March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Commitment- Winters 1 [Mission]
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 15:01:27 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The talk of snow brought back memories of her home region. "I'm actually originally from Johto, not from Hoenn," she revealed to her fellow Ranger. "I lived far north enough where we'd get snow in the winter. Honestly, it might be fun to take some time off and go on a winter vacation with my ice Pokémon. Maybe just before the holidays start." There was something breathtaking about watching the white, mountainous environment fly by. No muscle power, no Pokémon attacks fueling the speed. Just gravity.

A little closer to the Giant Chasm than she would have liked, Leo had brought the presence of a crystal jutting out of the giant sinkhole. "Oh, that. That's an Ice Tera Crystal," Shalin explained. "How familiar are you with the Terastal phenomenon?" she asked as her eyes scanned for wild Pokémon. Around the Charm itself, the landscape was almost devoid of them, a single Froslass floating near its edge. Just how close were the paradox Pokémon to emerging in the world outside Area Zero?

{PC: 8}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Lathiel       Type: Null     Good
Caprice       Ninetales      Good
Scar          Pyroar         Good
close tab

played by

Zaber

awards
25 posts
Leo Winters DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leowinters
Leo Winters
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 3:52:33 GMT
Leo Winters Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","leowint1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

"Uuuuum...," Leo said, unable to answer the question. It was important information, and still, he knew that Tera crystals carried mysterious properties, but that was it. "Can't really say I know much about them." [break][break] Like Odin did-- Shiva got agitated by Leo's disregard for such important things and shook her body-- threatening to dislodge and send him face first into the snow. "Okay, okay, sorry! See what you got into Shiva! She's much worse than Odin is. She will freeze my butt for stuff like this!" he argued, seeing the disapproving glare on the Glaceon's face. [break][break] Leo soon saw a Frossglass there-- and as it got closer and closer to the crystal, it began to glow and its body took new shape. It was like it was coated in the gemstones now. "So that's Terastelization huh? " Leo asked, curious about it. [break][break] Still, he didn't quite get how wormholes and rips in space-time brought in those strange crystals anyway and made them part of the environment, or how they were just cropping up. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

Commitment mission part 1[break]
XXX.[break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.leowint1]--accent:#DFF7FA;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leowint1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leowint1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".leowint1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leowint1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".leowint1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".leowint1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".leowint1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".leowint1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leowint1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leowint1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 3:50:35 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Whew, that Glaceon was one mean ride! Perhaps one day, when they knew each other better, she would be able to struggle against such a strong Glaceon, hooting and hollering as the Eeveelution tried to buck her off. Mia, her own Glaceon, was much more calm. "Such is the risk of riding a Glaceon that doesn't fully trust or understand you yet," Shalin mused aloud. "I had to deal with that with a few of my Pokémon. Thankfully, not my own Glaceon."

Shalin witnessed the wild Froslass Terastallize into a Rock-type: a dangerous tactic for those who traveled the Icelands on a fire Pokémon. "Give those Pokémon a wide berth. They're no joke," she warned before going into a more detailed dive into the phenomenon. "So, Terastallization is a natural phenomenon that causes a Pokémon to change types temporarily. A Tera Orb," she procured her own dark, Poké Ball-sized object, "can induce this phenomenon in a trained Pokmon with the right Tera Crystals. If you want to know more, we can talk about it on the way back. I think I know why the Pokémon are so aggressive. The Tera Crystals are crawling farther up the Giant Chasm than I'd like. I think they might show up in the Hoenn mainland's surface soon... which is problematic. I gotta get back to HQ and make my report soon."

{PC: 9}

close tab

played by

Zaber

awards
25 posts
Leo Winters DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leowinters
Leo Winters
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2024 12:55:23 GMT
Leo Winters Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Leo saw the other Tera boosted Pokemon, a Snowgrass with the strange crystal hue of something else. Shalin explained how it was in fact caused by those crystals. And they would be dangerous to engage with. [break][break] Glaceon paced patiently as they observed the crystal and the dangerous pokemon wander off from it. This time,Leo listened to his senior's news and advice. But the idea that it was still there was something to worry about for Leo. "Shouldn't we try to destroy the crystal if its going to cause problems ?" Leo asked, as he petted Shiva under her mane to make her feel less anxious. [break][break] Leo now felt compelled to take some kind of action or risk not rising to the occasion as a Ranger. But still, he knew that he had to follow Shalin's advice here. She was in charge-- which was more against Leo's natural 'act first-ask questions later' attitude of doing things. [break][break] Of course, that is also what got him into trouble. [break][break]

NOTES

XXX.[break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.leowint1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leowint1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".leowint1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".leowint1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".leowint1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2024 1:59:24 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin frowned at the suggestion to simply destroy the Tera Crystal. While removing it would be a good idea in theory, in practice it would not be so simple.

"Unfortunately, that's not an option. Destroying a Terastal Crystal will discharge its Terastal Energy all around it. With how dense the energy inside those crystals is, destroying one that size would cause irreparable damage to the environment. We would have to extract the crystals and discharge them in a controlled environment. Preferably an artificial one."

Her eyes shifted back to the crystal. "We're not equipped to extract something that size. We'll need a dedicated team to do that. For now, let's head back to HQ. I'm sure Science will appreciate all our observations. Can your Beartic take you back to Oldale?" she asked, Scar purring and shivering. Even he was growing cold!

{PC: 10}

close tab

played by

Zaber

awards
25 posts
Leo Winters DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leowinters
Leo Winters
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 15:56:27 GMT
Leo Winters Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Leo thought it was a good idea to destroy the crystal--till his supervisor's frown showed and she explained how it was gonna explode and cause damage to the environment if just smashed like that. Leo's cockiness took a dive there. "Okay... bad idea," he corrected. [break][break] To add to his silliness--- Shiva decided to show it physically as the Glaceon shook her body-- and threw Leo off her back. The man fell ass forward in the snow, looking up at Shalin and soon Shiva as she looked over him. "Gla!" Glaceon said, before licking Leo's face for his silly thoughts. [break][break] "Alright, alright... lesson learned. Destroying tera crystals-- not an option. But yeah, changing a type like that just by being around it. That seems like some kind of mutation or something at first glance..." he mused as he looked at the Snowglass walk away. [break][break] Leo slowly got up and strode back on top of his Glaceon-- who welcomed him back. She just liked to be an ice queen, but she was warm-hearted deep down. As he pet her, he looked at the spanning snow scene-- but soon saw the green and mountains further away. Despite the lack of snow or mountains, Hoenn did look quite beautiful. [break][break] A smile soon came to Leo's face as he looked at the view. "Yeah we can head back. Thanks Shalin. I appreciate you keeping an eye on me, " he said with a goofy, cheerful smile. [break][break] With that, the two began to make their trek back to HQ. [break][break]

NOTES

XXX.[break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,826 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 4:59:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT?)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB