Driftveil City, Unova
pansexual
deputy
cadet
save a horse
ride a cowboy
6'5" height
6'5" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
26 posts
part of
TAG WITH @montgomery
Montgomery James
harborage
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 3:22:02 GMT
Montgomery James Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","displaydevice4"]

[attr="class","displayborder"]

[attr="class","displaybox3"]

[attr="class","displaypkmn1"]

[attr="class","displaypkmn2"]

[attr="class","displaypkmn3"]

[attr="class","displayscreen3"]

[attr="class","displaycolor3"]

[attr="class","displayborderg"]

[attr="class","displayflowers"]

[attr="class","displaytitle"]THE RANCH

[attr="class","displaytext"]

He lives in a one-story home out in Petalburg, so it's easy to respond to calls should the sheriff need him. His home is styled minimally, as though he'd have to pack up and leave at any moment. There are a few decorations around, though they appear to have been left by the previous owner.[break][break]

His closet is full of police uniforms, casual wear, and his trusted hat. There's several pairs of boots lining the floor. However, further in the back, there's a safe full of PD and weapons, as well as his damaged papers containing his real identity. It's hardly noticeable in the dark corner it sits in, locked and secured. The only one who knows the code is Montgomery.[break][break]

He made sure to buy a home with a decent swath of land, to ensure that his Pokemon could roam and train. It also gave him the ability to train when he needed to. In a shed, there are damaged target dummies filled with holes and covered in black powder. They have clearly been used well and need to be replaced.[break][break]

A rocking chair sits outside the front door, where Montgomery often takes a morning coffee and cigarette. He wonders how long it will take until Rocket finds him.[break][break]

close tab

played by

red

cowboy
he/him
july 27
Driftveil City, Unova
pansexual
deputy
cadet
save a horse
ride a cowboy
6'5" height
6'5" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
26 posts
part of
TAG WITH @montgomery
Montgomery James
harborage
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 3:41:50 GMT
Montgomery James Avatar
[attr="class","monty"]He slouched over the tiny coffee table, a storm raging outside his apartment. The dull, yellow light was the only thing that gave him the ability to see the papers in his hands aside from the occasional bolts of lightning outside. The sea beside the port town of Driftveil City threw threatening waves against the beach.

The CLAYDOL levitated beside him, whirring in warning.

"I fuckin' know. Just give me a minute, okay?" His voice was sharp and annoyed, though his annoyance wasn't directed at his Pokemon's concern for him. It was that feeling of anxiety, nervousness building like the waves outside in his stomach and threatening to overcome him.

He didn't have much time left. It was now or never.

With scissors in hand, he began to cut through the paper. His name was chopped out. It wasn't like he'd been going by it anyway. Next, his mother. Then father. All important, traceable information was erased one paper at a time. He held the names, the numbers, everything in his hands.

"■ ■ ■ ■ ■," "■ ■ ■ ■," and "■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■" stood out to him. He sighed, stacking them into a pile onto the table.

"They're dead, anyway. So am I, I s'pose," the man muttered, taking a canister of fuel and dumping it over the table. He stepped away from it, taking out a box of matches.

Swipe. Swipe. Swipe. Fire. "Let's see how long they'll take to find out we've left. Let's go, Claydol."

He flicked the match onto the fuel. The paper went into flames, as did the table. He didn't stay around long enough to see his apartment burn, escaping into the night with his Pokemon as his side. It was time to go.

Fixing a cowboy hat on his head, Montgomery boarded the boat waiting for him. "Time to go to Hoenn."

[attr="class","montytag"]
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.monty] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.monty b] color: #d4a53c; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.monty i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.monty u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.montytag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.montytag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights