she/her
October 30
Avignon Town, Kalos
Pansexual
Streamer
Civvie
5'8 height
5'8 height
So baby, now you feel like number one, shining bright for everyone.
awards
17 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nightshade
Isabella Lavigne
Apartment Complex? I find it pretty simple actually. [SW]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2024 11:03:25 GMT
Isabella Lavigne Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #333333; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #9e552e;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/kwqiyor.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #423649; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #917b9d; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #423649; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #423649; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #423649; text-align: center; color: #917b9d; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #333333; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#333333,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #333333; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #9da1af; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #cc6300; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #ff7b00; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

I'm not here to fit in this world,
[break]I just want to make a difference,
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

The witching hour. A time where nobody should really be skulking about an apartment complex, yet there was one particularly girl, her eyes half-lidded, tired and sunken from rather clear sleep deprivation, not exactly a resident here, given that she'd circled the building about four or five times by now, a far too strange and impish wide grin splashed on her face despite her tired expression—not to mention the dilapidated, abandoned state of it all. Adorned in a rather heavy jacket, accompanied by a Croagunk with a matching smile atop her shoulder, she'd thrown a backwards double peace at the Rotom phone floating in front of her—one hand occupied with a can of coffee, resulting in a slightly awkward peace sign on that hand—and with far too loud a voice echoing out across the empty hallways, she'd haphazardly announced with a gravelly, hoarse voice.[break][break]

"HEY, SHADIES, WHAT'S FREAKIN' UP?!"[break][break]

The hoarseness clearing for a much more pronounced, higher tone as she'd gotten into her stride, announcing herself out loud. She'd bounced with each intonation, her peace sign quickly switching to a rather energetic wave that contrasted with her tired expression, "so~" she'd continued, looking around smugly as she'd noticed not a soul had come out, not even any security guards to stop her for her public disturbances, "we've got ourselves an abandoned complex!" she'd announced happily, "well, a half-built one, anyway~ but, there's been rumours or somethin' 'bout sightings of strange events in the dead of night! Dewdrop and I are gonna investigate and see if we can wrangle a ghost or two!" the rambunctious streamer had prattled further, her chatroom filtering through with a handful of messages, some of them skeptical, some of them encouraging, others worried she might be trespassing, none of which she'd really given much mind.[break][break]

"So, there's a stretch of hallway that's mostly done," she'd explained, walking away from the Rotom phone that trailed along, recording as she'd continued, "apparently some sorta accident happened here and they'd stopped building for a bit cuz of it, buuuut~" she explains, whipping out a small flashlight as she'd delved deeper into the darker, half-built halls, the Rotom phone switching cameras to a low-light one for her audience to see.[break][break]

She'd casually cracked open the can of coffee as she'd walked through, clearly used to skulking around at night, "lots of people're 'pparently catchin' a glimpse of a ghost or something from outside~ 'course, me being the baller-ass queen I am, I'm gonna catch that ghost and we're gonna have proof there's paranormal stuff going on!" she'd announced proudly, she was a big fan of the occult and believed in ghosts and the paranormal, not simply ghost pokémon, but the genuine horrifying real deal. Not that she'd ever managed to catch one on stream, best she's ever really gotten had been getting messed with by wild pokémon, but being absolutely convinced that something more paranormal was definitely there. In fact, she's mostly gotten comfortable being messed with by both pokémon and her fans, accidentally putting her life on the line for the strangest bets made for a measly $20 at most.[break][break]

Nonetheless, she'd continued travelling down the halls when she'd stopped, quickly turning around and grabbing her Rotom phone and rather hastily pointing it towards a doorway with an excited point, "ayo, chat! DIDJA SEE IT?! A GHOST! IT JUST WENT INTO THAT ROOM!" she'd said in a hushed shout, the tiredness in her eyes crumbling to make way for genuine excitement at the chance to see a real ghost. Her stream bustling with activity, many claiming they'd seen something, many others wondering if she'd just mistaken some sort of trick of light. She'd almost tripped rushing to the door, a small bronze '42' adorned on it, she'd practically body slammed the door, elated to get her chance and then...

[break]

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

We're just quirky notes in the symphony.
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2024 22:06:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHATOT APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BIG PECKS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHATTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]UPROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Snowfall

Bella
she/her
October 30
Avignon Town, Kalos
Pansexual
Streamer
Civvie
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
17 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nightshade
Isabella Lavigne
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 13:24:51 GMT
Isabella Lavigne Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #333333; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #9e552e;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/kwqiyor.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #423649; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #917b9d; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #423649; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #423649; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #423649; text-align: center; color: #917b9d; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #333333; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#333333,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #333333; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #9da1af; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #cc6300; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #ff7b00; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]

As Bella had haphazardly tackled the door down, ready to strike a cool pose as she'd gotten ready for a candid shot with the ghost of the night, she'd rather in fact, not done that in the slightest. Instead, what had awaited her on the other side of the door had been a sudden drop—the room she'd barged into clearly incomplete, as she'd barely managed to hold onto the door and swing at its hinges, quite literally off her feet just a moment, some three stories off the ground as she'd yelped with a "Woah!" as if she were some beloved, 1996 anthropomorphic bandicoot mascot, just barely escaping death, with her stream all the witness as her livestream almost became a LiveLeak.[break][break]

"I'm good!" she'd shouted from behind the door, sticking a thumbs up out from it assumedly at her floating phone. "So, smooth moves right?" she'd said with a proud look, despite her schmovement being anything but smooth. She'd looked around the empty hole of a room she was in, not a spectre or spooky bedsheet in sight, and the lack of proof had left her a little miffed as she'd awkwardly made her way back, an audible CRACK echoing out as she'd almost ripped the door off the hinges trying to pass back over and almost fallen again.[break][break]

"Well, that's a bust, you clipped that though, right? I'm so not doing that again." she'd ultimately relented, trying to look at the bright side of things—and making light of the fact that she'd nearly seriously injured herself twice just now. She'd been somewhat busy reading through the chat logs, scrolling the Rotom phone with a rather impish yet decidedly lazy look to her close-up on the camera as she'd glanced between reactions and back out at the empty not-room. She'd almost fallen for a third time, however, her attention focused on two things and her nerves somewhat on edge when something had made her jump with fright, almost shouting some non-stream friendly profanities but managing to mum her mouth shut when she'd heard,[break][break]

i̷̬͑̀̕͝ ̶̞͍̳̹͖̳̞͎͒̕͠'̸̗̞͈̖͚̝̙̀͐͌̀͛̍͑̕͜ ̶͓̈̽̿̐͠ḿ̶̨͎̺̑̔͐̈̓͜͜ ̶͙̇̐̈́́̂̒̍̕.̶͓̪͇͖̪͉̩̈̈́̓̆̎̋͂͘͜ ̸̧̮̮̐̾ḇ̴̩̈́̎̈̏͘͝ ̷̯̱̇̓̓̀e̵̤̯͒͌ ̴̣̼̈́̏̉̉̊̏͊h̷͖̩͑͐̋͂̂̌̄ ̴̭͍͋̊͆͠i̴̡̧͈̻̠͖̰͑̅̽͒ ̸͔̹͓̥̈́n̶̨̟̙̍͆̏̌͋̽ ̵̭̭̰͆̔̿́d̷͔͎͈̬̘̖͙̝̆͆̀͘͝͝ ̷̣̞̩͓̹̅́̅̋̊͝.̴̨̭̗͑̃͝ ̷̲̑͘ỳ̸̢̪͍̞̰̓̀͗̈́̉͊ ̵̡̲͈̯̈̄̿̓̆͛͂̆ơ̶̧̰̞̬̲̍̑͊̾͛̃͝ ̶̢̱͖̝͕͊͒͛̍̃ú̸̹̫̳̝̹̊͗̓̉͝͝

[break]

close tab

played by

Snowfall

Bella
she/her
October 30
Avignon Town, Kalos
Pansexual
Streamer
Civvie
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
17 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nightshade
Isabella Lavigne
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2024 8:32:12 GMT
Isabella Lavigne Avatar
[nospaces]

@ tags

Bella, Dewdrop, and the camera had turned around as quick as possible, a disorienting sight for the stream, yet... nothing was there, not a ghost to be seen, let alone anything that might have been the source of the voice. Bella herself had mixed feelings, an excited grin, ecstatic with the idea that she might have found the real deal this time around, mottled with the spine-chilling worry that permeated her, she knew she'd heard it, even the chat was lighting up—some thinking it's a prank of hers or at least faked, others flashing various emotes or freaking out.[break][break]

"Is someone there?"[break]
l̷̼͎͍͓̣̘̀̔̑̔̐ ̷̢̈́̀͒̋̉̆̈̓́̈̈̚͠ę̷̡̤͖̟̼̗̰̝̔ ̸̫͈̘̙͍͓̠̟͒͌̈́̐̎̊̾͜ͅa̶͙̲̰̲̝͒̌̀̌̍͐̍͆͒̍̋̂͜ ̷̧̩̹͙͈̣̲̦̪͎̾̀̒̔̽̑͛̽͊͐̍̕͘͝v̵̢͚̠̺̼͖̝͆ ̴̨̡̗̯̼̞̱̟͕͔̫͊̈̿͜e̶̡̬͔̍͗̾̎̋̅̋̂̍͂̄́͝ ̶̛̮̺͛̍̅̿̎͆̎͒͠͝͝.̵͇̻͍͕̥̹͋́̏̋̿͒̈́͑͂̓̊̓͛͝ ̸̛̗͔̰̌̽͐͛̾͛͑̾̔͝͝t̷̯͙̦͕̘̀͗̌̈̅̐̾̈̋̊̎͜͝ ̵̢̦̜̗̙̝͈̯̾͂́̓̈́̇̾̃̈́̑̓̂͝͠͝h̴̨̻̒͑̍͊̈́́̿̀̃ ̵̲̙̱̞̺͖͙̗̓́̓͌̅̂͊̐̈͂͗̈́͝͝͝ȋ̵̢͓̟̉̒̐͌̍͆͐͛̒̎̚͘͝ ̶͉̯͍̠̠͍́̊͛͒͋̊͝s̸̗̑̅́̒̀̔̊̄ ̶̡̡̞͚̺̬͎̙̠̗̙͖̜́͆̌̏̇̑̋̀̇̕̕̕.̵̛̬͉̃̏̊̎̂̍͂̚͝͝͝ ̴̡͙̯̝̝̱̖̠̩̬͚̾̆̔͂͠p̵̢̙͍͙̝̄̈ ̷̡̥̗͖͔͈̦̯̺̞̾̀̃̈́̌̃̔͌̓̇̕͜l̴͓̫̺̺̻͖̖̝̫̊͑͂̀͗̒͐̔̾̇̈́̉͆̄̆͜ͅͅ ̸͎̥̼̇͌̈́̒͗̔̓̒̈́͛͒͌͗͘͘a̸̫̭̦̦̫̺͇͓̗̎̉̔̏̋͠ͅ ̶̙̼͎̎͊̈́́̉̃̎̀̃̂͂͝c̴̡͎͚̫̖̠̠͓͚̭̞̜̞̊͂́̌̐̏́͛͂̂ ̷̛̝͓̺̯̻̟̟̪̅͛̀̀͝e̷̛̦̗̩̙̣̟̗͕̣͍͆̑͒̏̓͆̑͊̈́̕͜͝
[break][break]

Her question had been cut off by the voice that sounded like death itself, a nervous laughter escaping her as she'd swiveled her head side to side, trying her best to find what was calling out to her. She'd almost took a step back, catching herself when she'd realised she'd be stepping off the floor if she did. She'd taken a deep breath in, steeling her nerves as she'd called out, "come on out! Prove you're really here!" she'd said with as much confidence and bravery as she could muster, only to be met by eerie silence that had even left Dewdrop looking noticeably concerned.[break][break]

A gust of wind from behind had pushed her back to the hallway, a silhouette fluttering by in an instant, nobody could tell what it was, yet by some miracle, Bella, by assumed reflex had grasped for the silhouette, and somehow caught it with her own two hands, holding on for dear life as screeching and screaming echoed throughout the hallways, the ensuing panic and fight going on between Bella and her struggling spectre, shaking her Croagunk off her shoulder as it prepared to protect its trainer, the Rotom phone filming it all with nail-biting concern... only for the two to stare at the ongoing situation.[break][break]

Bella hadn't caught a spectre in the slightest, what had been struggling in her arms—pecking her in the face, illiciting an "ow" with each little peck from her—in a flurry of feathers was... a rather upset Chatot, screeching a handful of ominous sounding lines as it continued to struggle for its freedom. Though despite this, Bella had managed to decisively hold it down, still not aware of what was in her hands. She'd spun around after catching her breath, the proudest smile covered in scratches as she'd shown her phantom of the night off to the chat, "check it out, chat! I FOUND A... Chatot." she'd blinked a couple times, staring down at the rather cross parrot glaring daggers at her. Wordlessly with an awkward air, she'd managed to sleight of hands a poké ball out of her bag, and rather casually with a most unenthusiastic grunt, gently bop the bird pokémon on the beak with it, a little red in the face with embarrassment knowing she was live right now, unable to make direct eye contact with her Rotom phone.

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2024 23:22:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE CHATOT!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BIG PECKS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHATTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]UPROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

NOTE: normally, only three ic-posts total are allowed to be made between spawns (e.g. thread starting post, spawn, post, spawn, post, spawn, post). however, i'll make an exception this time!!

close tab

played by

Snowfall

Bella
she/her
October 30
Avignon Town, Kalos
Pansexual
Streamer
Civvie
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
17 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nightshade
Isabella Lavigne
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 9:30:15 GMT
Isabella Lavigne Avatar
[nospaces]

With the ensuing awkward silence that filled the dilapidated worksite, simply a girl, her Croagunk, her Rotom phone and a poké ball that had pinged in confirmation of the capture, Bella had looked down at the ball at her feet, her Croagunk the first to break the silence with a rather raspy chuckle, holding its hand to its face as it delighted at its trainer's humiliation on stream. She'd later find her chatlogs filled with the same messages spammed over and over again when she went back to review the vod, her chat flooded with the word 'HOAX' and 'CRINGE', mostly in good fun—she was the one who coined it originally after all, but, as hilarious as it was in hindsight, Bella couldn't quite bear the shame, with the most awkward, pained smile on her face as her two brain cells were working over time to formulate a single thought to escape the situation.[break][break]

"RIGHT! THAT'S ALL WE HAVE TIME FOR CHAT, HA HA!" she'd mustered as much gusto as she could, putting on a rather silly look of bravado, yet still refusing to look directly into the stream, "WOW, TOO BAD WE COULDN'T FIND A GHOST TONIGHT, HUH? WELL, BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!" she'd said, almost robotically as she hurried to grab her Rotom phone, to its surprise, quickly keying in the practiced stratagem to shut off the stream and protect her heart.[break][break]

With the stream abruptly closed, she'd sighed, a little disappointed that her rumoured ghost was just a silly ol' Chatot, but she had to look on the bright side, a new friend and potential DJ, even if she didn't get to see the paranormal in action tonight, there was always next time, as she'd said so herself. Dejected she'd slowly made sure she'd had everything before trudging out of the dilapidated worksite. Yet, at the time she hadn't noticed, but, new rumours began to make their way around, at the very least in her own little fandom of Shadies; Chatots were known for mimicking sounds, her Chatot had to have learnt those phrases in those distorted tones from somewhere, right?
Then who was phone?

[break]