Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Ace Detective (HBIC Agent)
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
RKS: Nikita + Shalin
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2024 1:21:45 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]GYM LEADER 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You suddenly find yourselves within a white void. In the middle, a TERA CRYSTAL can be seen. Beneath it, you see the instructions: "create a pokemon gym of your dreams! let your imagination run wild! be quick, a gym inspection is coming!"[break][break]

As soon as you begin to conjure ideas of what your gym may look like, the world around you shifts. The TERA CRYSTAL glows as it creates a gym for you, including a badge, gym trainers, challengers.[break][break]

What does your character's dream gym look like?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Design.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,436 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 0:02:20 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
As Shalin's vision faded to white within the RKS Simulation, only able to feel her Type: Null's saddle beneath her, she saw before her instructions to design a Pokémon Gym. She had designed one before that was similar to both 's and 's Gyms: a natural labyrinth rife with dangerous Pokémon to battle or avoid, traps to defuse, and a powerful foe requiring upgrades collected from within the dungeon if the challenger had any hopes of winning. It was well-received, though with her being Rustboro's Captain, becoming even a Minor League Leader would be impossible for her. There simply weren't enough hours in the day.

Shalin would leave the designing this time to her partner, . "If I were to resign from the Rustboro Captain's chair to be a Gym Leader, I'd want to make something similar to Mauville's two existing Minor League Gyms. what would you cook up?" she asked the detective, an absurd idea swirling in her head.

What about a good old-fashioned rodeo?

{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Lathiel       Type: Null     Good

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON May 9, 2024 3:19:00 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
being on the right side does not make one good

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

Many assumed Nikita’s grey hair made him frightened of computers. But the opposite was true. While reserved in many ways, the detective always sought new and better ways to ply his craft. While this simulator did not have a direct tie to a case, it distracted him from his dwindling caseload.
[break][break]

People were too busy dancing to the drums of war to worry about locked-door mysteries. And he was never one to play nice with others. So, a typical military outing was far from the top of his list. A brief nod is given to his partner as he stares up at the crystal. After reading the message, his roving thoughts go elsewhere. What allows this banner to be supported? Who exactly would conduct this so-called inspection?
[break][break]

“How original.” The detective replies in a droll, exasperated tone. Another gym that amounted to a foot race—lovely.

Though the question is not one he wishes to give much attention to, he allows himself a moment to ponder. His mind hails back to him as a hild. When, like most youth, he dreamed of such a position of power. Back then, Nikita imagined a large Victorian mansion. It was hard to deny its clue influences. “I would have a series of riddles and knowledge puzzles.” There would only be one right answer.

He found that too many trainers relied on brute force and gambling to make their desires known. It would be nice to exercise their brains for once.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D49736; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/72/db/7b/72db7b54276602232845edc4df74d663.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb i"]font: 500 11px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 700 11px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 11px/12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 28px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON May 9, 2024 3:20:54 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]GYM LEADER 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Once you complete developing your gym, the Gym Inspector arrives. If it is not the current inspector, KYLE LOPEZ, it is DAHLIA GOODE, FERNANDO SILPH, MICHAEL NAVIDSON or any of the ELITE FOUR (MATIAS SILPH, MELODY MIRO, GREYSON CONNORS).[break][break]

No matter how horrendous or immaculate your gym is, they approve. You get top marks across the board.[break][break]

In surreal fashion, a confetti balloon suddenly materializes and pops overhead, showering you all in celebration. The clapping continues until a gasp brings the festivities to a halt.[break][break]

Where the TERA CRYSTAL once was is a glowing, oozing POWER SPOT.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Yo! Champ in making!

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights