Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,380 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
(Mis)understanding [M]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2024 2:41:48 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

The dragon's OUTRAGE met the indifference of a SPIKY SHIELD as Wo-chien curled in upon itself defensively, waiting for the Hydreigon to exhaust itself with its own tantrum.[break][break]

"You have no right to deny me what I've claimed," Elisabeth snarled, clutching the poisoned crystabloom possessively tight in her hand.[break][break]

Vines that sought plummeted, grasping at empty air, but shifted and changed in their descent to form a wall of thorns to deny her aerial assault. They rose up like some mythic labyrinth in a fairy tale, obscuring both and her Ruinous Beast from view as the forest turned terrifyingly alive with their mutual resentment.[break][break]

"Be grateful I have more important matters to attend to than you, brat," were her parting words, fading into the rustling of leaves.[break][break]

When the thicket of thorns and vines finally collapsed, whether due to Chomper or 's efforts, neither the woman nor her Pokemon would be visible in the aftermath.[break][break]

Escaping a loss had always been her favored win condition, empty and hollow as those victories tended to be.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,672 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
(Mis)understanding [M]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2024 8:26:19 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea’s attempt to pounce on the possessive avatar was thwarted by an impenetrable wall of thorns. Even Chomper’s Outrage could not break through this physical manifestation of nature’s spite.

“You had no right to claim it in the first place! It’s not yours!” Cried the Sygna Suited girl as she rammed her hydra-shaped fists against the ivy fortifications, consumed by an Outrage of her own.

With the realization that the target of her ire had escaped, her RAGE subsided. A wave of relief washed over the young cosplayer, for she did not truly wish to harm the other woman.

Her worried gaze fell on Chomper, who had been poisoned by the Terastallized snail. Her priorities shifted immediately. “Oh dear! Lemme see if I have any spare Pecha Berries!”

Little did the eccentric trainer know that she would soon come to hate the scent of peaches…
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
(Mis)understanding [M]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2024 23:12:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: