november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
just a moment [sw]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2024 20:19:56 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"]
It's a melancholic mood that brings Cass all the way up here, slightly huffing and puffing as they climb and hike half of the easiest path up on Mt Pyre. She should literally be doing anything else - studying, for example - but she finds herself here, accompanied as always by Jon in her arms and Martin resting beside her. For some reason, Delilah seems to have sensed her mood and has also come up, after giving Sona a loooong look, as if wanting to make sure she'd be safe.

(She still doesn't really understand what's going on between those two, but also, Thalia and Eira also are waaay beyond her, so she might have given up trying. But only a bit. After all, gossip is quite fun ...)

She finds a suitable place to sit down for a while on a rock. Since she's not at the top or much above the usual ground, the mood here isn't all too special and the view isn't really that breathtaking, but ... she takes a deep breath.

[newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
just a moment [sw]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 0:00:38 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FROSLASS APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNOW CLOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DESTINY BOND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
just a moment [sw]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 21:12:59 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"]
heads up talk of death and the Afterlife

That breath is insanely cold. She feels herself shivering, looking around as the temperature suddenly drops. Cass' eyes are met with a smug smile, as the Froslass' ghostly and icy breath envelopes the group. Delilah immediately is alarmed, throwing up Protect as well as Lava Plume to melt any ice that comes their way.

Del gives a battle cry, but Cass quickly shouts, "No, wait!" The Charcadet looks at her trainer with disbelief. There's a tense moment where Cass isn't sure if she'd still go for it, go for the K.O., but ... she remains still. Her flames are burning still, an eternal fire even within a blizzard. "Thank you."

The Froslass seems to be irritated now, throwing Ice Shards at them, that are all swiftly melted by Delilah's fierce fire and gaze. "I'm sorry, we didn't mean to intrude or anything. We'll leave any moment." She looks at the Froslass pensive. "I've heard you ... you died with regrets? Or your kind ... It's really hard to like, ... you've been a Snorunt before, and then ... ... nevermind, I'm just rambling." But, the Froslass has stopped her attacks, and simply eyes Cass with a wary look.

"I just wanted to offer to help you. If you ... have anything you'd like to do still while you're still here. I appreciate it, by the way. Thanks ... for coming back."

There's not even a personal reason, no personal connection to death - but she feels herself tear up. Her knees feel weak, even if she's already sitting, she feels her composure crack like melting ice. Like something pounding against the frozen lake surface. She feels Jon rustle in her arms, shaking her gently, urgently. "Oh, yeah, yeah. Let's- take a pokéball for now, yeah?" She turns to the Froslass again, who's now eyeing Cass with a very strange look.

"Sorry, I don't really know what happened either. Here, if you wanna give it a shot." She throws the pokéball in front of her, and the pokémon could decide whether or not to take it.

capture attempt froslass

[newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
just a moment [sw]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2024 4:21:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE FROSLASS!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNOW CLOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DESTINY BOND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!