Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Ace Detective (HBIC Agent)
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
RKS: Nikita + Shalin
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 2:13:15 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]REGIROCK 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You are able to dodge the Regirock's attacks. Over and over, you cheat death until you are the only one remaining from your archaeological team.[break][break]

You either manage to defeat it, or it breaks a wall down in the chamber for you to escape through.[break][break]

You're given a chance to observe your surroundings more soundly. On the walls, a mural depicts humans creating Claydol by instilling a mysterious light into clay...

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• ⠛⠕⠕⠙⠃⠽⠑

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the simulation.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,902 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 21:19:06 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The grinding noise from the two Kommo-o's fists rocking the stone legendary Pokémon was deafening. Every effort the REGIROCK made to smack the dragon-types was met with a wave of intense vibrations from their scales. How did their saddles not turn to dust from the force behind the CLOSE COMBAT attacks? More importantly, who was crazy enough to sit on one of them?

After a long war of attrition, the rock=type collapsed from @nikita's Inteleon filling the cracks in its carapace with water that would freeze under pressure. With their foe incapacitated, the duo were free to observe the chamber's secrets... and take stock of the dead. Their entire team, other than one another, had perished at the hands of the seven-eyed Pokémon. "Mind snapping a photo of this mural?" she asked. "That way, we can keep studying it long after we leave. We've also gotta report all the people that didn't make it."

shW0W4r2

- Fight back!

RKS POINT: 150
CURIO: 1

{PC: 6}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Lathiel       Type: Null     Good
Treble        Kommo-o        Good
Sonnet        Kommo-o**      Good

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Ace Detective (HBIC Agent)
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 3:34:51 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
being on the right side does not make one good

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

The detective feels nothing as his last teammate falls. They are not real, after all. That is true for this entire simulation. [break][break]
The stony legendary collapses to one arm. A final burst from the Intelleon's watery blasts collapses it. "Thank you." Nikita murmurs a simple bit of gratitude to his water type. The lizard nods before collapsing to her knees. She vanishes in a burst of red.[/break][break]

Dark eyes scour the ancient site around them. He is surprised they are not immediately snatched away. It seems the VR is tired of being a tease. "Of course." It is the first intelligent request you have made.Stepping over a dark stain, the detective lifts his phone from his pocket. He lifts it. [break][break]

SNAP! The first picture is a freeze frame of the message itself. The second is from a different angle. The third, already fading at its edges, captures the surrounding walls.[break][break]

On the fourth, the simulation ends.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D49736; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/72/db/7b/72db7b54276602232845edc4df74d663.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb i"]font: 500 11px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 700 11px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 11px/12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 28px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,788 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 10:05:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]RKS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven