she/her
October 30
Avignon Town, Kalos
Pansexual
Streamer
Civvie
5'8 height
5'8 height
So baby, now you feel like number one, shining bright for everyone.
awards
17 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nightshade
Isabella Lavigne
Spooky Footage
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2024 12:39:52 GMT
Isabella Lavigne Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #333333; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #9e552e;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/kwqiyor.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #423649; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #917b9d; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #423649; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #423649; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #423649; text-align: center; color: #917b9d; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #333333; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#333333,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #333333; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #9da1af; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #cc6300; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #ff7b00; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

I'm not here to fit in this world,
[break]I just want to make a difference,
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

Bella's eyes lighted up with a slight bit of curiosity, a soft little "oho~?" escaping her as mischief twisted her smile, "trainin', huh? What sorta trainin' were ya up to?" she'd asked curiously, casually waving the spoon she had at the girl with a slight point. While she was curious about what this 'training' was, Bella's curiosity was more than piqued considering the bashful movements of the girl in front of her, this mischief in her eye and the low little laugh she had more appropriate for a creepy old man rather than a girl like Bella.[break][break]

"Exactly! What's fun 'bout life without a good scare, right?" she'd said with a bright smile on her face. Of course, Bella wasn't impervious to fear, brazen and foolish most certainly, but even she freaked out when a situation was sus enough, but that was part of the fun for her.[break][break]

"Haven't gotten ghosted quite yet, at least~" she'd said jokingly, "but, I gotta be responsible, ya know? Can't imagine the sorta trouble I'd get into if you end up getting spooked away instead," Bella had added with a goofy smile.

[break]

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

We're just quirky notes in the symphony.
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights