sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
say i’m only playing, but the truth is this—that i’ve never seen a mouth that i would kill to kiss.
awards
81 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
az excursion a: sid + caleb
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 23:46:10 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]The descent into Area Zero brang relief. By far, it beat lingering under the hot sun and the drape of humidity in the outer part of the Great Chasm.[break][break]
For a moment, Sidney lagged and lifted a hand to fan at her face. Her girafarig trotted around her, eager to lose themselves further in the expansive, cavernous area. “Here,” she rummaged in her pack and tossed out an apple to Tipper.[break][break]
Failing to catch it, the girafarig nudged the fruit with her bright blue snout and then snatched it up–munching contentedly. [break][break]
“Think we’ll find anything good?” she asked aloud when they finally set off down the tunnel. For the most part, she was just out there to snoop today. No projects, no assignments drew her to the area.[break][break]
Just a nosiness that demanded to be satisfied. Curiosity killed the delcatty, she reminded herself before the rest of the rhyme came to mind, but satisfaction brought it back.[break][break]
Around them, tera crystals glowed in the dark. Lighting the cavern in prismatic glow. Well, even if they didn’t manage to find anything good, at least it was scenic.

x8a7oKvX

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- az excursion a: explore[break]

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#e0a8a8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
of sapphire eyes and cruel smiles
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
Leave the past where it is: behind you.
awards
659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 20:56:04 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calebtest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

Caleb was still fuming from his frustrating conversation with when he stumbled right into a different woman, one he didn't recognize. She had come from the direction he was heading - out. He regarded her, trying to asses whether she was with the League government or not. No mask, so she wasn't a Rocket - well, not an obvious one, anyway. Upon initial appearances, she seemed like just a regular civilian. A cute one, he realized.[break][break]
Nobody gets here by mistake, a voice in the back of his mind cautioned.[break][break]
So what was she up to?[break][break]
"Hey there!" He greeted, holding up a hand, not wanting to startle her too badly. Beside him, Comet sniffed, ears twitching as he sized up the woman's Girafarig. His stance wasn't aggressive, but it wasn't overly friendly either. The Lucario had encountered too many dangers in the twisting cave network to write off even a seemingly harmless-looking young lady and her companion Pokemon.[break][break]
"You heading in?"[break][break]
l|9gEEY2

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – AREA ZERO EXCURSION A: EXPLORE[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".calebtest8"]--accent:#3ad1e1;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
say i’m only playing, but the truth is this—that i’ve never seen a mouth that i would kill to kiss.
awards
81 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 21:42:28 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] It was only a matter of time before she bumped into someone, wasn’t it? Massive as the tunnels were, curious souls had been flocking here en masse, whether out of a sense of duty or adventure.[break][break]
Unperturbed by the sudden presence of another person, Sidney’s glance flit over him quickly. Surveying. Tall, built, undeniably cute, in a charming sort of way. And also stressed? Angry? given the tension in his posture. Her job meant it was important to read body cues, and even if he tried to present as friendly… well, something had him riled up.[break][break]
Sure as hell wasn’t her though, so she could roll with it. “Hello!” she chirped back, and her hand rose to mirror his wave. But her fingers waggled at the tail end–playful, maybe a bit flirtatious. Anything to look cute and harmless in her exploration, should he press the subject.[break][break]
Tipper was just as keen–skeptical of the man’s lucario. Hooves pawed the earth, but it was the girafarig’s tail that belied any protectiveness. The rotund head twisted toward the canine, drawn by the scent of wariness, chomping its sharp teeth in warning.[break][break]
The question prompted the lift of a slender brow. Her arms folded loosely, and her head canted to the side as she gave him a more obvious appraisal. Pale eyes traveled down slowly, then back up, lashes batting. Voice twisting into something curious, but coy. “Who wants to know?”[break][break]
She wasn’t here on official business, so what was the harm in playing a bit loose and fast now?

252B79ZZ

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 15:36:35 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Caleb's brow furrowed slightly, but a blush colored his cheeks as she batted pretty eyelashes at him, cocking her head with an exaggerated curiosity. A coy smile graced her lips, and he couldn't help but admire the slender curve of her jaw, the way her short hair perfectly framed her face. His hand flexed, fingers suddenly itching to cup her cheek.[break][break]
Her saccharine greeting reeked of subterfuge, but perhaps he was just paranoid. Whatever the case, her appreciative scrutiny seemed genuine. He wasn't immune to the serotonin boost of feeling attractive, but he wasn't stupid, either. Seduction was a common enough Rocket tactic.[break][break]
"Caleb Harcourt," he answered promptly, keeping his expression pleasant. "Elite Ranger out of Slateport. Here on League business. And you are?"[break][break]
xt6HCZ4F

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".calebtest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
awards
81 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 1:50:52 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

It was true, she could have been playing coy and flirty for the purpose of extraction. But that had never really been Sidney’s style when it came to work. Unless she was trying to wiggle out of a situation, that was.[break][break]

If she chose to press her luck further, it would be because she was chasing a whim. And that was entirely her own business. And she very much had half a mind to do exactly that.[break][break]

“Sidney,” she offered simply. No last name, just Sidney. “Exploring, on no one’s business but my own.”[break][break]

It was mostly true, anyway. Sure, if she found anything of interest, she might report that back to her powers that be, but she wasn’t on duty.[break][break]

Fun could be had.[break][break]

“You seemed in a pretty big hurry,” she said lightly. “Wouldn't want to keep you from your league business.” A subtle lift of one brow. Curiosity as to whether or not he would scramble to find some reason to stay.

aYNhrM3v

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 17:48:53 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Her unwillingness to provide a last name was not lost on him. He filed that detail away rather than make a stink of it, however. Secrets were best uncovered with subtle tactics, rather than obvious demands. He'd been a criminal once, too.[break][break]
The more he talked to this woman, the more he started to suspect she was up to something. She might not be Rocket, but there were plenty of ways to break the law besides join a terrorist organization. No matter her motives, if she was just entering the area for the first time, she might not be fully aware of the dangers below.[break][break]
She might be a cheeky flirt - might even be a smuggler or something - but he didn't want to see her get hurt.[break][break]
"Region's got plenty of places you could be exploring. Why here? Surely you've seen the news - this place is crawling with feral beasts."[break][break]
He watched her switch tactics like a pretty little bird abruptly changing direction mid-flight.[break][break]
"Eh, not really in a hurry. Someone pissed me off, though, and I'd rather put that behind me."[break][break]
He shrugged. It was the truth, after all.[break][break]
l6DsL6eT

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
awards
81 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 19:44:52 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Something told her that she didn’t have him fully fooled. Maybe it was the easy way he replied to her remarks, or a certain air to his expression that was a little more clever than the average league dope. As long as he didn’t try to contain her under something stupid, like a citizen’s arrest or whatever, Sidney didn’t really care.[break][break]
Luckily, this wasn’t her first rodeo in Area Zero, but he didn’t know that. Nor did she go out of her way to let him know as much. She gestured around at the cavern, and the glow of tera crystals in the walls.[break][break]
“Why not here? Look at this place,” she replied, smiling. Perhaps a bit more genuine than before. That softness was quickly smoothed over by the wrinkle of her nose. The twist of her features into something teasing.[break][break]
“‘Course I’ve seen the news. What? Ya think I’m fragile? Helpless all by my lonesome?”[break][break]
She shrugged, taking a few steps past him before spinning on her heels to face him again. “Well then, Caleb Harcourt, elite ranger. How do you plan on doing that?”

XknHBXDM

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 21:10:41 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She really did have a cute smile, girlish and playful. And this time, her entire expression seemed genuine: the way she surveyed the glittering crystals like they were truly something special. She was probably right to covet them - after all, League scientists were keen on this place precisely because of how dense the Tera crystals were, whispering of this being the "epicenter" of the Tera caves that had cropped up all across the region.[break][break]
"Fragile?" He laughed. "Far from it, actually." He sobered. "Doesn't mean you should explore alone, though."[break][break]
He had a feeling she could handle herself just fine. Her Girafarig looked pretty capable, as well. This was place was volatile, however...and if she wasn't Rocket, then she'd have to contend with them too. And those DRK Triad agents, he remembered. Another layer to consider.[break][break]
Her eyes sparkled mischievously as she spun, her tone taking on a teasing quality. He flashed her a lop-sided grin in return.[break][break]
"I plan on following this girl around until I figure out what she's up to. It'll make for a good distraction."[break][break]
He winked. He didn't actually plan to do that, but now it was his turn to see how she would react.[break][break]
GYlH7Q_8

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
awards
81 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 3:58:25 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

“Good,” she laughed, the sound high and bright, “because I’m not. Though I am used to working on my own.” No matter what he thought about the dangers of the caverns, and the convoluted network of tunnels.[break][break]
She’d never really been a team player on jobs. Only ever needed to rely on her team. But she could play along, if it spelled a fun time.[break][break]
A follower, hm?[break][break]
She let out a musing hum, hand rising to rub her chin. “Think you’ll find she’s always up to something,” she chimed, a few steps drawing her closer so that she could peer up at him. The proximity almost a sort of silent dare.[break][break]
“What, exactly—who’s to say? But a distraction? That’s a guarantee.” Her mouth twists in another smile, and then she sticks her tongue out at him in jest.

6RZnyJgs

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 13:37:35 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

He stared down at the flippant girl and her outstretched tongue. He towered over her: if that intimidated her in the slightest, she didn't show it. Feeling suddenly reckless, he nearly grabbed her and pulled her into an embrace. A kiss would wipe that self-assured look off her face - actually surprise her, he bet.[break][break]
A moment of tension hung between them.[break][break]
I haven't even put my hands on you, Harcourt.[break][break]
's furious voice echoed in his mind, and his mood instantly soured. He sighed, stepping back, deflating somewhat.[break][break]
"Don't get yourself killed," he ordered, walking smoothly past Sidney. Comet hopped after, shooting the Girafarig a look that seemed to communicate no funny business.[break][break]
Shoving his hands in his pockets, he began moving towards the cavern exit. Then he stopped and glanced over his shoulder.[break][break]
"If you're ever up to something in Slateport, look me up."[break][break]
YXziGcIU

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 9:21:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: