a drain.[break][break]

"Now that you mention it, I've got a friend I think you'd get on great with." Here's someone I need you to keep an eye on. "He works middle-management at our company; though I think he's slated for a promotion soon." . Rocket Admin. "He's a pretty busy guy, so I think it'll be a while before we can arrange anything, but-" Be careful, it could be dangerous if he catches on to you, "I think you'd really click."[break][break]

This was the first time he'd ever set Sai on such a high-profile target. He understands the danger, conveys it not with words but with a certain intensity of gaze. Don't do anything reckless, it suggests.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

bear

sai
they/them
twenty-one
october 22nd
sootopolis city
ace-flux
grunt
happily single
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailor
Sailor de Laurierwylle
piping hot
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 0:19:07 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","saipost"]
[attr="class","text"]

Their tea was half gone by now but Sailor didn't really want to drink any more. They pushed their cup off to the side and clasped their hands together, "A promotion? I'll have to congratulate him for working so hard." Which was just Sailor's way of confirming they'd take on the task.[break][break]
It was rare they'd ever say no to something like this, but they got the feeling this was a big one. Someone potentially dangerous, "It can be hard meeting new people when we work so much, so it would be nice to get to know him if he can spare the time. Honestly, I won't be offended if it doesn't work out." Sailor smiled.[break][break]
They leaned back in their seat and sighed softly, "Has anything exciting happened in your life since we last met?" An opening in case there was anything else Cillian needed to pass on. If not, their meeting was probably drawing to a close.[break][break]
Not that they were dumb enough to just up and leave. Sailor knew how to play it casual and act like this was a proper catch-up between friends. Some filler conversation to make sure things didn't sound too fake.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
piping hot
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 16:05:04 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian smiles wide. He has a nice smile, but those who understood his nature would recognize the threat behind those sharp white canines.[break][break]

"Excellent, I'll have to reach out once he's adjusted to Dewford life."[break][break]

In this comment, the reason behind his suspicions. Dewford was 's territory. League territory, moreso than many of Hoenn's other League-controlled cities and towns. The people were fond of their Sherriff Navidson. Rocket were not without sympathizers there, but they were few.[break][break]

And Howard's decision to move there, when Cillian was already wary of the Admin's distaste for some of Rocket's methods, had not gone unnoticed. [break][break]

Cillian continues to sip his tea, shakes his head. "I hope they fill his position soon on our end; the rest of us have had to fill in the gaps. It's why I've been so busy lately. It's really cutting into my lunch breaks." This was no code, but simply small-talk in line with the previous conversation. "I appreciate that you're so willing to hang out, even if it's only for a few minutes to catch up."[break][break]

There's nothing more, this conveys, and, Excellent work.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

bear

sai
they/them
twenty-one
october 22nd
sootopolis city
ace-flux
grunt
happily single
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailor
Sailor de Laurierwylle
piping hot
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 23:49:55 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","saipost"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Sounds good, I'll look forward to it." Sailor smiled and made a mental note of everything Cillian had told them. It was going to be tricky but Sailor was always up for a challenge... It would just take some preparation and care and they couldn't just rush into meeting this new mark.[break][break]
Sailor sighed, "Yeah, sorry I can't stay longer. I have a big project coming up so I need to hurry back to the office and work overtime for that. But we definitely have to meet up again soon, maybe we can see each other in a few weeks for a catch-up?" Most of what Sailor said wasn't code but the request for a meeting in two weeks was genuine.[break][break]
Even if Sai hadn't made progress, they could still keep Cillian updated with that they had done, "Sorry, I'd better go before I get into trouble with my boss." They laughed as they stood up, taking their drink with them to toss into the bin, "I'll see you later, bye." [break][break]
No one seemed to follow Sailor as he slipped through the crowd and out of the Night Market -- a relief. They had a lot to think about and their first stop was going to get Fenelle's help with digging into the new mark once Cillian passed forward the information.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

sailor is outtie![BREAK]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
piping hot
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 13:06:29 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian waves a hand with an easy smile. It's convincing enough to crease the lines around his eyes, though there's no emotion in their depths.[break][break]

"Ah, don't be. We're both busy people."[break][break]

Knowing their meeting was drawing to a close, he finishes the tea in a few large gulps and tosses it toward the bin.[break][break]

"See you in a few weeks! I'll let you know what my buddy says."[break][break]

AKA, he'd let them in on any updates to his own suspicions. He leaves in a seperate direction from , and no one seems the wiser of what they'd truly discussed. Excellent.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
piping hot
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 1:30:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: