1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Psychic Splash (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 18:12:41 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

It was suppose to be a nice relaxing day, Amor had rented out a boat for the two of them to enjoy the day on. He still hadn't properly apologized, and he hated himself for it, but he didn't trust himself to not screw it up. So instead of doing the normal thing he had sent a letter of apology, and then invited her out to the beach as a way to make up for whatever had happened during the island incident. He was fuzzy on the details, but his pokemon had all scolded him a little except for Draco, but they all seemed thankful that he was acting like himself.

"So I know it's been a while since we've hung out....How have you been....?" He asked keeping his face forward, sunglasses on to deflect the worst of the rays. Nothing could possibly go wrong with today, they would have fun, do some fishing, and then he would apologize. It was a foolproof plan, and he mentally nodded to himself. "Did you go explore the new crystal caverns over near Oldale yet? I caught some pretty interesting looking dragon pokemon over there." Which was true, he had managed to get one of each, and if more appeared then he would snag those as well.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Psychic Splash (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2024 12:52:42 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]The deck is awash with blue, a parade of Woopers waddling circles around the older Quagsires who lift them high above the railings to peek at the waves singing below. For once, there is no Luxray there to chaperone the group. After all, he is far too busy stretching and lazing across the sunbaked deck. His tail slowly curls and unravels with each sway from left to right, then back. His breaths are deep, his eyes closed. But of course, he will always open that one eye to peek when he hears a soft giggle.[break][break]

By his side, Eris messes with strands of his mane, humming as she carefully braids it together.[break][break]

"Isaac and I moved into our new house! And I've planted a whole new garden... and I made a brand new secret base!" Busy is one way to describe her life thus far. "And then one time, I found Zekrom in a cave?? And I shared cookies with it! So I guess it's been pretty cool?"[break][break]

Ignoring the whole scary dragon that showed up to freeze Hoenn over and the fact that Rocket probably has a Calyrex that has aligned with them. And the numerous pokemon suddenly dynamaxing around the region... or the people getting possessed by toxic chains.[break][break]

"The caves are kinda dangerous, no?"[break][break]

In all technicality, that means she isn't supposed to be anywhere near them.[break][break]

"They looked pretty cool, I guess."
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]mission
[attr="class","eris103"]@tag
[attr="class","eris103"]MUSIC
[break]
NOTES
NOTES GO HERE
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Psychic Splash (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2024 12:56:52 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"I don't recall a time in which a place being dangerous has kept you from going there." He turned to quirk a brow at her, and he laughed a bit. He was no different so he couldn't chastise her to much, but he wanted her to be safe no matter what....What they were exactly he didn't know, but she was like a little sister of sorts, and he hated to see her in danger.

"A Zekrom in a cave? And it liked cookies? Well I suppose that answers our question from when we were in the distortion world together....Perhaps gods do like sweets." He would keep that in mind should he ever run into the black dragon, but that made him wonder. Rocket had the Light Stone that supposedly housed Reshiram, what if he brought cookies to it to try, and coax it out?

would probably murder him on the spot if he proposed such an idea, not to mention he already had Deoxys there was no need for him to try, and wake that dragon yet. Greed was a sin after all. "Well if you're ever free I'll show you the three dragons I captured from there. They look similar to dinosaurs you know. If you haven't seen any already that is." He offered to her as they went out a little farther, and then he stopped, and walked to the back of the boat where there was two fishing poles.

"Wanna go fishing?" He asked.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Psychic Splash (Mission)
POSTED ON May 3, 2024 13:24:07 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]"I'm supposed to be a good kid now." She raises her brow back at him, even wiggles them a little for emphasis. "What? Don't believe me?"[break][break]

No one would, to be honest. But that didn't mean she wasn't trying to keep out of trouble where she could.[break][break]

"I've seen one of them. They called it a Walking Wake?" Frowning, she tents her hands together and begins adding pressure to her fingers. "Honestly, I don't know how to feel about them."[break][break]

Give them a bit too much time and they'll wedge itself into her brain, carve the notion into her brain that they may perhaps be proper living creatures themselves. She frowns, gingerly clenching her fist around an imaginary sphere.[break][break]

"You sure you wanna fish with me around?" With a shift in conversation, her mood bounces back like a rubber ball. "I used to attract Gyarados while fishing real often as a kid."
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]mission
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]MUSIC
[break]
NOTES
dudududu dududududu dudududududududu dududududu
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights