he/him
june 11
lilycove
homosexual
ranger/streamer
cadet
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
27 posts
azure li DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @azure
azure li
road not taken
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 18:44:29 GMT
azure li Avatar

Was Azure supposed to do ranger stuff today? Yes, of course. Was he supposed to be in Rustboro city? He wasn't too sure about that part. The Rustboro captain suddenly grabbed him for an expedition, and now there he was. And when a captain grabs you, are you going to say no? Azure wasn't![break][break]
Hurrying after Shalin, Azure was rummaging through his backpack, trying to gather his belongings. Did he even bring his badge? Loki, his cinderace, was happily skipping along. He was always down for an adventure anyway. "Um, if we're exploring and stuff, do you mind if I film here and there, for my vlog?" He always wanted to make sure people were okay with being on camera![break][break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,423 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
road not taken
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 2:35:08 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
While the expedition was important, it was also... a little boring, by her standards. She and had been assigned to observe a horde of Seviper that had been affected by the Toxic Chains popping up throughout Hoenn. While they weren't currently in Toxic Chains, the wilds had been exhibiting similar symptoms to other Pokémon that had worn them. The poison was powerful enough that even other poison-types weren't immune to their effects.

"Not at all!" Shalin chirped back. "If you like posting about the... unusual, I've got a few Pokémon that might make the final cut." Clicking open a Poké Ball, from it emerged a Skuntank that was... quite large for his kind. He was easily the size of a small Rapidash. As he raised his tail skyward, discharging a gout of FLAMETHROWER directly above to harmlessly burn away most of his noxious musk, a saddle was very clearly visible on the poison-type's back.

Did she ride this normally vile-smelling Pokémon? More importantly, why did this one not smell something horrible?

{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Lathiel       Type: Null     Good
Kiku          Skuntank       Good
close tab

played by

spacewannabe

azureisonline
he/him
june 11
lilycove
homosexual
ranger/streamer
cadet
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
27 posts
azure li DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @azure
azure li
road not taken
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 11:21:43 GMT
azure li Avatar

Absolutely floored by the scene in front of him, Azure was so glad he managed to start the camera on his rotom phone in time to capture the skuntank emerging from his pokeball and using flamethrower. Insane. Next to him, Loki looked equally surprised - the pokemon recovered much quicker though, bouncing over to say hi to the other pokemon.[break][break]
"What a big boy..." Azure commented, finally regaining composure and also approaching the skuntank. He inspected the saddle on the skuntank's back, turning back to Shalin. "You can ride him? That's so cool!!!"
[break][break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,423 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
road not taken
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 1:36:59 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
"Yup!" Shalin chirped, Kiku letting out a short after being showered in praise. To demonstrate, the Captain swung her leg over the poison-type, looking just as natural on his back as anyone would on an equine Pokémon. "Before I became Rustboro's Captain, I was Hoenn's wildest Pokémon rider! Wasn't called that for nuthin'!" It was unorthodox, and to those who weren't overly familiar with the species, it certainly looked unsanitary. With how confidently she held Kiku's reins, it was clear this was not the duo's first rodeo.

The girl had been so caught up in her antics that she had forgotten to see how prepared Azure was. "The plateau and cliffs can be a bit rough around here. You have a Pokémon of your own that can get you through nasty terrain like this? If not, I've got you covered!"

{PC: 2}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Lathiel       Type: Null     Good
Kiku          Skuntank       Good