december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
prelude to prison [m]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 19:50:31 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Lutgarde's been called over from Mauville on short notice, the alert being: Poachers active, help needed. They've managed to arrive quickly on the back of Sylph rushing through the location, and then also hastily were diverted away, as one of the poachers threatened to get away. "Sylph, lower, then, Extreme Speed!" they call, with the Togekiss immediately following their orders. She lowers and slows enough for Lutgarde to be able to hop off safely, before launching into the speedy attack, hitting the ride of the Poacher square enough.

"I've got them, I'll need backup," they say into their communication device, before quickly running up to follow Sylph. The Poacher's Rapidash has thrown them off, and Sylph's now engaged with it, preventing it from running away. "You're coming with me!" they shout, before nodding to Sylv to step forward. He uses Quick Attacks to cut off the Poacher themself, while Lutgarde approaches.

However, they are not really that well-versed in the whole arresting thing, despite their terrain (cities) also sometimes having them aid in crimes and the like. "Sylv, see if you can knock them out with your Disarming Voice," they shout, seeing the clear panic in the Poacher's eyes - they really hope the Poacher won't do anything stupid until help arrives.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
prelude to prison [m]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2024 20:51:04 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As soon as the call for backup came in, Thomas picked up the radio. "Ranger Command, this is Arbok Nine. Heading to marked coordinates, over.", Thomas spoke into his radio, before getting on the back of his Hydreigon, Kalameet.

The Poacher gritted their teeth, as their Rapidash squared off with the Togekiss. Meanwhile, the Poacher brought out a Drapion, who glared at the Sylveon menacingly.

"You'll regret that, pig!", the poacher growled, as they rose to their feet.

"Cadet Dijkstra, this is Arbok Nine, I'm closing in on your position. ETA one minute.", Thomas spoke into the radio. Thomas and Kalameet descended towards the Ranger's position.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
prelude to prison [m]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 7:28:15 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
(The call reply reminds Lutgarde that they're still, after half a decade of working as a ranger, still maybe should get a callsign that's a bit handier than Dijkstra. It seems like that's not exactly the easiest word to figure out.)

"Acknowledge and thanks, Arbok Nine, Cadet Dijkstra over," they only briefly respond, as the Poacher actually takes out another pokémon - of course they'd have more! A poison/dark combination can indeed get very hairy for Sylv, but he doesn't back off as he steps forward and hisses at the Drapion. They don't even know what to say in reply, so they just frown and don't.

"Acknowledge," their second reply turns out to be even briefer, as the Poacher uses that moment to attack. "Light Screen!" Lutgarde commands to block the incoming Cross Poison attack, "then go for a Quick Attack!"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights