1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Duke in Disguise (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 17:02:41 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Amor was in disguise because he didn't want to be noticed by the locals, because if they saw him....It would cause him no end of trouble. His hair was dyed a dark bluish red, and he was wearing sunglasses to hide his eyes. He had arrived in Coumarine City in Kalos....His childhood home, or at least the one he had grown up in after his original home was turned to ashes....A Duke in Disguise is what Walter had called him when they had finished putting on his disguise, but it was fine. The reservations were made under a fake name, and he had flown in privately so he wouldn't be able to be traced.

If the citizenry found out he was returning there would probably be some commotion considering how he had just vanished, and left the managing of his domain to Walter for the most part. So he made his way through the crowd, and to the resort where he would be spending the next few days to recover. Of course he had told , , and that he was going to be gone for a bit, and to contact him if something important came up, but they were all capable enough without him.

So after setlling into his room he realized the resort would be serving lunch soon, and so he made his way through the crowded area ignoring the stares. They were all staring because the scars on his arms, and chest were visible with the short sleeve shirt that he was wearing. Amor would normally hide them, but Walter had advised him that his new persona shouldn't care, and so he was for the first time in his life....Dressed casually.

He hated it, but if he was going to play a part it would have to do. So he sat down at the table assigned to him, and he looked at the nameplate of the person that was to be seated with him. Resorts like this had assigned seating so the tables weren't all taken up by singles. Someone named was to be his lunch guest.

"Well....Perhaps they'll be pleasant...." He hoped.

Notes
Outfit (Ignore the glitter)

close tab

played by

Galeforce

Mari
She + Her
July 24 (Leo)
Goldenrod City
heterosexual
Go-Getter♡!
Civilian
my heart
your beat
5'5" | 165 cm height
5'5" | 165 cm height
fire in my soul — fire in my heart
awards
8 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himari
Himari Kaneshiro
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 0:10:46 GMT
Himari Kaneshiro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb himari"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
you're the sunflower

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

It was a 'gift' from her parents. they sent it to her in the mail, money and an apology with a message that they booked her a flight to kalos of all places! she was genuinely shocked. and mad for a moment. she debated on even going. a bit of bitter resentment built up in her for a long time....
[break][break]
and yet, she couldn't help but be touched by her folks kindness. they always knew she wanted to go to kalos, ever since she was young. but they were always too busy to take her. too focused on other matters... and this was how they were trying to make it up to her. it wouldn't fix or even mend their relationship, but she definitely wouldn't close herself off from them anymore...
[break][break]
so here she was... at Coumarine City.
[break][break]
'I even get a free lunch, mom and dad really pulled out all the stops for this! and it's not even my birthday yet!'
[break][break]
she'd dressed up pretty casually, having bought a new outfit with some of the money they gave her. smiling to herself, himari made her way to her seating arrangements. quite shocked that there would be someone else with her! not only that! he was incredibly hot! oh no! did she go to the wrong table?!
[break][break]
"e-excuse me... i may have gotten the wrong table..." she said a bit tongue-tied. her red eyes were wide and she had a light blush on her face. out of embarrassment, something she wasn't quite used to feeling. not since she was younger. "uhm, parles-tu... johtonese? (do you speak johtonese?)" She questioned suddenly remembering her manners as she called on some of her basic conversational kalosian.
[break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".himari"]--accent: #D49736!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D49736; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 23:34:16 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"Adorable...." he mused to himself in the confines of his thoughts.

"I do speak Johtonese...." His sunglasses slid down the bridge of his nose ever so slightly so his eyes were visible to her, and he met her gaze with ease. Teal eyes with slit-like pupils looked her over, but there was an easy smile on his lips. "Are you Miss Kaneshiro by any chance?" He motioned to the name plate that had her name written on it, his was oddly missing, but still he motioned for her to sit with him before pushing his sunglasses up to conceal his eyes once more.

"It's not often I get such a beautiful lunch guest. Is this your first time at the resort?" He said lacing his fingers together, and resting his chin on them giving her his full attention. They had some time for lunch to be served, and he already knew what he wanted, so he didn't have to worry about ordering. It wasn't often that he was allowed to mingle like this, thankfully his disguise so far seemed to be foolproof.

There was no need for him to act as stuff as he usually did, he was just a man on vacation right now, right? He could have fun, flirt, and do whatever he wanted....Within reason....He had survived having a partial legendary almost bite him in half, and so many other things. It was alright for him to cut loose a bit, right? Walter would more than likely encourage him, it wasn't like he was tied down to anyone....

It was still difficult for him to do, but fun....He was suppose to relax, and have fun, so he would at least try to do that.

"Ah where are my manners....My name is Alexandrus....Pleasure to meet you."

close tab

played by

Galeforce

Mari
She + Her
July 24 (Leo)
Goldenrod City
heterosexual
Go-Getter♡!
Civilian
my heart
your beat
5'5" | 165 cm height
5'5" | 165 cm height
fire in my soul — fire in my heart
awards
8 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himari
Himari Kaneshiro
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2024 15:00:24 GMT
Himari Kaneshiro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb himari"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
you're the sunflower

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

"erm... y-yes!" himari mentally kicked herself as she realized her face had gone crimson from the compliment. 'get ahold of yourself himari! it's just some guy! a... very hot and attractive guy, but just some guy you just met!' "yes, this is my first time here! actually, it's my first time in kalos altogether." She said getting control of her emotions she smiled brightly. Back to the cheerful Himari people knew her as!
[break][break]
"Oh! Where are my manners? My name is Himari, Himari Kaneshiro! It's wonderful to meet you mister Alexandrus." She sat down in the only available seat at the table, twirling her hair a bit in nervousness and trying to keep her eyes anywhere but on the handsome strangers'. Sue her! She was at least trying to be polite by not staring so blatantly at his physique!
[break][break]
She cleared her throat. "S-So, mister Alexandrus... What do you think of Coumarine?" She asked trying to distract her nervous thoughts with polite conversation. "I find it very beautiful! It's nothing like what I have seen back in Johto. Or even Hoenn, for that matter!" Her eyes sparkled with excitement and wonder. Her bubbly personality shining through as she finally managed to look at the man in the eyes, too overcome with her joy to even think about being bashful at the moment.
[break][break]
"I love seeing new places and new faces." she smiled genuinely. "the world is so captivating i wish to see it all one day..." Her thoughts soured a bit, when she realized she either had to make it big one day or continue to be given handouts by her parents... "but of course, that's just a pipe dream! need my own money for that little endeavor." She looked a bit put out at that revelation. "What about you, sir? Do you travel often?"
[break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".himari"]--accent: #D49736!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D49736; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2024 15:35:58 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

A barrage of questions were thrown at him, but he didn't mind, she seemed nervous which was understandable being paired with a stranger in a strange place. Rather than annoyance, a charming smile graced his lips as he regarded her with his eyes from above the rims of his shades.

"Coumarine is a lovely city....It's run by a prestigious family that do their best to make their people happy....Or so I hear....I've never met any of them before...." He spoke with an easy smile. That was a lie, the biggest lie that he could tell, but she didn't need to know. "Well I hope you're able to make plenty of money to travel across the regions....Unova is lovely as well, but I will always think Kalos is the best since I'm a native...." An easy measured tone was given back to her, to hopefully ease her stress at the situation.

"I do travel quiet often....I'm often on business in various places, and I've not been back here in some while...." Because it was a place filled with sorrow for him, but the smile on his lips betrayed none of that. "Regardless are you going to go to the swimming pool later? I'm told we have full access to it, and I could use with a tan...." He motioned to his complexion, and it's paleness. Though that was just what being half kalosian, and half sinnohian granted you.

"I'll be there, and it would be nice to have a friend along...." It was at that moment their food would arrive. It was the first course, so it was just a simple soup to whet their appetite. A local delicacy made with the bounty of the sea. "If it's your first time here, then I take it you've not eaten any Kalosian food before have you?"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights