Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,006 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
PP: Greyson x Nomi
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 17:35:37 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","postruinsbg"]
[attr="class","postruinstxt"]
[attr="class","postruinsicon"]
Seeing as the Avatar had gotten control over her facilities once more, Greyson removes his hold. As his hands lift there's an ever-so noticeable tremor in them. Seeing this, he drops them quickly to his side, fingers coiling into fists as a desperate measure to curb the anxiety and fear.

"Is that really a stretch to believe?" He says in response to her question, stepping back to sit on cot's edge. He folds his hands in-front of him, gaze shifting to the noises that echo from outside of their cage.

"We're not the only ones here." he says after a moment.

Finally, he turns to the Visionary once more.

"Whats the last thing you remember?"

Cell with
Weak Ward | Believes Rocket to behind this
[attr="class","postruinspkmn"]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #cec8ef;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,341 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 16:33:47 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","savior2"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","innerline"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]> WEAK WARD[break][break]Takes place during the events of Prismatic Penitentiary

[attr="class","postbox"]
Despite her declaration - that they needed to work together - he continued to force his biases onto her. She frowned, forgetting he would not be able to see her disapproval from behind her mask.[break][break]
"Not a stretch," she agreed, keeping her tone even. "But the League is also capable of this. As is the DRK Triad. As are the Megalopolians."[break][break]
She glared ahead, thinking of just how badly wanted to imprison her - or worse. There were plenty within 's government that could be pushed beyond their so-called moral limits. Perhaps was one of them.[break][break]
He stepped away, creating space between them. She didn't like that, either, she realized - no matter their differences.[break][break]
She simply hated feeling alone.[break][break]
"We're not," she affirmed, suddenly hyper aware of the voices coming from the other cells. A heartbeat later, she joined him on the cot. It creaked beneath their collective weight.[break][break]
"I remember going to bed in my house. My girlfriend was there, like always. Maisey - our Granbull - was curled at the foot of the bed, like always. Kallistatus - "[break][break]
She nearly choked on that name, chest constricting.[break][break]
"Anyway, I woke up here." She turned her head to regard him. "What about you?"

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".savior2"]--accent: #d7eeff; --headercolor: #575D67;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2"]width: 480px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #232323; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative; border-radius: 15px 15px 0px 0px; padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 a"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 i"]color: #ddd; text-decoration: underline solid #444; letter-spacing: 0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .inner"]padding: 0px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .innerline"]border-top:4px solid var(--headercolor); border-bottom:4px solid var(--headercolor); margin:20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .sidebar"]width: 130px; float: left; text-align: center; margin-left: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .postbox"]color: #DDD; font: 12px 'Roboto'; text-align: justify; background: rgba(200, 200, 200, 0.02); padding: 35px 25px 25px 180px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .avatarimg"]width: 115px; height: 200px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/b2/19/8d/b2198d2008e48aa2d44acfd7ca6775ec.jpg); background-size: 300%; background-position: 50% 10%; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-top: 35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .chartag"]font: 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); text-align: center; margin-top: 270px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .pkmnteam"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; position: absolute; bottom: 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .pkmnteam img"]margin-top: -15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .headerh"]height: 40px; text-align: center; background: var(--headercolor); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .oocnotes"]text-align: left; font: 11px 'Poppins'; color: #eee; padding-top: 5px; padding: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .border"]height: 1px; background-color: var(--accent); margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: -30px; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]

[newclass=".savior2 .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:73px; right:30px;[/newclass][newclass=".savior2 .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".savior2 .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,006 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 22:35:47 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
"Neither would I," he says in solumn agreement. "But if there are others here than we know there's a chance to escape."

A chance he'd cling to even if it meant by his teeth.

"You prove observant even without your Unown. Good." He stands and approaches the bars of their cell.

"I don't recognize anyone in the other cells." Was this complacency or something more?

"What about you?"

Cell with

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #cec8ef;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,341 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 2:58:06 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","savior2"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]> WEAK WARD[break][break]Takes place during the events of Prismatic Penitentiary

[attr="class","postbox"]
He scoffed at her suggestion that the League could really be behind this, and she had to admit, it was the least likely scenario. She didn't give him the satisfaction of verbally agreeing, however.[break][break]
The scream that sounded next to them jolted her, and for a second, she could swear it sounded familiar. A woman, to be sure. Who were the other captives? And was it always two per cell?[break][break]
"Is it? A comfort?" She wondered aloud, tone more contemplative than accusatory. "I would not wish such a fate on anyone."[break][break]
She meant it. If there was a silver lining, it was that Parker had not been taken with her. It would have made sense for Parker to be spared and Nomi captured - given the Avatarship difference alone - but Greyson's presence complicated that particular theory. They needed more data on the other prisoners. Then, she could try and identify a pattern...[break][break]
His story was similar to hers, which wasn't particularly helpful. His next question, however, was laced with expectation - and she chewed on it, giving it the weight it deserved. Every detail mattered.[break][break]
"Our cell has no door," she began. "Which begs the question: how did our captors get us inside of here? Teleportation is the obvious solution."[break][break]
There were plenty of Pokemon that could accomplish it, to a degree. The Unown were the masters of the craft, which supported the notion that the DRK Triad was behind this. But I would have felt an Unown in our bedroom, she realized, biting her lip.[break][break]
"As for this building, it is circular. I suspect it is some sort of tower. You can see a platform in the middle - like an oversized elevator shaft."[break][break]
She pointed in the direction of the bars lining their cell.[break][break]
"I also see the Megalopolians, patrolling. They wear the same chains we do, Greyson - except, they don't seem deterred by them. Not like we are."

[attr="class","headerh"]

[newclass=".savior2"]width: 480px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #232323; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative; border-radius: 15px 15px 0px 0px; padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 a"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 i"]color: #ddd; text-decoration: underline solid #444; letter-spacing: 0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .innerline"]border-top:4px solid var(--headercolor); border-bottom:4px solid var(--headercolor); margin:20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .sidebar"]width: 130px; float: left; text-align: center; margin-left: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .postbox"]color: #DDD; font: 12px 'Roboto'; text-align: justify; background: rgba(200, 200, 200, 0.02); padding: 35px 25px 25px 180px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .avatarimg"]width: 115px; height: 200px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/b2/19/8d/b2198d2008e48aa2d44acfd7ca6775ec.jpg); background-size: 300%; background-position: 50% 10%; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-top: 35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .chartag"]font: 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); text-align: center; margin-top: 270px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .pkmnteam"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; position: absolute; bottom: 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .headerh"]height: 40px; text-align: center; background: var(--headercolor); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .oocnotes"]text-align: left; font: 11px 'Poppins'; color: #eee; padding-top: 5px; padding: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".savior2 .border"]height: 1px; background-color: var(--accent); margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: -30px; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]

[newclass=".savior2 .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:73px; right:30px;[/newclass][newclass=".savior2 .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".savior2 .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,006 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 3:40:37 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
"Neither would I," he says in solumn agreement. "But if there are others here than we know there's a chance to escape."

A chance he'd cling to even if it meant by his teeth.

"You prove observant even without your Unown. Good." He stands and approaches the bars of their cell. His knucnles are white as unsteady hands wrap around the smooth metal, and his eyes narrow in search.

"I don't recognize anyone in the other cells." Was he this out of touch, or was there something else to it?

"What about you?"

Cell with

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,341 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 13:24:15 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","savior2"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]
She joined him at the bars. How odd, to follow this man around like a lost puppy. She felt unmoored without the Unown. Disoriented. Greyson had a natural sense of authority to him that was easy to latch onto, lightening the burden of managing her own destiny by just a little.[break][break]
"I am a scientist," she told him, matter-of-fact, though her lips quirked in hidden amusement. "I was an observant person long before I met the Unown."[break][break]
She squinted into the dimly lit circular hallway. She could barely make out faces across the way, but nobody recognizable. The voice she'd heard earlier...she'd seemed familiar, but...[break][break]
"I'm not sure," Nomi sighed. "Should we try talking to our neighbors? See if we can communicate with them?"
[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","headerh"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,006 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 14:14:55 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
"Yet your allegiances still lie with Team Rocket." He mutters in passing, and though the words do not carry the edge of a blade, they're meant to cut all the same.

"I don't know," he says to her question, eyes closing. It was like turning down the radio in the car when lost; as if the absence of one sense enhanced the rest.

Frustration boils and with a metallic ping he slams his palm against the bar.

"Why not just kill us? Why keep us here at all?"

Cell with

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,341 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 1:12:46 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","savior2"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]
His words don't cut so much as leave a subtle bruise: one of many she's had to endure over the past few weeks from those like him who insisted upon trading nuance for resentment.[break][break]
"We are both loyal to Hoenn's survival," she gently reminded him.[break][break]
They moved on, which was for the best. As they stared out through the bars of their shared cell, Nomi contemplated his question. It was a good one. Why not just kill them?[break][break]
The answer came to her immediately.[break][break]
"Because they need us for something," she murmured, the words ominous against the backdrop of the dreary prison. "They need us alive."[break][break]
As if on cue, the central pillar began to groan with signs of life. A great rumbling sounded, and a platform began to descend...
[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","headerh"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights