Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
the day is beautiful
and so are you
6' 3" height
6' 3" height
i'm the ugliest guy on the lower east side, but i've got wheels and you want to go for a ride.
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
Ride on Shooting Star | M
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 15:16:24 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sunboy eddieh"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","leftcolumn"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","tagnotes"]
[attr="class","tag"]

[break]
with the voice of my heart, like a shotgun, i kept on singing.

[attr="class","textbody"]
Eddie should have known better than to let himself get talked into something like this, but he'd always been a sucker for a little old lady in need. [break][break]

It had started when he ran into the old woman just outside of his apartment complex, fretting over something and wringing her hands with tremendous anxiety. Eddie couldn't help but ask what was worrying her so badly, which turned into a whole spiel about her Pokemon breeding business and the courier that canceled on her at the last minute, which then turned into her crying into his silk shirt while Eddie nervously tried to console her. It ended when he'd offered his assistance, and while he'd been happier than anything to see her light up with joy, he was now beginning to realize that he was probably in over his head. [break][break]

He carefully cradled an egg in his arms while Antony stomped behind him, dragging a small cart of more eggs alongside, [break][break]

“Hey!” Eddie barked sharply, looking back over his shoulder, “You be careful with those! There's babies in there!” [break][break]

The Coalossal tilted his head in confusion, completely unaware of just why his trainer was fretting so nervously. Eddie sighed, turning back as he stopped to anxiously stare into the mouth of the Rusturf Tunnel. The trip was only going to get rockier from here, even if it was a short one to their destination in Verdanturf; this whole venture would be much easier with someone to lend a helping hand.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]NOTES: EGGS IN ONE BASKET (MM)

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","dashdash"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".eddieh"] --accent:#FFB546!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy"]--accent:#FFB546;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy"]width:450px; margin:0px auto; background: #222; border:solid 1px #232323; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy b"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody i"]font:11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .inner"]display:flex;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn"]width:100px; padding:20px 25px 0px 30px; margin-top:10px; margin-right:30px; float:left; border-right:1px solid #1A1A1A;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]height:75px; width:75px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn"]margin-bottom:-50px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img"]border-radius:100px; background:#222; border:1px solid #1A1A1A; padding-bottom:7px; height:40px; margin-right:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img:hover"]background-color:var(--accent); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes"]font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; padding-top:40px; margin-left:0px; padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); } .sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .tagnotes .tag"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .sunboy .tagnotes .tag a { font:bold 16px/15px 'Poppins'!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody"]font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.3px; color:#bfbfbf; text-align:justify; padding:40px 40px 40px 10px; width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .oocnotes"]text-align:right; margin-right:10px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-top:-10px; } .sunboy .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .dashdash"]height:10px; width:70px; float:left; margin-top:30px; margin-right:20px; background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .bottom"]height:50px; background-color:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; z-index:5; position:relative; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .milkycredit"]font-size:11px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .sunboy .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#3a3a3a!important; } .sunboy .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; font-size:14px; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 6:19:01 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nikki98"]
[attr="class","nikki99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","nikki100"]
[attr="class","nikki101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","nikki102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","nikki109"]The last time she'd tried, traversing Rusturf Tunnel had proved harder than expected, brand new boulders and rubble found strewn all about with the sudden rise in Boldore movement. They must be digging for water, breaking ground and pushing through walls attempting to reach a new underground source.[break][break]

Gosh, it must be a nightmare for anyone planning to deliver fragile objects from Rustboro to Verdanturf. Take for example, the man standing beside her, staring into the foreboding darkness ahead as he holds to his egg for dear life. Does he need help? Should she offer it? Looking to Reiner, she really should have expected him to mirror her side eye.[break][break]

"Are... you planning to go in?" With that cart full of eggs that she raises a brow at. "The inside's super rocky with all the pokemon running amok."
[break]
[attr="class","nikki103"]mission
[attr="class","nikki103"]
[attr="class","nikki103"]MUSIC
[break]
NOTES
[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.nikki99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki98:hover .nikki101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki98:hover .nikki102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-eight
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
the day is beautiful
and so are you
6' 3" height
6' 3" height
i'm the ugliest guy on the lower east side, but i've got wheels and you want to go for a ride.
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 12:50:52 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

[break]

Eddie yelped, nearly dropping the egg he was holding, when a voice suddenly ripped him from his thoughts, [break][break]

“Sweet Arceus, kid! Ya can't go sneakin' up on people like that!” he sputtered, scrambling to make sure he didn't drop the egg onto the hard ground below. [break][break]

With a face flushed as red as a Tamato berry, Eddie's eyes nervously darted from the young teen, to her Luxray, and back again. He sighed deeply, trying to compose himself, [break][break]

“I ain't got much of a choice, ta be honest. Gotta get these eggs ta Verdanturf, and this is the quickest way there.” [break][break]

But it sounded like the trek was going to be more dangerous than he'd originally anticipated. He grimaced as he turned back to look into the mouth of the cave, as though he could will himself an easy passage through it, [break][break]

“I, uh, don't suppose you happen ta be goin' this way too?”

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".sunboy"]width:450px; margin:0px auto; background: #222; border:solid 1px #232323; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy b"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody i"]font:11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn"]width:100px; padding:20px 25px 0px 30px; margin-top:10px; margin-right:30px; float:left; border-right:1px solid #1A1A1A;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]height:75px; width:75px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn"]margin-bottom:-50px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img"]border-radius:100px; background:#222; border:1px solid #1A1A1A; padding-bottom:7px; height:40px; margin-right:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img:hover"]background-color:var(--accent); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes"]font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; padding-top:40px; margin-left:0px; padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); } .sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .tagnotes .tag"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .sunboy .tagnotes .tag a { font:bold 16px/15px 'Poppins'!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody"]font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.3px; color:#bfbfbf; text-align:justify; padding:40px 40px 40px 10px; width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .oocnotes"]text-align:right; margin-right:10px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-top:-10px; } .sunboy .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .dashdash"]height:10px; width:70px; float:left; margin-top:30px; margin-right:20px; background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .bottom"]height:50px; background-color:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; z-index:5; position:relative; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .milkycredit"]font-size:11px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .sunboy .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#3a3a3a!important; } .sunboy .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; font-size:14px; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 16:29:05 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nikki98"]
[attr="class","nikki99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","nikki101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","nikki109"]With rather audible footsteps and a large Luxray by her side, she hadn't exactly been trying to sneak up on him. But she supposes people can really get lost in the anxiety sauce, especially when it comes to things much more fragile than they are. And gosh, the people of this region are unbelievably hardy.[break][break]

"We could always levitate the cart a little so it won't go over too many bumps." She gets the hint, the silent plea in his question. Even if she abandons him with well wishes, it'd be considered pretty unkind of her to ignore those in need. "Or... hold on, I've got an idea."[break][break]

From her pocket, comes a strange cube. One that she'll cradle up to the cart and gently place amongst the many eggs. As she does so, it begins to melt, expand. The liquid begins to spread all over the cart, smooth trails slinking up the wheels or gently filling the gaps between the cargo.[break][break]

"Soft like water, Mercury." Utterly unfazed by the gradual transformation, Eris reaches a finger out and gently pokes at the shiny surface. A small dent is left in her finger's wake, but slowly fills back in like a sponge. "Mmm, that should do it... Don't let the eggs crash into one another, yeah?"[break][break]

Like a shimmering pond, the surface begins to ripple once more, this time to form something vaguely shaped like a... thumbs up?[break][break]

"Counting on you buddy!"
[break]
[break]
NOTES
[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.nikki100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki98:hover .nikki101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki98:hover .nikki102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-eight
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
the day is beautiful
and so are you
6' 3" height
6' 3" height
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 17:55:29 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

[break]

… Levitate? Well, that was an odd proposal, but no more odd than the weird cube-goop that cradled the eggs like some sort of liquid insulation. Eddie watched, completely bewildered, as the girl spoke to the apparently sentient substance and it replied with some sort of oddly human gesticulation. [break][break]

Out of all the weird stuff that he'd seen in Hoenn so far, this was pretty high up there. But on the bright side, the weird stuff was finally working in his favor, so hey, who was he to look a gift Ponyta in the mouth? [break][break]

“Huh, thanks!” [break][break]

Concern turned to amicable cheer as it so often did for Eddie. He took a few steps forward and motioned for Antony to follow, carefully eyeing the eggs in the cart. The liquid metal stuff was actually doing a spectacular job at shock absorption, even at the rocky entrance to the tunnel; little bumps and jolts would disperse through the silvery substance, but the eggs looked no worse for wear. The Coalossal pulling the cart was only careful enough to avoid large, obvious obstacles, but there were plenty of little rocks and pebbles that the goop seemed capable of contending with, [break][break]

“I really appreciate yer help,” he beamed back at the girl, careful to make sure he didn't outpace her, “I'm Eddie, by the way; outta curiosity, what's the deal with that stuff ya put in the cart? Stuffs workin' like a charm!”

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2024 6:08:02 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nikki98"]
[attr="class","nikki99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","nikki109"]"Eris." An offered name means it'd be rude not to give hers in turn. "And- Oh, Mercury? It's a Melmetal." Her arms are thrown up high into the air, then spread wide apart as she lowers them. "All big and squishy."[break][break]

From the cart, the liquid metal quietly gurgles and Reiner snorts, earning a curious look from the girl. Perhaps, they're simply talking about how the eggs are tiny compared to it, or thankfully quiet compared to newly hatched pokemon. Before she can pry any further, Reiner steps closer to her, pulling her onto his back without the slightest warning.[break][break]

She squeaks, flailing a bit before she gets into a comfortable sitting position and pouts. Though she knows part of it must've been him getting worried she'd trip, the rest of it must have been just so that they can pick up the pace.[break][break]

"So how'd you end up delivering eggs mister? You don't look like a courier to me."
[break]
[break]
NOTES
[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-eight
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
the day is beautiful
and so are you
6' 3" height
6' 3" height
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2024 10:56:46 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

[break]

Eddie nodded in acknowledgement as pleasantries were exchanged, and made a mental note to look up whatever the heck a 'Melmetal' was at a later time. He had to stifle a chuckle as Eris was hauled up onto the Luxray's back, and Eddie effortlessly kept pace with the big cat's long strides as they made their way through the tunnel proper, [break][break]

“Well, yer right; I ain't,” Eddie sheepishly admitted, still carefully cradling the egg in his hands, “Met a gal back in Rustboro who runs a Pokemon breedin' business. Had a delivery set up for a client in Verdanturf, and the courier she hired canceled last minute. Poor woman was beside herself, so I offered ta pitch in and help!” [break][break]

If he looked down, Eddie could still see the faded tear and snot stains on the front of his shirt. Deciding he really didn't want to look at the dried streaks of mucus, he instead turned back to Eris, [break][break]

“I take it yer just passin' through?”

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2024 14:08:15 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nikki98"]
[attr="class","nikki99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","nikki109"]"So you leapt before you looked, huh?" Well, she supposes she can't judge him too hard for the attempt. "You're a really nice person."[break][break]

If it were her... well, yeah she would've helped and been rather cool about it. The last time she'd helped deliver eggs, it had been quite a success. Especially under 's expert watch.[break][break]

"Gonna drop by Verdanturf to buy some snacks, then we gotta make a long trip to Littleroot."
[break]
[break]
NOTES
[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-eight
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
the day is beautiful
and so are you
6' 3" height
6' 3" height
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 12:03:16 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

[break]

“Aw, you're just flatterin' me,” Eddie chuckled bashfully, “Just did what anyone else woulda done.” [break][break]

And Eddie earnestly believed that, too. What else were you supposed to do when you ran into someone in need? [break][break]

His stomach growled at the mention of food; did he remember to grab something to eat before signing up for this trip? Probably not, he realized with some horror, [break][break]

“Sounds like you got a real road trip ahead ya! Ain't been on one myself in ages. You, uh, wouldn't happen ta have any recommendations on what ta grab when we get ta town, wouldja?” [break][break]

It was with some relief that Eddie began to see the first rays of sunlight peaking from the far side of the tunnel as he carefully dodged a large rock underfoot. Hopefully he'd be able to get these eggs to their destination soon, and get some food in his belly before the hunger pains set in.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 13:08:50 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nikki98"]
[attr="class","nikki99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","nikki109"]Assuming the best of people is how happiness goes round and around. Or at least, that is one of the arguments she's heard. Not that she could name a single one of the people she kn- No, wait. Yeah, she definitely had a list of names that would ignore the plea for help.[break][break]

"Hmm... food..." Truth be told, she doesn't travel to Verdanturf nearly enough to give him an expansive list. Looking down to Reiner for help, the Luxray simply grunts without a good answer of his own.[break][break]

"You could try the stores near the pokemon centre. The food there's supposed to be pretty healing. Think I saw an oden store there once."
[break]
[break]
NOTES
[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-eight
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
the day is beautiful
and so are you
6' 3" height
6' 3" height
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 15:55:02 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

[break]

“Ooo, oden! Haven't had that in a minute.” [break][break]

Eddie beamed cheerfully, fondly recalling childhood trips to visit family overseas. It wasn't often that they'd travel to Kanto or Johto in the colder months, but when they had, he recalled enjoying a big pot of oden lovingly crafted by his grandmother (he always tried to snag the boiled eggs, soaked in delicious broth). He wondered if the stuff in town would hold up to the warmth of those happy memories. [break][break]

Pleasant conversation and the Meltan's insulating properties had made the trip far quicker and more enjoyable than Eddie could have possibly anticipated. Before he knew it, they were at the Verdanturf entrance, flooded with brilliant sunlight and the sound of birdsong, [break][break]

“I really appreciate the help!” Eddie reiterated. A little repetitious of him, maybe, but he couldn't bear to let his gratitude go unspoken or undersold, “This trip woulda been a helluva lot trickier without you and yer buddy's help.”

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 14:00:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nikki98"]
[attr="class","nikki99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","nikki109"]"Yeah, and it's real good when the soup's just boiled." When she'd get to hear her father yell that the food was ready, and her mom would race her to the kitchen sink. That savoury soup with the mildly sweet aftertaste always warming her up on cold, rainy days...[break][break]

Blink down that memory lane and time's slipped her by. As they stand at the other end of the tunnel, Mercury begins to rescind from the wagon, slinking back into the earth until all that's left is a small, metal cube.[break][break]

"Don't sweat it, Mister Eddie. We were heading the same way, anyways." With Reiner already picking their buddy back up, she's got her mind drifting towards her next location.[break][break]

"Good luck delivering the eggs, yeah?"[break][break]

And with a cheery smile and a wave, the little trio embark on the next leg of their journey to Littleroot.
[break]
[break]
NOTES
[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-eight
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
the day is beautiful
and so are you
6' 3" height
6' 3" height
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2024 0:08:17 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

[break]

“Yep! And you have a safe trip, Eris!” [break][break]

With a wide smile and a wave, the two strangers' paths diverged. The rest of the trek to Eddie's destination went without incident; while Antony was still not the most diligent egg-sitter, the grassy paths and neat roads of Verdanturf were far easier to navigate than the tunnel had been. And once the eggs had been dropped off at the nursery and the grumblings of his gut grew too noisome to ignore, Eddie was quite delighted to find that little shop near the Pokemon Center just where Eris said it'd be. [break][break]

He practically grinned from ear to ear as he took his first bite of a piece of simmered daikon. Eddie distantly hoped that he might run into that young girl again some time in the future; delicious food was one thing, but pleasant company was a rarer treat entirely.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2024 4:25:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
[break]
[img src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/msikma/pokesprite/master/items/key-item/mystery-egg.png" title="1X EGG - HATCH BY COMPLETING A SOCIAL THREAD AND NOTING IN MOD REQS UPON ARCHIVAL"]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: