TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
mosaic
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 6:43:29 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
the tera crystal had spread into massive formations, reaching across the stone like frozen ponds winding into the air. some reminded her of ice sculptures admired in a past life — but this was no such magic.[break][break]

genesect accompanied them as they dared back towards the depths they’d turned away from before.[break][break]

”do you think the crystal will ever stop spreading on its own?”[break][break]

it felt like a frivolous question to voice aloud. if oscar had hope, though, maybe it would be easy for her to have hope for their world too.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]duo wild — rock / fire / electric[break]
[break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
mosaic
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 15:59:27 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar tried not to fixate on the tera crystal formations, it was easy to get lost within their multi-colored fractals. If he did not keep his wits about him, they may pass by an extraordinary discovery--like a strong pokemon or a new race of gnomes. Whatever the fuck would be crazy enough to call this crystal hell home.

He was surprised by Lulu's query, but answered confidently. "Nope, it's probably not in its nature. But we'll figure out a way to manage its growth soon enough. Before long, tera crystals will just be another resource under the command of mankind." Oscar truly believed this, he felt it was only a matter of time before someone figured out a way to tame the tera crystals. If not him, it would likely be or --or some other enterprising scientist looking to bend nature to their will.

Hopefully Lulu could find some comfort in his conviction.

Prime walked alongside Lulu's genesect. It was trying really hard not to look at it, but could not help glancing at its kin every few seconds. It did not want to disturb it, yet Prime was drowning in questions...

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
mosaic
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 1:30:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MONFERNO APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER UP PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EELEKTROSS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZAP CANNON
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUSH CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GASTRO ACID

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,382 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
mosaic
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 4:54:15 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
”hm.” she was unsure of their capacity to control the tera crystal, just as she was unsure of its worth with all the things it pulled into their world.[break][break]

a december dream echoed in her mind, of hundreds of deoxys descending to pry it all up from the earth and leave again. what things they knew about time and space were everchanging. with such great psychic powers in their midst, what was impossible anymore?[break][break]

”what’s your opinion on it?” she wondered. ”if you could send it back to space and us be rid of it for good, would you?”[break][break]

she predicted she knew the answer.[break][break]

meanwhile, her genesect peeked over at prime occasionally too. when their glowing red eyes inevitably met, its gaze shot away bashfully.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]skipping![break][break]
duo wild — rock / fire / electric[break]
[break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
mosaic
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 2:51:46 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar looked up, rubbing his chin as he pondered how to answer Lulu. It was true that Tera Crystals had proved to be a tenacious nuisance, but he also saw value within its possible applications. "I do believe that Tera Crystals are dangerous and should be treated with caution. However, if given the choice between sending them back into space or learning to utilize them--I would choose the latter in a heart beat. It has not been properly displayed yet, but Tera Crystals have opened a door that we would not have been able to traverse within our lifetime. They have accelerated us into the far future, and I look forward to finding a way to harness their power."

Oscar sounded confident, as he truly believed that mankind could find a way to enhance their current technology with Tera energy. They just needed to stop handling it with kid gloves.

During one of its glances toward its kin, Prime caught the other Genesect's gaze. While the other Genesect quickly looked away, Prime kept its eyes locked upon its relative. What had it to feel nervous about? Was it not also curious about Prime? Prime recalled its encounter with 's Genesect, and how it was able to understand Prime's makeshift binary language. It decided to try that again, letting out a series of melodic beeps that would form a phrase that only its fellow Genesect would understand.

"GREETINGS GENESECT!"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
mosaic
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 0:37:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ANORITH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMACK DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLETCHINDER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GALE WINGS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,382 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
mosaic
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2024 23:28:55 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
a deeper glimpse into the future was tempting. perhaps they’d find the technology to reach the ends of their own universe, to see what all it contained, and even what lied beyond their own familiar dimensions.[break][break]

the dream machine unitilized tera crystals. there was no going back. she was no hero, she reminded herself. perhaps it was time to fully throw caution to the wind.[break][break]

she nodded, ”me too.”[break][break]

but then she struggled to add anything else, or to meet his enthusiasm in the same way she’d shown him over the years they’d worked together. there was something decidedly uncertain still in her features.[break][break]

“GREETINGS GENESECT! IT IS AN HONOR TO MEET PRIME.”[break][break]

lulu looked up from sparkling crystal with a start, gratefully distracted by the interaction. ”they’re talking,” she marveled. it was in beeps and boops, but impressed her nonetheless. ”i’ve only ever seen it wave hello. picked it up from my poipole, i’m guessing.”[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
mosaic
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 14:38:02 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar looked over at the Genesect's, almost as if their groundbreaking communication was an afterthought. He shrugged casually, "Ah, yeah. Prime talked with 's genesect too. It seems to like conversing with others of its kind. I don't see the harm in it." If anything, Prime getting the chance to socialize was a good thing. After all, the more connections it made the closer it would be to breaking free from its rigid programming.

Prime becoming an individual was more valuable to the world of science than a mindless killer cyborg ever was.

Prime felt a tingling in its innards when the other Genesect responded to its greeting. It was the same feeling it felt whenever it would dance, a shocking surge of warmth. Was this joy? Perhaps something similar. At any rate, the Genesect's eager response was a pleasing outcome. The bridge had been built, though now Prime was a bit at a loss on how to cross it.

It decided to use the past conversations its master has had with others as a reference. After rapidly sifting through its stored recordings, Prime decided upon the best possible inquiry to start with. It spoke to its fellow Genesect in the same beeping language as before.

"WHAT IS YOUR CALL SIGN?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
mosaic
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2024 23:54:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TURTONATOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INCINERATE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHELL SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXPLOSION

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STUNFISK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FISSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,382 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
mosaic
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2024 22:53:59 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
she watched on curiously, her eyes not leaving the two cyborgs as she shook her head, ”no, i don’t either. it’s quite interesting, actually... wish i knew what they were talking about, though.” she briefly wondered if their might be a way to find out.[break][break]

her own genesect tilted its head in confusion. it had never been given a name or a call sign before. for whatever reason, the scientist only gave them to her dogs. and penrose, because penrose was special.[break][break]

“ERR… GENESECT!” it replied, sounding proud as could be anyways.[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
mosaic
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 16:17:40 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar nodded at Lulu's musing, "I'm picking up parts of it, but it would be nice to understand full sentences. I'll put it on my to-do list, maybe I can make some sort of translator." Oscar brightened up as he remembered an important detail about his traveling companion. "Wait, software is more your department right? Coding and what not? That's how we met, I hired you to hack! Having someone that understands the back end may help with creating a translation."

Oscar paused before chuckling to himself. "I can't believe I nearly forgot that about you."

Prime tilted its head curiously, it found the answer of its kin to be puzzling. Perhaps it was named Genesect because it does not yet have a 'true name'. A lot of pokemon have 'true names', Prime heard them often. For instance: Oscar's Blaziken was not named 'Blaziken', its true name was Grievous.

Genesect raised its claw to its chin before responding to its associate. "ALL POKEMON HAVE TRUE NAMES. WE ARE POKEMON, WE HAVE TRUE NAMES TOO. MINE IS PRIME, AS YOU SAID. WE MUST FIND YOURS."

Oscar peeked behind him, having just heard Prime let out a very long set of melodic beeps. "Wow, never heard Prime say so much before."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
mosaic
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 4:54:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRAIXEN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HOWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KLAWF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANGER SHELL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUILLOTINE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,382 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
mosaic
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2024 1:26:59 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
she smiled at his memory. while her work had taken other directions within rocket, she’d been recruited as intel – for good reason.[break][break]

”it’s alright. it feels so long ago…” so much had happened since. ”it does sound like a fun project.” but even after finishing the dream machine, there was still so much on her plate.[break][break]

when had that ever stopped her, though? she couldn’t say ‘no’ to oscar clayton. she would always find time. somehow. maybe. hopefully.[break][break]

her brow raised again at the long string of beeps from prime. full sentences, maybe?[break][break]

”TRUE NAME? I AM…” genesect looked around, and at the backpack over lulu's shoulders, noticing a labeled ‘sample’ tube that was turned so only a few letters could be seen. looking back to prime, it announced proudly, ”I AM SAM.”[break][break]

[break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights