TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[M] Helping Hand
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 0:14:58 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Picking up the shards, Thea glanced at Knight and Cass, feeling both comforted and saddened that her friends were there. She wished they weren't in that situation, but at the same time, she felt a bit more at ease with them near her. Still... while she was working in that hellish and sadistic task, she couldn't help but notice a little girl between the large group of prisoners.[break][break]

The sight broke Thea's heart, but thankfully it seemed like someone was looking over her. It was impossible for it to last forever, and while her friends were more focused on doing the work, Thea returned her attention to the girl, carefully scooting closer, trying to not catch the attention of the evil monkey.[break][break]

"Hey." Thea smiled gently to the little girl. She couldn't miss looking at her hands, wounded by the shards. Thankfully it seemed like someone had took care of wrapping her hands. Her gaze shifted to the man that had been helping the little girl, and she smiled. "He is kind, isn't he?" She asked, looking at Eris eyes.[break][break]

"Let me help you too." She offered, already taking some of the shards, momentarily 'sharing' that spot with her. If the two of them worked in the same place, the little girl wouldn't need to hurt herself as much as she was doing.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Let me know if this is good

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]--accent:#D4AF37;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,749 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
[M] Helping Hand
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2024 11:15:11 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]Don't act up. Don't stand out. If you can observe those two things, you are more likely to be overlooked and left in peace. Though she'd be able to avoid most cuts, there is still a hint of warmth that spread through her chest as she carefully clenches and relaxes her fingers.[break][break]

worries for her. Too much at times. More than he would for himself. Hopefully, he wouldn't have seen that disgraceful tumble she'd taken after that monkey had tripped her up. She wouldn't want him getting beat up for wasting time on tending to her wounds, especially when they're all but tiny little scratches over hideous, sprawling scars.[break][break]

If there's anything that this ugliness has gifted her, it's that her patchwork body very rarely bleeds from shallow wounds. Still, they do sting every time she moves, gently peeled open and exposed to air as she tries to sort crystals from dirt. Work long enough and one gets used to it, almost as if it's an addictive drug that keeps her mind hooked on the task at hand.[break][break]

Keep doing what you're supposed to and you won't get hurt.[break][break]

That seems a little difficult when she nearly tosses a bunch of sharp rocks at the sudden voice beside her.[break][break]

Don't.[break][break]

Her grip tenses. The jagged edges sink into her palm and feast on her mistakes. A sharp inhale suppresses both urge and pain, the breath slowly exhaled through gritted teeth.[break][break]

"S- sorry..." No, no. That's not what she's supposed to say. Lifting her gaze up to meet that of the stranger's, she tilts her head a little to the left just to get a better look at them. Tall, not immediately recognisable by any features, most likely someone that had come to help her out of the goodness of their heart.[break][break]

Her gaze dips back to her hands, gingerly picking at tera shards as she dumps the rest of the grit on the ground.[break][break]

"I- uhm... thank you, miss."
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]mission
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]MUSIC
[break]
NOTES
smol bab super tense but also a lil shy ( 〃。..。)
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
Power Is More Than Just Muscles
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[M] Helping Hand
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2024 12:06:26 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea noticed the pain the little girl went through in the accidental squeeze. Thea felt a tingle of guilt, perhaps she should've been more clear she was approaching... But if she did, maybe the monkey would get mad and punish them. It was horrible, she felt so helpless. This wasn't how a Martial Artist should feel. "No, I'm sorry for scaring you..." She offered an apologetic smile.[break][break]

Upon the thanks, she felt warmed for the girl's politeness, gently resting a hand over hers. "Of course... Also, be strong. We will leave this place somehow. I promise." She had nothing to backup that promise aside from her determination to leave that place, and not let anyone be left behind... Even if she knew that the latter would probably be impossible. But at least her friends and this little girl, she would do anything to make sure they would leave, even if it costed her life.[break][break]

"If a small shard get stuck in your hand, let me know. I know how to remove it." She added, carefully picking the shards up again, and peeking at the evil Pokémon a couple times. At least in these occasions, she felt a relief part of her Martial Arts training came with some first aid knowledge.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

She is a cutie~

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,749 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
[M] Helping Hand
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 13:36:30 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]Hope is mighty, but malnourished with her experiences. How long will it take before they can leave? How many more will they lose before then? How -[break][break]

"O- oh... uhm..." Her voice is just barely above a whisper, controlled lest the guards think her wasting time on speaking rather than toiling away. "I'll be okay." The cuts barely hurts when you compare it to the weight of the chains around her neck, the way she can feel her breath choked with each inhale.[break][break]

She's still alive. He's still alive. Right now, that's all that matters, isn't it?[break][break]

"We should probably..."[break][break]

Picking out yet another crystal, she lets the dirt simply slip through her fingers.
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES
smol bab super tense but also a lil shy ( 〃。..。)
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[M] Helping Hand
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2024 12:35:57 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea smiled faintly to the girl, and nodded. She continued to work on the shards carefully. Whenever she could, she would try to share some of her shards to the little girl's pile. If those guys were so eager to punish others, certainly they would reward whoever worked the most... Right?[break][break]

Perhaps that could be a chance for the little girl to at the very least be somewhere else better than this pitiful mess.[break][break]

"My name is Thea." She introduced herself with a brief voice, deciding to not ask the name of the girl in exchange. If she wished, she could tell, but Thea wasn't going to pressure it.[break][break]

"... I don't remember how I got in here." Thea added, quietly while she worked methodically, ignoring the cuts that only grew further as they went on.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,749 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
[M] Helping Hand
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 9:38:32 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]It's dangerous, exchanging names with a masked stranger.[break][break]

"... Eris."[break][break]

Because the moment you can place a name to a figure, you become cursed with the fact that you now know one more person that could die at any time.[break][break]

But it'd be rude to leave her hanging. Or at least, that's what she surmises or Reiner would've told her.[break][break]

For a brief moment, she falters, lost in her thoughts before she's dragged back by Thea's voice.[break][break]

"I... don't either."[break][break]

She's been kidnapped in her sleep once before. Or so she's inferred from the way her pokemon act. But she'd never once been failed by Reiner or her guardian pixie, who'd come to her aid as soon as possible. Even if she were no one, surely none of the avatars would be abandoned by their patrons. Add on the fact that their 'blessings' are disabled...
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES
in latest news, eris is brain empty ╭( ๐ _๐)╮
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[M] Helping Hand
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 10:23:36 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"It is wonderful to meet you, Eris." Thea said, picking up a couple shards, placing one in Eris' pile and one on her own. Maybe she could work hard enough to fill both of them. The cuts were starting to sting more, so she had to do something about it at some point. They have been in this for hours now, so it should be only a matter of time before their work would be done for the day... Right..?[break][break]

Unless they planned to overwork them to death by exhaustion.[break][break]

If that was the case, they needed a plan sooner rather than later, as it would become exponentially harder to act the more tired they have become... Still, it wasn't time to think about that. Not in front of the little girl.[break][break]

"I see. You are being very strong, working despite everything." It was genuine words. Thea was faltering a while ago, and that little girl was much younger than her. It was almost shameful to think about it. "... That man... He is your friend? Or just a cellmate?" With the way he cared for her, even if he was a cellmate, it wasn't hard to think he had already turned into a friend.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

She is valid for it, haha

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,749 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
[M] Helping Hand
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 15:54:41 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]Strong? Or simply trying to avoid the thoughts lurking at the back of her mind? She bites her tongue and merely nods, as if she's allowed to receive that compliment in a time like this.[break][break]

It doesn't warm her heart though. To be so afraid of getting hurt, that she would simply duck her head and do as commanded. Breathing in, she lets the thought go with a slow exhale.[break][break]

"My brother."[break][break]

Her light in this darkness. That pillar that keeps her from crumbling.[break][break]

Picking up a rather sizable crystal, she looks to her own sleeves. And with her thumb tugging at the end, she begins to cut with her free hand. Then she reaches for Thea's hands, gazing at her own wrapped hands before clutching those strips of fabric ever tighter.[break][break]

"You know, small cuts hurt a lot worse than big ones..."
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES
she wanna protect those hands too ˙◠˙
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[M] Helping Hand
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 0:23:52 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

The reveal pierced Thea's heart. That man wasn't only her cellmate or a friend, but her brother? Her lips pursed. She knew how it felt to have her family in a tight situation and being helpless and powerless about it. In fact, not only she knew, but she was also feeling it right now.[break][break]

"I see... He is a wonderful brother then." She smiled behind her mask, but her eyes showed it. "My cousin is here too, Knight... And my best friend, Cass." Thea said, gesturing to the two of them. "... If it wasn't for them, I would still be panicking..." She admitted.[break][break]

When her hand was taken, Thea was surprised, and noticing the gesture of the little girl and her words, her eyes felt teary. A kind child like her shouldn't be facing this horror.[break][break]

"They do. But it is better than big ones." She chuckled, waiting for the little girl to be done first. "Thank you, Eris."[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Eris is being adorable~

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,749 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
[M] Helping Hand
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 16:32:51 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]More than just wonderful. There are so many ways to attempt to describe him to others, but very few will truly encompass what she thinks of him.[break][break]

Her world, her sunshine. Sure, he's still number two compared to Reiner. But at the very end of the day -[break][break]

"He's my home."[break][break]

Deft fingers make quick work of the wraps, gentle and careful not to aggravate any small cuts on those palms. And she ties it off with one final tug, tightly but not tight enough to hurt.[break][break]

"It's nothing... I'm just doing what he would've done for anyone else."
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES
isaac is a good influence i swear
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[M] Helping Hand
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 22:02:15 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea's chest felt tight at Eris' words. He was her home? Did it mean she only had him, or something similar? Fate was sure cruel to put these two in such a predicament. By the way she spoke of him, and the way he cared for her, for a tragedy to happen was just a matter of a misstep. One of them angering the evil guys, and it could trigger a situation they would go way too far for each other, and...[break][break]

Her eyes narrowed and closed, pushing away those thoughts.[break][break]

"It is everything. Really, thank you." Thea smiled to Eris, nodding to the little girl. It is everything the girl could do for Thea at the moment, and Thea couldn't be more grateful and happy for the girl's kindness. It was like a glimpse of hope in the middle of despair.[break][break]

Thea opened and closed her fist a few times, and resumed to work. Once again, she tried to fill the little girl's pile a bit more than the usual. "I'm sure he is proud of you, for being so nice." She said. "Having someone kind is one thing, having the heart to do the same acts of kindness is admirable." She tossed a couple shards in. The straps made it easier to work, for sure.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

He is doing a good job at it

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,749 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
[M] Helping Hand
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 6:14:48 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]She barely looks up in time to see the way that Thea's eyes close, uncertainty quick to seep into the cracks of her being. Had she said something wrong? Or was she simply reminded of something about the past and their current situation?[break][break]

"I wish I could do more..." More than just being nice. More than just holding out hope for a hero that doesn't exist. She takes a deep breath, feels the dirt and grime crumbling between her fingers.[break][break]

Put those treacherous thoughts away. Right now, attempting anything would simply result in broken bones and most likely death.[break][break]

Opening her mouth for a moment, she pauses. Then takes a breath and tries again.[break][break]

"Hey, Thea?" She can hardly believe the words that form in her mind, that sit upon her tongue. Crystals clatter as they add to the pile, dull as the shadows that bind this ward. "How far would you go to protect your family?"
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES
INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS?
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights